Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man (63301 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Tannhauser(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

Nairalanders and insults. How exactly am I the side hoe here? Someone clearly looked me in the face and lied to me many times and I am the hoe?

Are you always like this or you are faking it?

I don’t need your advice, I advised myself and left him for his wife and family.

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Donjazzy12:
I. Very very sure that you are a lesbian! That's why you collected head but was never interested in the main thing.

All men are decievers. Leave them alone for women who value men.

The man in question is a very good man. He never bleeped you. He kept his own desires in abeyance. Stop trash talking this good man. Continue with your lesbianism.

His female colleague who collected your number wanted to suck your pussy! That's how they do.90% of young ladies in Nigeria are coded lesbians. Anyways, you can go back to the female colleague to continue your lesbianism!

If it was a married woman that was sucking your pussy, you will never break up with her.

LESBIAN HYPOCHRITES!

I am not a lesbian, but you might be correct about his colleague. She kept on complimenting my skin and jokingly asked if I am into women. I said I am not into women.

I haven’t trash talked him, plz don’t lie on me. Even when he told me, he expected me to insult him but I didn’t. He found it weird that I didn’t
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by princefrank76: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
na the head and massage wey him give u d scatter your brain so!
u need to be thankful he told you d truth on time! he is a good man.
if it was a kpekus terror like me, I won't hesitate to break that Hymen.
you are a lucky girl.
BTW, come let me mend your broken heart
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Bbbwings: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Guy your previous comment was boring and cliche, unoriginal. Try to be original with your comment. Notice than you had only 4 likes because we have seen those kind of comments more 100 times in a day.
So you live by nl likes undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Bbbwings: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Don't answer foolish comments. There lots of kids that are still being spoon-fed on Nairaland. You will know through their posts. Many should have been pushed to kidergaten section by Seun if only he had a section so called.

Continue living your life without giving the guy any chance to come back. Forgive him also for no one is perfect.
Pele o elder.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

We never had penetrative sex, I have never had penetrative sex. The messages are from our past chat, I only cleared the chat after creating this thread. I have not set my eyes on him since then. He has called with other numbers, but that has been it.

Plz, you can reserve the “hoe” tag for your loved ones if it is such a pleasant name. Using it randomly on people you do not know is a not a sign of good upbringing.

You guys here are all about the dick, dick is everywhere, but I have lived 25yrs of my life without it and I didn’t die. I was only hurt he lied to me and led me on. Some of us are trusting. I know people that would have ransacked his house and social media pages, but I didn’t do that. I am not even on Facebook and Instagram. He preyed on the fact that I am quite private and trusting, direct your misgivings to him!!
so u hate sex, ehya
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Edusouls(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
You are a girl with high taste for money that’s why you started dating a married man, you think it’s ended, you set off repercussions that would eventually catch up to you sometime In life, see ur life?
Heartbrokengirl:
I have always hated the idea of dating married people, but here I am...the ex-girlfriend of a married man.

It started sometime during the lockdown, I went somewhere to get groceries and ran into this man. Let’s call him Mr X. His smile and sense of humour was the attraction. He was putting on a nice senator material and when I stood for us to leave, he towered above me. I am a 6ft tall lady and ladies with my height can tell the happiness when you meet a taller man.

We started chatting regularly and we were in a competition to give ourselves treats. On our second date which I initiated, I asked his age and he replied 36, he asked mine and I told him. He expressed his doubts and I showed him my drivers license. Started asking many questions about my background and I answered all of them. I asked about him too, including his marital status.

I had just gotten out of a relationship, his father said he wouldn’t marry outside the Catholic church and he started drifting, I had to let him go. It was tough for me, but after months of keeping to myself, my friend encouraged me to go on dates and give another man a chance. I decided to give Mr X a chance.

It was beautiful. We were in a competition to please ourselves, take ourselves out and we both had a healthy sense of humour...chatting was fun!!! Everywhere we went, people stared. We were all over ourselves even in public and till date I wonder how he pulled that off.

One day his office had a party and he asked if I could come, I said yes. Got there and the guys were looking at me with lust, the ladies were looking at me with pity. He said the ladies were jealous of my looks and some of them have been crushing on him. If you see him and see me, you’ll understand why this explanation made little sense.

After the party that day, it was late to go back to my house and his house was farther, so we decided to book a hotel around. That night was our most intimate night. We kissed, he gave me leg massages, a head and said he is ready when I am ready. I was blown away. Could this be real?

