Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,367 members, 7,920,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:18 AM

Tolani's Story: How My Mum's Sister Raped Me From The Age Of 8 Till I Turned 10 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tolani's Story: How My Mum's Sister Raped Me From The Age Of 8 Till I Turned 10 (438 Views)

Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tolani's Story: How My Mum's Sister Raped Me From The Age Of 8 Till I Turned 10 by Enitan30: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
A couple of months ago, I sat down for an interview with Tolani, a young man I met on Twitter, a little over two years ago.

Prior to this interview, I and Tolani had talked over drinks where we exchanged stories on some of the traumatic events in our lives, one of Tolani's was having being raped by his mother's sister for two years.

The rape started at the age of 8 and ended when he turned 10. His story is one we can all learn from and I'll implore that we take time out of our busy schedules to watch this and learn a thing or two that will help us on our paths in life.

Watch the full interview here https://mhojohub.com/how-my-mums-sister-raped-me-from-age-8-10-nigerian-man-tolani/

(1) (Reply)

Depressed / How Much Does It Take To Run A Family Of 3 In Lag/abj / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.