Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,039 members, 7,966,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:17 AM

Do You Think Bow Wow Liked Ciara Or Was He Playing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Think Bow Wow Liked Ciara Or Was He Playing (1299 Views)

Ciara Spots Another "Olajumoke" In Lagos: Can Lightning Strike TWICE? / Who'z Got Da Sexiest Abs: Bow Wow Or Romeo? / Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Bow Wow Liked Ciara Or Was He Playing by coolp1(m): 5:31am On Jun 30, 2007
Do you think Bow wow actually liked ciara or was he playing with her for more fame or popularity. I think he is a real jerk
Re: Do You Think Bow Wow Liked Ciara Or Was He Playing by Naijagal2(f): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2007
who's dis baby?  bowwow n ciarashould b like history!
bowwow playing with ciara 4 mo fame,ke?do u kno who bowwow is?
4get d fact dat she's older,when was her debut album released? bowwow started out when he was
like 13! i like ciara but dis is d  silliest thing i've eva heard,abeg
seun if u dont burn dis thread down i will!
Re: Do You Think Bow Wow Liked Ciara Or Was He Playing by dsinteract(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2007
No he was'nt playin wit here,

Guess you have never read about his interview, he said maybe it was b'cos they were Celebrities & you all know about Paparazzi (the way the press go about carry false info ) so they both decided to part ways,

Bow wow said it.
Re: Do You Think Bow Wow Liked Ciara Or Was He Playing by chiogo(f): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2007
@topic

I don't get what u meant about d "fame" thin' 'cause as i recall, Bow wow started ciara off in her music career. When did ciara even start, like few years ago? how can she make him more famous?
Re: Do You Think Bow Wow Liked Ciara Or Was He Playing by coolp1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2007
When I say fame, I mean like more attention from the press and everybody. Remember his song, when I turn 18, I'll have a girlfriend older than me, this is it.
Re: Do You Think Bow Wow Liked Ciara Or Was He Playing by DezzyIzs: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2007
yeah !! bowwow,is much more younger than which we all know,but the issue is that bowwow was already a star before he came across ciara.they fell in love and it waz a serious relationship until she grew wing and started putting some suspicious act like having affairs with a producer,and i know you still heard about the nick cannon stuff with her.she felt bowwow was small for her so they went separate ways,True story.you can hear these in his track ''outta my system ft T pain''. and ciara hear what she said in '' And I''.
Re: Do You Think Bow Wow Liked Ciara Or Was He Playing by chiogo(f): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2007
Dezzy Izs:

yeah !! bowwow,is much more younger than which we all know,but the issue is that bowwow was already a star before he came across ciara.they fell in love and it waz a serious relationship until she grew wing and started putting some suspicious act like having affairs with a producer,and i know you still heard about the nick cannon stuff with her.she felt bowwow was small for her so they went separate ways,True story.you can hear these in his track ''out of my system ft T pain''. and ciara hear what she said in '' And I''.
really?? i thought they broke up because bow wow cheated on her with a stripper.
Re: Do You Think Bow Wow Liked Ciara Or Was He Playing by kellorah: 1:25am On Jul 02, 2007
I think they were both having fun. Surely, we were not expecting them to settle down and have babies, were we?
I guess it was dun while it lasted.
I heard he's a player. Some people say it serves her right for rolling with a 'bad guy' while 'good guys' were out there. lol.
Re: Do You Think Bow Wow Liked Ciara Or Was He Playing by uchetobi(f): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2007
who cares
Re: Do You Think Bow Wow Liked Ciara Or Was He Playing by Naijagal2(f): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2007
@uchetobi,precisely!

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Dumps Justin Bieber In Wake Of Baby Scandal / Sunny Leone Wallpapers / Pictures From The Olmeca Golden Sun Party Held @ Club 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.