Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,559 members, 7,951,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? (3904 Views)

How To Deal With Your Stubborn Wife / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Dreyton36: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Silent treatment

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by adminlo: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
[/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i][/i][i]
Jodha:
She's the stubborn type.. trying to stand yhur ground as a man will make things worse...

Rather change yhur approach ...kill her with kindness....try not to be bossy when asking her to do something .
For example instead of just asking her to get something for yhu...be like " my world...my life... prettiest woman alive etc please would you mind helping me with that"
When she sees yhur attitude towards her has changed... she'll have no option than to mellow down...

Remember yhu don't quench fire with fire..yhu use water...
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by okey95644: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Call a family meeting or better still report to her father. Let him talk sense into her head
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by mrblessed(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
How did she become stubborn, challenging your authority as the leader of the home? Was she always like this? Did she change? When? See, Oga, your inability to provide detailed account of your predicament with your wife, might be a reflection of your poor skills to communicate effectively.

Imagine how members of this forum are importuning you to elaborate further, provide a clear picture of her "stubbornnss" to enable them appreciate your challenges, as if you are going to pay them. Maybe you are the type that accuse people of not possesing telepathic prowess to read other people's mind and act accordingly. Don't be "stubborn" in giving explanation to us, please.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 12, 2020
Sinensis:
My wife doesn't listen to instructions. What I tell her to do is totally different from what she will do.
Give her the threat of marrying someone else cool
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 12, 2020
mrblessed:
How did she become stubborn, challenging your authority as the leader of the home? Was she always like this? Did she change? When? See, Oga, your inability to provide detailed account of your predicament with your wife, might be a reflection of your poor skills to communicate effectively.

Imagine how members of this forum are importuning you to elaborate further, provide a clear picture of her "stubbornnss" to enable them appreciate your challenges, as if you are going to pay them. Maybe you are the type that accuse people of not possesing telepathic prowess to read other people's mind and act accordingly. Don't be "stubborn" in giving explanation to us, please.
Bro don't trust those hoes they ain't loyal
If you see women wahala you'll know this earth is divided into 4 different parts
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by CsRockefeller(m): 3:05am On Dec 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Dat shit get me angry always, wink

If i tell you that you should do this and you're doing another thing omo e dey vex me,

Dats what you have observe before marriage but, nah "i love you" you dey shout up and down smiley

There's only two ways

Send her to her papa house before things get damaged,

Cus this is not the first time she's going to do dat, it is in her blood, she can't change at all wink

Or you should be coping with her and telling her to change sha , if you truly want her,

Moreover , the thing might be because you guys are not cooperating wink, the fault might be coming from your side,

If you didn't figure it out now, oboy you guys won't have a happy home wink

Know her before marriage nobe beans at all, but nah yansh and breast you gonna be chasing and you will be shouting "we love each other", " the love of my life " ,bla bla bla , smiley

grin grin

Una too funny grin
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by LikeAking: 4:48am On Dec 12, 2020
Beat her very well n send her away.

You are too nice to her, Same woman respects other men outside.
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by DMerciful(m): 5:04am On Dec 12, 2020
If a man will be walking on egg shells just to tell his wife to do certain things then what's the point of the marriage? How can you be in an unhappy relationship when you could simply divorce her and marry another! Life is too short to use it for problem solving
Jodha:
She's the stubborn type.. trying to stand yhur ground as a man will make things worse...

Rather change yhur approach ...kill her with kindness....try not to be bossy when asking her to do something .
For example instead of just asking her to get something for yhu...be like " my world...my life... prettiest woman alive etc please would you mind helping me with that"
When she sees yhur attitude towards her has changed... she'll have no option than to mellow down...

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Mrscarter(f): 5:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Sinensis:
My wife doesn't listen to instructions. What I tell her to do is totally different from what she will do.

Hahaha.
Maybe compromise? Lol if my hubby wants me to do exactly as he says all he gotta do is ask me while he's kissing softly all up my neck n I would say yes, even he ask me to birth quadruplets twice in two year period, I would agreegrin

Na on a more serious note, even tho I was serious before lol, talk to her, ask her why she does this. Communication is key in any marraige

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Mrscarter(f): 5:54am On Dec 12, 2020
JaneYave:
Pamper her, Learn to appeal to her rather then giving orders.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Iykman042(m): 6:24am On Dec 12, 2020
paulolee:
DTS normal na....woman too get wahala for body.....dose guys without sisters like me are very lucky..

bro u re very lucky o

me i have 4sisters
3 out of da 4 dey always challenge each other

i have 3 other brodas,everybody know his senior for house

common girlfriend go dey pile her wahala dey give u
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Iykman042(m): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2020
GOD ABEG GIVE ME AN UNDERSTANDING WOMAN O I DON'T TALK TOO MUCH NA TALK AND DO NA I DEY
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by ibechris(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2020
Anytime a married man comes up to seek advice mainly on marriage matters,if u dont have good advice to render,just keep quiet and look away.

