Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,715 members, 7,951,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos (21282 Views)

Report Of Imo Assembly Mace Missing After Use In Edo Is False - Dominic Ezerioha / We’re Still After National Assembly Mace Snatchers — Police / Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by Gift96: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Those who Omoage sponsored to carry the Senate mace are still roaming free
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by RareConcept80(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
N
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
josielewa:
abeg gimme the title of this song

Better days by The Game

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by realstars: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
The are locky to be caught. good for them.
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by spirul77: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Robert1da:
I'm from a hood where niggas gotta keep they gun cocked.

And kids wear Dre beats to stop the sound of gunshots.
at least they got Dre beats, kids in Africa even got shoes on they fits.
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by DPlanB1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
This country na pure cruise...����

Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Flynnthekidd:

E shock you?� These people no rate us at allll

Nothing shocks me. I am not Mr. President

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by alizma: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
NaijaMutant:
The Oba of Lago's staff may be recovered in Ghana then grin
Your head is correct
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by UDUJ(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
litigator:
So, somebody stole a mace in Abeokuta, and having taking that magnitude of risk, transported the mace to Lagos, drove to Abule -Ado, and threw the mace into the bush.

Well! What do I know self?

cheesy grin cheesy My brother the story no make sense at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by josielewa(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Robert1da:

Better days by The Game
OK..it sounded like one freestyle from ycee...thanks.. Gonna download now
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by BENRAZY(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Finally,
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Wow! shocked

They almost took it to Benin Republic.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by mcharles(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
You guys need to try this guy’s games, he made my December holy.WhatsApp (‭0816 843 1964‬)
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nigeria Police will never stop amazing me sha.

Ogun State House of Assembly Mace throw into bush by Toyota Sienna Bus and the bus was not pursue.
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by Pimine: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Your nightmare in life! grin
Aswearugaaad

Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents for example. Dipstick!

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by icankel: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
They wen someone threw something out of a moving vehicle... Nigeria my country
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by Conrod: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
litigator:
So, somebody stole a maze in Abeokuta, and having taking that magnitude of risk, transported the maze to Lagos, drove to Abule -Ado, and threw the maze into the bush.

Well! What do I know self?
Did i read correctly? watch as police will pin it on some igbo names in line with their anti ipob agenda.
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
This is the handwork of Omo agege.

Imo Agege ko, omo Ijebu no

Shiiooor
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by sacajawea: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Robert1da:
I'm from a hood where niggas gotta keep they gun cocked.

And kids wear Dre beats to stop the sound of gunshots.
Which part of the Country is that?
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by eddypolymer(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
I think it was found in omo agege's mace warehouse at Maza maza.

Believe the unbelievable lies from Nigerian polithievicians at your own peril.
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by fayomim: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mace Snatchers everywhere
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
What about Oba Lil Wayne's own? At least his royal majesty first got HIS missing.
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by kayusely70(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
It Doesnt Add Up
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by raphy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fuckery i thought we had a country.
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by Dollanaira: 8:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Oh
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by emperor863(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Trade fair complex, Abule Ado. It's not surprising if you take the inhabitants of those neighborhood into consideration.
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by FX2BROWN: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Too weird that, we always hear bad stories in this country. I am ashame of Nigeria.
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by Whitecoal711: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Naija never mature for democratic dispensation
Re: Police Recover Ogun House Of Assembly Mace In Lagos by UKBobo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
By Sunday, the step-children of hate will say it was thrown out from a Peace Mass Transit van booked for a journey to Awka.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4,000 Fighters Desert Boko Haram – Institute For Security Studies (ISS) / Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman / Adeniran Alagbada Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.