Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland (33776 Views)

This Is Dr. Aborode Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Igangan That Caused Igboho's An / Fatai Yusuf (Oko Oloyun) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by JoeEeL(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tranquillity360:
But i thought Yorubas and Hausafulanis are brothers.

I'm Yoruba but it serves us right.

Bitter lessons are quickly learnt.

1 Like

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by JoeEeL(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:
YOU CAN ALL NOW SEE HOW IPOB IS JUBILATING OVER THIS NEWS. THAT SHOWS THE BIGOTRY AND HATRED IN THEIR HEARTS. CHILDREN OF PERDITION AND INFAMY.

Modified: To all the swines quoting me saying rubbish, all I have to tell you is what you wish others shall befall you ten times over. Bunch of street urchins

cc: Imhotep

Don't people from other tribes mock them too, even when they're killed?

Abeg, none is saintly jare. SW largely is still sleeping. 'One Nigeria' go kill all of us. If e pain you, go knack head for wall. Dey find pity up and down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by Seyi8750: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Over to you amotekun
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by autchies(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
Yes we are happy because you dont want to let go of your beloved one Nigeria for an oduduwa nation, were you can defend your land and live like a human.

Smelly toto.
Herdsmen follow you forever until you realize that oduduwa us the best option.
Animal

bamite:
YOU CAN ALL NOW SEE HOW IPOB IS JUBILATING OVER THIS NEWS. THAT SHOWS THE BIGOTRY AND HATRED IN THEIR HEARTS. CHILDREN OF PERDITION AND INFAMY.

Modified: To all the swines quoting me saying rubbish, all I have to tell you is what you wish others shall befall you ten times over. Bunch of street urchins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by bizzibodi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Instead of dem to be indulging in skull mining rituals let dem be doing bullet,knives,machete proves for demselves agst d rampaging 2-horned vampires from d north.
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Unholy union,
I will repeat this, only fools in the south care if there would be a president in 2023, how long would you keep running from your farms in the name of one Nigeria? Running around in circles, wake me up the day any northerner + Atiku criticizes fulani attrocities

Madness of the highest order, we are all under a spell
True word
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:

Shut up!
Report anybody that cheered or rejoice over this atrocity, show their post here. We must all gang up in attack against that person and his fulani sponsors.

Any Igbo that cheer a Yoruba victim of fulani atrocity report them here. Abeg, oga, cc me on the post. That person go get an earful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
autchies:
Yes we are happy because you dont want to let go of your beloved one Nigeria for an oduduwa nation, were you can defend your land and live like a human.

Smelly toto.
Herdsmen follow you forever until you realize that oduduwa us the best option.
Animal

They dont have to die for not activating oduduwa republic. There is no crime in that.

Focus on the criminal that is using terrorism to kill southerners. Focus on that and demonize the criminal fulani, not the victim.

Your response is shameful and is condemned.
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by Unrated900(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
I think we should all go one by one

This one Nigeria is really hurting

Let Hausa goes

Yoruba goes

Igbo goes

The issues is that if the so called Igbo goes

We might be affected a bit

I won’t say more than this

But let everyone goes so there could Be peace
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by AfonjaConehead: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Alexis11:

The guy you mentioned is your fellow IPOB.

Keep rejoicing, una own news dey come. grin

Who's rejoicing,why should a sane human being rejoice at someone's gruesome death?!

You guys are so irritating.

Oh you are waiting and wishing for the misfortune of others so you can rejoice!!! Good,cos whatever you wish others will surely befall you n your family 10 times..
Good luck o....

And btw,I ain't ipob. So quit seeing ipob in your dreams

1 Like

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by AfonjaConehead: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Conrod:
Your brethens are mourning and you are interested in how Igbos\igbos feel,dont profer solution to your problems,wait until they overrun your remaining space.
He's even Yoruba,he's north central.
They are against southern unity
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:

Lol. But when Soldiers killed some of the so called Igbos, You all laughed and jeered and applauded the military for a job welldone.

