Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,302 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:16 PM

Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members (9956 Views)

NYSC Awaits Directives On Payment Of N30, 000 Minimum Wage To Corps Members / NYSC: Avoid Unnecessary Journey – DG To Corps Members / Corps Members To Receive Their Allowance In A Couple Of Days – NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by tstx(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Smh
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by sammirano: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Criminal ipob businessman
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by wildikeman(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
In this country since I have to protect myself, struggle to survive on my own and pay for everything with zero benefit for being a Nigerian. It is useless then to vote for anybody. I'm on my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by sade38436: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ma, are you also an entrepreneur?
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by Gabriel004: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Does this women think entrepreneur is by selling online shoes and clothes.
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by TheSparrow: 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
True
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by Queenserah26(f): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Noted ma cheesy
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by Omezif(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Really but government is not helping to achieve these fits. Meaning these fits are impossible without God.
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by Chicastle: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
dikeigbo2:
motivational speakers motivating the unmotivatables.......one chilled malt for you ma

This same motivational speakers motivated me in learning a skill during my NYSC and I can say today, by the grace of God that skill i learned is helping me now so let those who has ear take action and let others do otherwise
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by tnerro1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
If you no get someone for govt to back u up , sorry . If na lie ask tony, dangote, alakija , gloman and the list is endless
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by illicit(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
If you can provide the loan for capital....
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by texazzpete(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
TRANSLATION: “We have no jobs for you. You’re on your own. You better hustle”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by MyGeneration(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Politician's want children of the poor to be entrepreneurs why they themselves want to work for the govt
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by Gift96: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
If only it were that easy in Nigeria she too would have been an entrepreneur
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by bluefilm: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nbotee:
They same ediots who want to die in govt advising others to make things demselves... How many of dem would b where dey are financially without politics and government money...

The thing taya me.

Go and check it,all her kids and relatives must be in the civil service too.

But anyway sha, let me not dismiss the truth in what she said.

Entrepreneurship should be encouraged among our youth today.
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by 12inchess: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
awon eyan aspire to perspire. grin
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
For being a hypocritical motivational trash speaker, Ogun kill u there!

criminal thief.

1 Like

Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by Abdulmumin412(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
You see them? They told us school life is the best, we are the leader of tomorrow, with your result you can secure job. Now we have spent our parents money finish in paying school fees they come back again to tell us no work anywhere that we should go and learn work. What is now the benefit of many years in school and huge amount of money spent?
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by Otunla236: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Anybody help me with any amount please, this is my account number. 3046501034. First bank, Oluwaseun account name. thanks and GOD bless you more and more in JESUS mighty name. Amen!!!
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by dikeigbo2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Chicastle:

This same motivational speakers motivated me in learning a skill during my NYSC and I can say today, by the grace of God that skill i learned is helping me now so let those who has ear take action and let others do otherwise

motivational speakers coming to the venue on bike and telling you how to make 50million naira in 6months........let them keep shocking you
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by adewad13(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
If they all become an entrepreneur....then who will work for them....... So Tony Elulu did it all alone....
The reality is we all can't be an entrepreneur....give us the job
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by luckydion(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
leisuretym:
Lol..very easy, FG should just give me sole right to import sugar into Nigeria, not even 1 naira, just the license is okay

hmmm! Guy, e no ezy oo when your small net do catch small small fish, Now that d fish do poof small u wan tro an comot go de luk 4 another eyeing big net where u nu even no whether u go find....

Salary Job is Like Chewing gum, which as u got sweet but later, after the fresh taste is gone, to throw away is not easy, complains will be there but leaving it for a fresh start meh! it's like jumping from a moving locomotive, where survivor is not certain. You need enlarge heart to leave Salary Job. If You must quit do it at the early stage when the "jungo" never matured

Nigeria!
Anyway, May Love leads us
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by luckydion(m): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
UnknownT:
She should resign and become one too nah

hmmm! Guy, e no ezy oo when your small net do catch small small fish, Now that d fish do poof small u wan tro an comot go de luk 4 another eyeing big net where u nu even no whether u go find....

Salary Job is Like Chewing gum, which as u got sweet but later, after the fresh taste is gone, to throw away is not easy, complains will be there but leaving it for a fresh start meh! it's like jumping from a moving locomotive, where survivor is not certain. You need enlarge heart to leave Salary Job. If You must quit do it at the early stage when the "jungo" never matured

Nigeria!
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by leisuretym: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
luckydion:

Nigeria!

Oga do you know what sole right to import sugar for 200 million people means? Even if I just dey sleep for my bedroom, I will be receiving alert every day from sugar dealers..

Ask Dangote!
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by pat077: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
And what stops u from quitting your job to become an entrepreneur like alakija
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by ezewealth(m): 12:34am On Dec 12, 2020
leisuretym:

Oga do you know what sole right to import sugar for 200 million people means? Even if I just dey sleep for my bedroom, I will be receiving alert every day from sugar dealers..

Ask Dangote!
You can't import sugar in Nigeria. Sugars are now produced in Nigeria, DAT y u can't see st Luis sugar which normally come from France. All sugars are now made in naija
Dangote sugar, Dorgan sugar, Family sugar, golden penny sugar, BUA sugar, this are the only brands of sugar in naija and is 100% produce in naija
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by Cousin9999: 4:47am On Dec 12, 2020
The reactions in here...

Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by leisuretym: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2020
ezewealth:

You can't import sugar in Nigeria. Sugars are now produced in Nigeria, DAT y u can't see st Luis sugar which normally come from France. All sugars are now made in naija
Dangote sugar, Dorgan sugar, Family sugar, golden penny sugar, BUA sugar, this are the only brands of sugar in naija and is 100% produce in naija

You are missing the actually point, over sabi won't kill you. Sole right may be for anything, must not be sugar
Re: Be An Entrepreneur Like Tony Elumelu – Akpabio To Corps Members by low2high: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Fahdiga1:
If the environment is conducive enough many people will not be waiting for government jobs but nothing is working in Nigeria. to go to farm is now one of the most dangerous things to do cos Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen will behead you. even the person saying this is one of the reasons why the country is upside down no thanks to their looting spree

YOU SAID IT ALL.

Until President Buhari leaves office the FOREST will not be conducive for farming.

They say they will not make peace to reign in Nigeria until they actualise RUGA SETTLEMENT PLAN and Water Resources Bills.

GOD will not make them succeed.

We say NO to RUGA SETTLEMENT PLAN

We say NO to WATER RESOURCES BILLS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal / NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms / A thread for corpers posted to Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.