Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,594 members, 7,968,740 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why I Always Take The Backseat In Planes — Actor Victor Osuagwu (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Always Take The Backseat In Planes — Actor Victor Osuagwu (Video) (1152 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Always Take The Backseat In Planes — Actor Victor Osuagwu (Video) by Despirado121(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nollywood actor Victor Osuagwu has revealed why he sits at the back in planes, Igbere TV reports.

The Ofeke actor shared a video of himself in a plane on Instagram on Friday.

He said that siting at the back make the toilet accessible easily.

In the video Victor said, “I sit at the back of the plane, you know the reason why i had to do that? the advantage is it is very close to the toilet in case you want to urinate or poo you can run straight to the toilet. You can also describe here as boys quaters.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yaHUJmXBwI

Captioning his post he said,
“Advantage Of Sitting Behind D Plane.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIqGn0zDS-W/?igshid=1ae3rxmz7i4om

Victor’s acting credits include Keke Soldiers, Professional Beggars, My Classmate, Corporate Beggar and Evil Passion.

Lalasticlala

Re: Why I Always Take The Backseat In Planes — Actor Victor Osuagwu (Video) by Bola146(f): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin Very funny man
Re: Why I Always Take The Backseat In Planes — Actor Victor Osuagwu (Video) by Fahdiga1: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
His babalawo told him to do so
Re: Why I Always Take The Backseat In Planes — Actor Victor Osuagwu (Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
What about when the toilet starts smelling? #Disadvantage
Re: Why I Always Take The Backseat In Planes — Actor Victor Osuagwu (Video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
For my niggas who gonna go to hell and back for me, imma give em heaven on earth.
Re: Why I Always Take The Backseat In Planes — Actor Victor Osuagwu (Video) by mytime24(f): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Some plane get toilets fr middle too

So dat one na fr we wey dey fr girlz quarter cheesy
Re: Why I Always Take The Backseat In Planes — Actor Victor Osuagwu (Video) by BennyDGreat: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lol
Re: Why I Always Take The Backseat In Planes — Actor Victor Osuagwu (Video) by Despirado121(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Why I Always Take The Backseat In Planes — Actor Victor Osuagwu (Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Man was trying to be funny,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: Why I Always Take The Backseat In Planes — Actor Victor Osuagwu (Video) by Theboy21: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Back seat is the sweetest place to sit in a class, gatherings or anywhere... Savages, assholes and real niggas love that particular position cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Why I Always Take The Backseat In Planes — Actor Victor Osuagwu (Video) by adedotun69229: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Man was trying to be funny,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget

(1) (Reply)

Prophetess Who Use Kids For Ritual Command Police With Her Staff(video) / 20 Celebrities Who Look Amazing After Their Transformations - Photos / Video: Over 80 Private Jets Landed In Kano Today For Buhari Son's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.