Now, you are wailing. I'm not Igbo, but please stop the hypocrisy. The worst part is that most of you from the SW don't see anything wrong with the Fulani herdman killings and there is no reason while the SS or SE should sympathatize with y'all so you don't warn us not to cry more than the bereaved.

RIP to the dead. Every man for himself in the South!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by Antivirus92(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Alexis11:

They kill Igbos in SE in thousands too. cool
Let's keep celebrating the killings. grin
keep deceiving ur self
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by Alexis11: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Who's rejoicing,why should a sane human being rejoice at someone's gruesome death?!

You guys are so irritating.

Oh you are waiting and wishing for the misfortune of others so you can rejoice!!! Good,cos whatever you wish others will surely befall you n your family 10 times..
Good luck o....

And btw,I ain't ipob. So quit seeing ipob in your dreams

It will befall all your generations 1000 times... Go to the first page and go and see how your tribesmen are jubilating because a Yoruba man was killed.

mumu! grin

1 Like

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
The liberal nature of the Yoruba man will be his downfall.

1 Like

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by maestro299: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
VULCAN:
Why I say they are one is that they are symbiotic. You cannot find one without the other.

The oncoming economic eclipse of the US By China would not have been possible without these siamese twins playing their part on weakening the mindset of the average American.

The men who signed the Declaration of Independence and the men who Built America would never have believed that a party with ideals like the Democratic Party would one day hold sway in US politics.

Nor would they believe that most Americans would be much more concerned with their rights than their obligations.

Conservatives believe more in facing your obligations to society to make it a more productive one than clamouring for gay or animal rights like the Liberals do.
The glorification of Feminism, homosexuality, erosion of the family, secularism and godlessness, are all a means to an end. It really isn't that difficult to decipher their endgame: a collapse of the current Western Civilization and the rise of a Global Order.
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by fukamalgamation: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
ERockson:
We have been rounded up in the SW by the herdsmen. If you did not know, know now and take step

Say no more bro. people are already taking steps. Sign this petition and share the link to as many as possible and encourage them to do same.

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-uk-world-powers-must-start-the-process-to-dissolve-nigeria-1914-amalgamation/u/28166865
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by fukamalgamation: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Unholy union,
I will repeat this, only fools in the south care if there would be a president in 2023, how long would you keep running from your farms in the name of one Nigeria? Running around in circles, wake me up the day any northerner + Atiku criticizes fulani attrocities

Madness of the highest order, we are all under a spell

Don't mind us. Na real spell dem dey take do southerners. Have you seen this petition bro? Please sign it and share it to others, tell them to do same.

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-uk-world-powers-must-start-the-process-to-dissolve-nigeria-1914-amalgamation/u/28166865

We must see the end to this madness.
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by fukamalgamation: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

My dear. This is painful. We really need restructuring to hand down government to regions.

Bros. we dot need restructuring; that time has gone. Restructuring is another future trap. What we need is total separation. Help sign this petition and share it to others.

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by fukamalgamation: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
cescky:
angry

Rip to the dead.

Yorubers think think think....

When Jonathan was president.. Tinubu was championing regional govt..

His people are in power now.. Hes deaf and dumb now...

They were riots nation wide.. You guys said tinubu must be protected at all cost..that its an attack against yorubers.. Haba una go schools, make una think..

A big chief was killed im ondo.. Tinubu said evans wasn't a hausa man.. That you cant blame jerdsmen...

You people should use your number 6 for Christ sake.. God will judge all those whom refuse to use their brains

Make God just help all we southerners. Please sign this petition and share it widely. The stup!d amalgamation must be dissolved

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by calcal: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tranquillity360:
But i thought Yorubas and Hausafulanis are brothers.

WE ARE NOT AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE.

MY GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER OLANIHUN FROM IBADAN FOUGHT DAN FODIO BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE BRITISH, NO PEACE DEAL WAS SIGNED BUT FROZEN, WE ARE WARMING IT UP.

CHECK OYO EMPIRE

1 Like

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by fukamalgamation: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
calcal:

WE ARE NOT AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE.

