Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,887 members, 7,879,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) (28022 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by walosky(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2020
He died before dying for Nigeria
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2020
The Church has been a Major Force in the Fight over covid-19 in Nigeria..

If not for the Church, Dead bodies will be littered on the streets .

The SGF should be Careful so He doesn't become a Casualty of the Disease..

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Tjah: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2020
No b everybody well oh, no matter how dey appears
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2020
But he look strong? When he has not even started.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Ohizman73(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
military Job is for Patriots not money mongers.

which patriot my foot,was it not Buratai,that claimed most of entrants into the NA were for personal interests not for the love of the job itself which is defence with the level of desertions when posted to the BF. Nigerian soldiers their own is to face unarmed civilians who on a good day one on one would give them a good hiding of their lives. the assault on a lady by a soldier who riped off her top is appealing or soldiers flogging a lady in Ibadan. But to face a rag tag team of Boko Haram. they would be crying they are ill equipped.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Most likely a hypertensive patient. Man, know thyself.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by modsAREuselesss: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
no it is not village pipu. it is because nigerians dont eat properly. all we eat is eba and soup. no supplements, no good fruits.
blame on the govt
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by paix(m): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
angry
He isn't even fit sef.
If not for no job who go join the useless army.
Don't worry, things will surely change for the better.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by modsAREuselesss: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Atleast he died in the process of serving his Father's land. no Death is any sweeter. RIP man
u will die the same way before this year ends
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by yeman1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
DAMN!!!
Many ppl working on the road are dead already.. looking for who will be their killer. imagine someone going for Army slum and die... which you will still slum many times during your training.. I remembered when I was in Airforce training. I will never forgive Obasanjo for dissolving us .
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Longman8: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Rest well brother.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Emmyxclusive: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
nonoski:
I'm very sure he forged his medical fitness report.
But the Nigerian Army should at least conduct preliminary test like BP Check etc before allowing them on the field for practice.
only those who pass medical screening are allowed to participate in physical screening. The army is really trying in that aspect. I just hope he didn't cheat the system. Rip to him
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Yemighty2(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hmmmm wonders every where

Earn 50% of your money every 6days check my signature for more info
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Overlordrichy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
MrStylish:
Aabboobbii
People still dey join Army??
Spits
I rather die by hanging
lol,you really hate Nigeria army,you will rather waste yourself than to join Nigeria army.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by MrStylish(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Overlordrichy:

lol,you really hate Nigeria army,you will rather waste yourself than to join Nigeria army.
I swear
How will u just sacrifice yourself for a country that doesn't give a bleep about ur existence...
I rather go abroad n join army
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hunger is the cause of many death sad YOU DIED BEFORE EVEN BEEN KILLED BY BH
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sad tho but. .
yeman1:
DAMN!!!
Many ppl working on the road are dead already.. looking for who will be their killer. imagine someone going for Army slum and die... which you will still slum many times during your training.. I remembered when I was in Airforce training. I will never forgive Obasanjo for dissolving us .
Life. And some are happy today for the "dissolving" sad
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Overlordrichy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
MrStylish:

I swear
How will u just sacrifice yourself for a country that doesn't give a bleep about ur existence...
I rather go abroad n join army
better
i pray God redeem this country

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Atleast he died in the process of serving his Father's land. no Death is any sweeter. RIP man
He died for nothing, as he never served his father land
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
nonoski:
But the Nigerian Army should at least conduct preliminary test like BP Check etc before allowing them on the field for practice.
read now!!!! They conducting screening, what is screening in your language?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
u will die the same way before this year ends
bros stop dis nonsense pls
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Miracle1991: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ohizman73:

which patriot my foot,was it not Buratai,that claimed most of entrants into the NA were for personal interests not for the love of the job itself which is defence with the level of desertions when posted to the BF. Nigerian soldiers their own is to face unarmed civilians who on a good day one on one would give them a good hiding of their lives. the assault on a lady by a soldier who riped off her top is appealing or soldiers flogging a lady in Ibadan. But to face a rag tag team of Boko Haram. they would be crying they are ill equipped.
are you not ashamed of yourself? Those soldiers there are your age mate,they gallantly sacrifice their freedom to protect women like you but instead of appreciating them you are here condemning them because activities of some few bad eggs.
So if one member of your family commit a crime,does that mean your whole family is full of criminals?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Gift96: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
I hope his family will be compensated. Eeya such a handsome young guy
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by subcbouy: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cholesterol is too much. RIP
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
nonoski:
are u talking abt AMERICAN SOLDIERS ?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by agnes7(f): 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
I will rather hang my boyfriend than join the army.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bluffly:
Some people go dey think say physical appearance na complete fitness. Always be sure of your health before embarking on such activity.
RIP to him
Guy dem neva tell us wetin lead to his dead in detail. E b like say u neva attend NA screening b4 abi?
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Bluffly: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
ObiaboAdoka:

Guy dem neva tell us wetin lead to his dead in detail. E b like say u neva attend NA screening b4 abi?

Dem shoot am ba? Abi you no read say he slumped and died. Go and check the meaning of slump
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by UKkev: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
MrStylish:
Aabboobbii
People still dey join Army??
Spits
I rather die by hanging
spit on yourself, foolish comment
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Such a fit young man. I want to see his autopsy report. It doesn’t make sense how men now die in the prime of their lives.
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
As at now boys brigade better pass army you for stay there
Re: Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) by johhbekeboh09: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
EBMedia:
A Nigerian man named Victor Asuquo Akpan slumped and died on December 7 while participating in the Nigerian Army screening exercise, Ibawa, Akwa-Ibom State, IgbereTV reports.

Friends who mourned him referred to him as a peacemaker.

Edet James wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100011214362819/posts/1246427819074352/?app=fbl

He was laid to rest on Thursday, Dec 10, in Akwa Ibom state.

https://igberetvnews.com/1374902/man-slumps-dies-nigerian-army-screening-akwa-ibom-photos/

This is not correct "total submission to the will of God"....i disagree that it was will of God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Funny Signs You Are In A Nigerian Hospital / See How Man Without Hands Goes About His Daily Activities Without Assistance / Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.