I always noticed he would be lost in thoughts whenever we are together and blame it on work. Other times he will start feeling sick and I would have to close earlier to go give him food and drugs. This became a regular occurence until one day…

He had fallen sick as usual. I made him promise to take pain relievers and we should consider going to the hospital. He didn’t do this and I had to make out time within the week to go check on him. He said it is because he was missing me, how sweet!

He didn’t get better, it was obvious something was bothering him. I decided I will take him for lunch so we can talk about it, but he couldn’t wait. That night he said he has something to tell me, he kept apologizing but still couldn’t say it. He asked if he could send a voice note and I told him to go ahead.

At about 3mins into the voice note, I felt my world crumbling. He told me he was married and has been married for almost 10years with kids. His family was not in the country, that is why I never saw traces of them. He said he had been battling with the guilt and was scared to tell me because some other girl left when she found out and the last was with him for money. He knew I would leave and was scared, his best friend told him to give it time, another told him to ghost me but I have been good to him and his conscience won’t let him. Other friends said he should never mention it to me.

When my friend saw him, she told me he was going to hurt me. I asked her how and she said I was too innocent for him. She didn’t say further not to be termed hater, but since he made me happy again...she wished me well.

I kept replaying the audio while he kept asking me to say something. I wondered if he treated his wife the way he treated me. He was such a gentleman. Held my hands when I had to walk in heels, opened the car door for me, checked on me at work, gave me handmade customized gifts...he made them himself. He said his wife is bad and he wants divorce her, lolz. I told him they all say that. I told him how much he has hurt me, but I forgive him and appreciate him telling me when he did.

It has been almost 3months but the pain lingers. I know I will be fine…

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Maobichek: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

Thank you. He was indeed good to me. I trusted him and even when a colleague of his collected my number...he said he is sure she wants to introduce me to bad life. I wondered how a woman in a reputable organization would introduce me to bad life. He deleted her number and I didn’t suspect anything.

I feel your plight OK, it hurts oh when someone you genuinely trusted turns around to be a charlatan
I will advice you not to always fall for flashy things like car, nice clothes etc. Do your best to always ask specific and important questions also don't give up, you will be fine.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by tayooluwole: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

We never had penetrative sex, I have never had penetrative sex. The messages are from our past chat, I only cleared the chat after creating this thread. I have not set my eyes on him since then. He has called with other numbers, but that has been it.

Plz, you can reserve the “hoe” tag for your loved ones if it is such a pleasant name. Using it randomly on people you do not know is a not a sign of good upbringing.

You guys here are all about the dick, dick is everywhere, but I have lived 25yrs of my life without it and I didn’t die. I was only hurt he lied to me and led me on. Some of us are trusting. I know people that would have ransacked his house and social media pages, but I didn’t do that. I am not even on Facebook and Instagram. He preyed on the fact that I am quite private and trusting, direct your misgivings to him!!

As far i am concerned, you have had sex with the man big time. Whether oral or penetrative, the objective is the same which is satisfying eachother's fantasy. Like someone said in the previous comments, the man is a good man of conscience, some men would rather take the secret of their marriage to afterlife out of fear of losing your sweet punna...the man acknowledge how good you are to him and he opened up to prevent you from the major heartache that will come at a later date soon like a Big Bang. You should be thankfuk to him, somebody like me will not do that when I have not banged the punna at least a hundred times

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Bbbwings: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
The man is a simp.
If you want to be a player, be fearless about it.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbender:
It's fine. Here I am in a supposed vacation with the "love of my life" whom I was hoping to tie the knots with somewhere in Abuja and getting shitloads of regret, hoping to leave for Port Harcourt earlier than I should and there you are just wanting to be loved right by the ones you want *sigh* God is with you. Take heart
Aww. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by uncleck: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
coolsegun2002:

He’s not a good man....all na format...(.heartbrokengirl..u did he right thing)

He made her fall in love, had some form of sex with her then told her the truth...it’s not really an honest move...
..... telling her was a move to either make her walk away so he can move in to another victim

or....

If his game was 10/10... she could be stupid and love struck to stay with him......didn’t u see the part where he badmouthed his wife......that he wanted a divorce....
if only you understand...
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Maobichek:

I feel your plight OK, it hurts oh when someone you genuinely trusted turns around to be a charlatan
I will advice you not to always fall for flashy things like car, nice clothes etc. Do your best to always ask specific and important questions also don't give up, you will be fine.