MY GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER OLANIHUN FROM IBADAN FOUGHT DAN FODIO BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF THE BRITISH, NO PEACE DEAL WAS SIGNED BUT FROZEN, WE ARE WARMING IT UP.

CHECK OYO EMPIRE

Thank you bro..... these are the histories many foolish Yoruba people are ignorant of. Many of them are not even willing to check. Many Yoruba Epic movies opened my eyes to the greatness of our forefathers e.g. Basorun Gaa, Ogbori Elemosho, Efunsetan Aniwura, Afonja, Aare OnaKakanfo etc.

I could see that we are a generation of warriors. And I also saw the many evils of the British colonialists. However, I appreciate the fact that Yorubas were made to sign peace treaty in the 1890's that they wont war against each other again.

But the Amalgamation was very evil and wasn't meant for the powerful African tribes that made up Nigeria to develop for progress. And we also have our leaders as betrayers even until now.

How can Alaafin and Ooni be at ease presently doing nothing when they know that we had bitter histories with the marauders in government today? I just dey vex because they are very visionless as to what may come in terms of destruction to Yorubaland and their kingdoms. Many things to say bro.

Please if you haven't done this, please sign the amalgamation dissolving petition that is ongoing and share the link on other platforms as well:

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by Gerrard59(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Where is their cow,is evans a herdsmen?

Thanks for this comment esp as it's the first. The crises will go round everybody. Shey they wanted a reformed democrat? They'd get what they desired. grin
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by Gerrard59(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
low2high:
Former Minister of Finance, Chief Olu Falae must have to thank God for surviving the fulani tyranny.

The fulani are angry because the south refuse to accept Ruga and they are now taking vengance as a way to blackmail the south.

PRESIDENT BUHARI WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT FOR EVER.

He will quit the political office after three years.

Let us see then how this fulani marauders will manage the situation.

El-Rufai, his protégé, will take over. Didn't you people say you wanted a reformed democrat? grin
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by Frankobenn1: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
bamite:

Are u still crying? keep masturbating over igbo matters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by veron007: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2020
ERockson:
We have been rounded up in the SW by the herdsmen. If you did not know, know now and take step

And most the people in SW still think that an Igbo man in Idumota chasing after customers and selling his piece of metals to survive is his problem. SMH.

Meanwhile, it fake news! Show me the cattle? Show me the herder?

1 Like

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by MedicH: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
BigBrother9ja:

OSU nyamuri and senselessness sha...

Motor jam u kee dia!

Guy, u be fool
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by BigBrother9ja: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
MedicH:

Guy, u be fool
You must be mistaken me for your father...
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by fukamalgamation: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Unrated900:
I think we should all go one by one

This one Nigeria is really hurting

Let Hausa goes

Yoruba goes

Igbo goes

The issues is that if the so called Igbo goes

We might be affected a bit

I won’t say more than this

But let everyone goes so there could Be peace

This is the right path.... the more reason you should sign this petition and also share it to many other people. Nigeria must be dissolved.

Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by THMT: 6:33am On Dec 14, 2020
bamite:

You're very silly and lack a functioning brain. You left killer herdsmen from the north but chose to attack members on a faceless forum.
You never thought of how crazy it sounds for Fulani's to kill westerners in our very own land but chose to mention ipob.
You must be drinking aboki urine to be this foolish, local government chairman and the Governor of that state should be held accountable for this rubbish and senseless murder.
Re: Fatai Aborode Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmland by autchies(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
Whenever the igbos try to confront the evil herdsmen and thier sponsor, you yourubas are so quick to tarnish such effort

quote author=AsiwajuNdigbo post=96999554]

They dont have to die for not activating oduduwa republic. There is no crime in that.

Focus on the criminal that is using terrorism to kill southerners. Focus on that and demonize the criminal fulani, not the victim.

Your response is shameful and is condemned. [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MC Expensive Kicks As Chidinma Ojukwu Wins Miss Cell Pageant, Says It's Insensit / 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. / Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.