Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? (2690 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Only One Guy Will Fvvck All The Girls!! (Photo) / A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Denique(f): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by jawalis(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Denique:

Trouble maker tongue
grin babe. How’s your day so far
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by tiswell(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shortyy:
Because women are polygamous in nature.

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by jawalis(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Denique:

I’d love to talk to you.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Jesslove(f): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Na poverty cause am
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by favor914: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shortyy:
Because women are polygamous in nature.
Does that go for your mum also?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Denique(f): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2020
jawalis:
I’d love to talk to you.
If I'm banned for derailing the thread, I'll call you out like Aunty Bobrisky is doing to Uncle Tunde Ednut cool
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by PinkPill(f): 12:30am On Dec 13, 2020
Because some women can't keep eating the same soup everyday tongue
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by jawalis(m): 1:40am On Dec 13, 2020
Denique:

If I'm banned for derailing the thread, I'll call you out like Aunty Bobrisky is doing to Uncle Tunde Ednut cool
C’mon. No jokes
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by FearGod199(m): 3:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Hello u get that

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Fhowe: 6:16am On Dec 13, 2020
Jesslove:
Na poverty cause am
many would use poverty as a yardstick but I think it is more of lack of parental guidance and too many bad examples in the society
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by bereavedheart: 6:31am On Dec 13, 2020
I stayed with one guy and am still suffering because of that choice. Doing the right thing for the wrong person is bad.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by HigherEd: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
you know me sir! It's me, futurist.
OK how do I know you?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2020
HigherEd:

OK how do I know you?
don't act like a d.... Ick sir. If you don't message me, I'm coming to rain robotics instagram page with our chats since 2019 where there's more of your "gay" secrets. You don't want me to do that now do you?
Message me!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara / How Do I Deactivate This Xtrabyte (MTN) / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.