Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,398 members, 7,978,265 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:13 AM

Can 10m Start Real Estate Business - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 10m Start Real Estate Business (217 Views)

Can 10M Naira complete a housing project(land Inclusive)? / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Real Estate Business / 10 Start-up Tips For A Thriving Real Estate Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 10m Start Real Estate Business by Meenymeeny: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hi Guys i have 10m to Invest but i want to invest in Real Estate Business because of lower risk thats related to the Business.

I know real Estate requires Huge Capital. But i want to hear from those with Experience in the Business, please how far can 10m take me?

Lalasticlala please help me push it to the front page for wider advice. Thanks
Re: Can 10m Start Real Estate Business by espn(m): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Meenymeeny:
Hi Guys i have 10m to Invest but i want to invest in Real Estate Business because of lower risk thats related to the Business.

I know real Estate requires Huge Capital. But i want to hear from those with Experience in the Business, please how far can 10m take me?

Lalasticlala please help me push it to the front page for wider advice. Thanks
Who told u it it requires huge capital. Only if you want to be a developer...
Re: Can 10m Start Real Estate Business by Meenymeeny: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
espn:
Who told u it it requires huge capital. Only if you want to be a developer...

By Developer you mean building houses, shops etc?
Re: Can 10m Start Real Estate Business by espn(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Meenymeeny:

By Developer you mean building houses, shops etc?
Developers buy land, finance real estate deals, build or have builders build projects, create, imagine, control, and orchestrate the process of development from the beginning to end. Developers usually take the greatest risk in the creation or renovation of real estate—and receive the greatest rewards.
Re: Can 10m Start Real Estate Business by Meenymeeny: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
espn:
Developers buy land, finance real estate deals, build or have builders build projects, create, imagine, control, and orchestrate the process of development from the beginning to end. Developers usually take the greatest risk in the creation or renovation of real estate—and receive the greatest rewards.

Thanks for the Explanation. And this is what i want to do, because the other side of real estate Business, Agent, brokers, valuer, require some marketing skills which i dont have and in fact not interested.

How far do you think 10m will go in becoming a developer?

(1) (Reply)

Beachfront Estate, Ibeju Lekki @ 3m Per Plot (pic) / Urgent Sales / Spacious With 5bdrm Duplex With 2bdrm Bq @3th Avenue Festac For 87m Neg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.