Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,400 members, 7,904,492 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Need Joomla Or Wordpress Themes For Setting Of Questions And Answers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Joomla Or Wordpress Themes For Setting Of Questions And Answers (261 Views)

I Need A Joomla Component For Data Bundle Reselling. Is It Already Available / Php/joomla/java Devoloper Needed / Joomla: How To Link A Text To A Definite Joomla Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Joomla Or Wordpress Themes For Setting Of Questions And Answers by AGISONLINE: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2020
Pls anybody, I need a CMS themes for setting questions for students and also will provide answers. Anybody with the names of the themes? Thanks
Re: I Need Joomla Or Wordpress Themes For Setting Of Questions And Answers by fnep2smooth(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2020
AGISONLINE:
Pls anybody, I need a CMS themes for setting questions for students and also will provide answers. Anybody with the names of the themes? Thanks
If you mean Themes to help struture your site and you have money you can go for Astra Pro or OCEAN WP pro... I use them a lot but there is this new one Kadanace or so.. it is free and one of the best, it has all premium features and the Pro version is awesome though I never use the pro.

But if you are asking for Plugins for Questions and answer then you have to do some research at WORDPRESS store, you can find a good one.
Re: I Need Joomla Or Wordpress Themes For Setting Of Questions And Answers by etoluw: 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
AGISONLINE:

if you need a custom built wordpress theme u can contact us

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Website Designer.... I Can Design Websites For You..... / Dell Latitude E6510 Core I5 For Sale / Romance With The.computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.