I didn’t fall for flashy things, a Spider is not flashy when you drive the car I drive!! Thanks for your advice, I will do better next time

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
uncleck:

You see, why I said he's a good man is because men have superior thought process. He could have led you on if he had wanted. He could have made you change to a stupid being if he had wanted. Even if you suspected him, he could still have had his way. But he chosed not to rush you in sex even when it was obvious he could have his way as much as he wanted. He choosed to not hurt you more and ended it.

He is ignorant because he doesn't know that if he had opened up to you during one of your initial dates, you could still have liked him. Women are simply emotional and devoid of logic.
Last line is an insult. I'm taking note of men who reason like you do.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

Interesting!
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by purples25(f): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
I love the decency of this O.P.

Please do keep it up and pray before entering a relationship.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by agabaI23(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
You will be fine.
You will be fine
You will be very fine
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by banmee(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:
I have always hated the idea of dating married people, but here I am...the ex-girlfriend of a married man.

It started sometime during the lockdown, I went somewhere to get groceries and ran into this man. Let’s call him Mr X. His smile and sense of humour was the attraction. He was putting on a nice senator material and when I stood for us to leave, he towered above me. I am a 6ft tall lady and ladies with my height can tell the happiness when you meet a taller man.

We started chatting regularly and we were in a competition to give ourselves treats. On our second date which I initiated, I asked his age and he replied 36, he asked mine and I told him. He expressed his doubts and I showed him my drivers license. Started asking many questions about my background and I answered all of them. I asked about him too, including his marital status.

I had just gotten out of a relationship, his father said he wouldn’t marry outside the Catholic church and he started drifting, I had to let him go. It was tough for me, but after months of keeping to myself, my friend encouraged me to go on dates and give another man a chance. I decided to give Mr X a chance.

It was beautiful. We were in a competition to please ourselves, take ourselves out and we both had a healthy sense of humour...chatting was fun!!! Everywhere we went, people stared. We were all over ourselves even in public and till date I wonder how he pulled that off.

One day his office had a party and he asked if I could come, I said yes. Got there and the guys were looking at me with lust, the ladies were looking at me with pity. He said the ladies were jealous of my looks and some of them have been crushing on him. If you see him and see me, you’ll understand why this explanation made little sense.

After the party that day, it was late to go back to my house and his house was farther, so we decided to book a hotel around. That night was our most intimate night. We kissed, he gave me leg massages, a head and said he is ready when I am ready. I was blown away. Could this be real?

I always noticed he would be lost in thoughts whenever we are together and blame it on work. Other times he will start feeling sick and I would have to close earlier to go give him food and drugs. This became a regular occurence until one day…

He had fallen sick as usual. I made him promise to take pain relievers and we should consider going to the hospital. He didn’t do this and I had to make out time within the week to go check on him. He said it is because he was missing me, how sweet!

He didn’t get better, it was obvious something was bothering him. I decided I will take him for lunch so we can talk about it, but he couldn’t wait. That night he said he has something to tell me, he kept apologizing but still couldn’t say it. He asked if he could send a voice note and I told him to go ahead.

At about 3mins into the voice note, I felt my world crumbling. He told me he was married and has been married for almost 10years with kids. His family was not in the country, that is why I never saw traces of them. He said he had been battling with the guilt and was scared to tell me because some other girl left when she found out and the last was with him for money. He knew I would leave and was scared, his best friend told him to give it time, another told him to ghost me but I have been good to him and his conscience won’t let him. Other friends said he should never mention it to me.

When my friend saw him, she told me he was going to hurt me. I asked her how and she said I was too innocent for him. She didn’t say further not to be termed hater, but since he made me happy again...she wished me well.

I kept replaying the audio while he kept asking me to say something. I wondered if he treated his wife the way he treated me. He was such a gentleman. Held my hands when I had to walk in heels, opened the car door for me, checked on me at work, gave me handmade customized gifts...he made them himself. He said his wife is bad and he wants divorce her, lolz. I told him they all say that. I told him how much he has hurt me, but I forgive him and appreciate him telling me when he did.

D' phuck? I actually enjoyed reading this shiit. Are you sure this happened? It's felt too good a read to be real.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by uncleck: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bigdik70inch2:

Lol......
I guess u didn't read through....she said the niggar massaged her in the hotel and gave her head too....isn't pussy licking sex??
the man could have penetrated her even raw if he wanted. You won't understand the level of restraint he exercised unless you've been a player before
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Hardeybahyour: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
hmmmmmmmm
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Juliearth(f): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

Nairalanders and insults. How exactly am I the side hoe here? Someone clearly looked me in the face and lied to me many times and I am the hoe?

