Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,818 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together (9320 Views)

Photo And Video Awilo And Dbanj Together Asked Who Is Your Father / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together by tpsolomons: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2011
Re: Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together by ektbear: 6:48am On Mar 25, 2011
Haha, Dbanj is hanging out with some pretty cool people.

Snoop, Birdman. . . what is next?
Re: Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2011
why wont he when it's so obvious he is now a member of the Illuminati.nonsense,just vanity.
Re: Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together by Dolemite(f): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2011
jayhanks:

why wont he when it's so obvious he is now a member of the Illuminati.nonsense,just vanity.
And what do you know about illuminati? birdbrain
Re: Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together by eros(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2011
jayhanks:

Bros how do you know this Do you have proof to back up your statement

Nigerians God will help us with our bad belly ooooo.
Re: Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2011
be a researcher and u'll definitely see the trademarks like the chain he now wears and the set of musicians he now flows with e.g,kanye west,jay-z and 4 sure birdman who individually and publicly proclaimed allegiance to satan.
Watch and not just listen to only beats.
Re: Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together by Teaser4(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2011
i fear the worst,any other proof aside his lifestyle,buhh dont conclude yet,lets keep watchn him. Illuminati is an highly-secretive society,i dont think he is one of them, cos he cant.who initiated him? Snoop ! No
Re: Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together by tope3x(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2011
D'banj is my favourite artist, but when it comes to this, I DONT TRUST HIM, im suspecting him, CASE CLOSED lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together by MrCork17: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2011
Rubbbish. BIG DEAL. so what if he hang out with IBO lookin people? duh! undecided

I hang out with 50 sent! angry
Re: Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together by babyme1(f): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2011

Re: Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together by slap1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Rubbbish. BIG DEAL. so what if he hang out with IBO lookin people? duh! undecided

I hang out with 50 sent! angry

Long time, Cork.@Topic, D'banj is still too little to join the Illuminati, I doubt he would ever be 'old enough' to.
Re: Picture Of Birdman & Dbanj Together by LesbianBoy(m): 2:17am On Apr 14, 2011
D'banj neva rich to join illuminati him no get that kain liver!! @all r u ppl dat gullible so becos he snapped with birdman dat means he has joined illuminati, Mtseew!!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: OMG!! Secondary School Girl Doing Things With A Gateman In The Bush / Video : Student Turn Biology Class To Sex Fiesta / 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.