Everyone must not be divorced and everyone mustn't get married,therefore,if u have chosen to be single all ur live,so be it and pls keep such shits to yourself no one wants to know why u chose to be single and for those married people,pls,dont get offended when u get terrible advice here as many of them are from terrible homes,hence their reasons for numerous outburst on marriages.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Oesophagus99(m): 6:58am On Dec 12, 2020
The ball is in ur cort ..

maybe she needs a iron handling to learn her lesson,
maybe she just needs to be shown more love

*I tink ur approach needs amendments*
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by femi4: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2020
Sinensis:
Don't command her, explain to her why you want A and not B

You need to talk more
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

exactly, he should change his approach, calm down and talk to her nicely. It would sync into her easily than you doing *i am head if this house so you must listen to me*... Kinda attitude.

A lot of patience is needed to be in peace with your wife.
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Have you asked her the reasons she is doing that? Maybe she has her reasons. Try to talk to her
Which yeye reason? if she has her reasons, she should let the man know before doing that shit
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by blinking001(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2020
You dont negotiate with women. They weren't created that way. Get a side chick and transfer your attention to your side chick. Anytime your wife does something wrong ignore. Treat her like she's non existent. She'll get the message better. They love actions not words. The dread game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Goldmaxx(f): 7:23am On Dec 12, 2020
JaneYave:
Pamper her, Learn to appeal to her rather then giving orders.
how would he pamper her
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by muller101(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

SMH.
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin

Una too funny grin

Lol cheesy
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2020
LikeAking:
Beat her very well n send her away.

You are too nice to her, Same woman respects other men outside.

Hahahaha grin

Aswear grin

Kakakakaka grin
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Sarita01(f): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2020
grin ,try reverse psychology and thank me later,tell her to do the opposite of whatever you want her to do,she might end up doing what you want her to do. And as someone said earlier,kill her with kindness,use pet names scatter her brain,she might just listen to you. I wish you luck
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by scottyoloye(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2020
I believe everyone can differentiate between good and bad. I don’t know why people derive joy from emotionally traumatizing others.
Before you take any action, learn to put yourself in the receiving party’s shoes that way you can caution yourself.
Finally OP, it’s either your wife is selfish or you ignored that red flag while you guys were dating.
Plenty of communication and patience is what you need.
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by stormborn28(m): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2020
mrblessed:

Oboy see the way you brush OP Baldhead... You no even mind whether the centre dey too soft
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by anochuko01(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2020
one thing that scares me about many women is that ogbanje spirit of stubbornness!!!!
i cant just cope with it.
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by anochuko01(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2020
paulolee:
DTS normal na....woman too get wahala for body.....dose guys without sisters like me are very lucky..
guys with sisters are the luckier oo.
i have three sisters and ive learnt to live with them, no even add my mum own, i deserve a national award abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Dayoebe(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2020
When they said ''dont marry'' you won't listen Get a baby mamma and be happy with your life.

find the source of marriage [GOD] Only God can give peaceful home.

Some women can send someone to unplanned early grave
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by LikeAking: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin

Aswear grin

Kakakakaka grin

The reason woman are misbehaving is because man no longer beat the living day light out of them. Every woman is mad and the only language they understand is violence. Its their medicine. Use it on them blatantly and dem go cool down.

Men should also dump their wives and move on to the next sharply... Women need men mire than we need dem.

All these new age ideas of men calming down for women na rubbish.
Re: How Can I Deal With A Stubborn Wife??? by Mrmezico(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2020
1st report her to her parents after u hv seen its obviously beyound ur control, if she neva change den start keeping late 9nt, make sure u drop her money 4 foods bt dnt eat d food after, smile wit her bt dnt sleep wit her. bt check urself 1st if u re d one pushing her 2 go against ur wish. enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? / Ladies, How Do You Feel After This? / Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.