Are you always like this or you are faking it?

I don’t need your advice, I advised myself and left him for his wife and family.

Honestly, I knew this would come because of the sissy @$$ ni**as here.

Moving on! I really think you shouldn't get yourself worked up. He preyed on your innocence and for all its worth, you shouldn't be the one to feel gloomy. Forgive yourself, forgive him( you must forgive him if you must truly heal) and then forge ahead. Cheers!
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Juliearth(f): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbender:
It's fine. Here I am in a supposed vacation with the "love of my life" whom I was hoping to tie the knots with somewhere in Abuja and getting shitloads of regret, hoping to leave for Port Harcourt earlier than I should and there you are just wanting to be loved right by the ones you want *sigh* God is with you. Take heart

Uh lordy lord!!! Mind shedding more light?
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by gregyboy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=daewoorazer post=96984982]

You’re still a hoe with a hole.. who cares if you’ve had penetrative sex or not...if I realize u keep a battalion of Dildos in your closet, na to flog ur bumbum[/quot

You're useless i pity ladies around you

I expected a silent or appologies instead you proved more foolishness,

You need flogging

I guess youre a teenager

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Malawian(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Una use Conndom?
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
banmee:

D' phuck? I actually enjoyed reading this shiit. Are you sure this happened? It's felt too good a read to be real.

It happened. He also felt too good to be real.

Juliearth:

Honestly, I knew this would come because of the sissy @$$ ni**as here.

Moving on! I really think you shouldn't get yourself worked up. He preyed on your innocence and for all its worth, you shouldn't be the one to feel gloomy. Forgive yourself, forgive him( you must forgive him if you must truly heal) and then forge ahead. Cheers!

Thanks Julie. I have forgiven him for some reasons. I will forgive myself with time
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by manontree: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
This entire piece sounds like you have your cake and want to eat it. Everyone stands for something. If yours is that you don't do married men, fine. So you moved and thats what it is

This thread is of no consequences to us. If you are seeking for sympathy, say so otherwise I do not understand what this is all about. We all have stories and experiences and most don't come online to nod off on faceless people about their past love lifes

Or do you in any way miss this man and regret its all over. Then if so, are you seeking validation to resume your illicit affair

I don't just know
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by femi4: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

I knew many Nairalanders would come with this blinded by material things line. Let me repeat it, I work in an IOC. Plz use google to check how much IOCs pay their staff and benefits. I drive a finer car and always had to leave my car at the office and we went with his. He even got angry with me many times because I didn’t allow him pay for my rides, since I would rather not drive to his place. I would have dug deep, but money wasn’t the reason I didn’t.

TDHC? Lolzzz
I know you ll come with the "I m comfortable" bla bla bla. Like I said, you got blinded by those material things not because you are not comfortable but because it COMPLIMENTS your status and perhaps his physique as well.

I know your your type, you get carried away easily without paying attention to details

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by WAECMATHEMATICS: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

@bolded. You shouldn't have allowed this to happen, especially the head he gave you.

When you're not 100% sure marriage would happen between you and a man, don't allow this!

The memory of it might keep hurting you. Your future husband might want to know about this. What will you tell him?
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by chi4ik(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
So sorry dear, I understand how you feel and I pray that almighty God will lead you to your life partner as soon possible.

I wish I can meet you physically but then, God will surely put an everlasting smile on your face.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Osashalom: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

This generation sha! Hmmmmmmm! He gave you head and then said he will wait till you are ready.
So you got ready when he gave you his life, since his head was not enough to get you ready.
He deceived you no doubt but you living an immoral life no matter how you try to justify your actions.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by gregyboy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
shortgun:
You have no blame here sweet heart, ur man also is not a bad person.
being married is complicated, only married peopel will understand.
most marriages today does not offer the satisfaction many expect due to many factors....wanting out is also not a popular option.

it,s ur choice to make.

Are you justifying cheat or deciete, so you would advise your sister husband to cheat and you will justify it with this nonsense

If you want to divorce make it official, and not all ladies would want a man is divorced still

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Op, if you're a Christian, I'll tell you that relationship nowadays na prayer o. Prayer and fasting. People are so deceitful and will go to any and every length to deceive you.
So, watch and pray.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

In Search Of Long Lost Dad / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / The Difference Between First Name, Middle Name And Last Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.