Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:14 AM

She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover (3884 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / I knew My Ex Was Crazy When / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by aloyemeka1: 2:50am On Mar 25, 2011
[size=14pt]She brags her ex was a better lover[/size]
Dear Bunmi Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dear Bunmi,

I've been with my current girlfriend for two years and she told me a few days ago that she often had multiple orgasms with a man she used to date before we met. With me she only orgasms once. She was almost bragging about this comparison and I felt really hurt. I don't understand why she had them with this ex and not with me.

advertisement

If she's capable of having multiple orgasms, with her ex, why isn't it happening with us as well? I'm sure I'm a good lover and I must be doing something right to make her orgasm in the first place.

I've asked her what he did to make her have more than one orgasm and she became flippant about it and said she wished she hadn't told me because I was clearly uptight about it. Well, I am! I don't think its fair to compare us both to my face. I don't tell her about past lovers and how good they were in bed. I particularly don't think it's fair to tell me and then not let me in on the secret. Is there something I can do to make her orgasm more or is it something that just happens on its own?

Yusuf,

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/mar/24/320.html
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by 190: 2:58am On Mar 25, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 25, 2011
well, if she had more heavenly feelings with her ex and only about one or two heavenly feelings with the current one, na wahala be that o.

since we're counting.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by HighChief4(m): 3:03am On Mar 25, 2011
That chic will soon cheat on his a.rse with that ex, but the gal no try at all.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by kodewrita(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2011
personally I would get pissed and start planning a replacement with a less expectant individual.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2011
I guess this explains why some guys prefer virgins. Sexual exposure isn't so good for most women. No matter how 'good in bed' a man thinks he is, he can never be sure if any of the woman's several ex(s) wasn't better.

The guy should be grateful she told him so he'll know better than marry her sex-freaked a.r.s.e. Most women would just keep quiet about it and go cheat relentlessly with the ex(s) and other men. Anyway, thank god say na girlfriend matter. It's often advisable to marry a woman with a much lower sex drive than oneself.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by alagha: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2011
@ op , the ex should be contacted for an advice.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by aloyemeka1: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2011
kodewrita:

personally I would get pissed and start planning a replacement with a less expectant individual.

How will you determine that?.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by Pweety4me(f): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2011
pro01:

I guess this explains why some guys prefer virgins. Sexual exposure isn't so good for most women. No matter how 'good in bed' a man thinks he is, he can never be sure if any of the woman's several ex(s) wasn't better.

Seem them.

Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by kodewrita(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2011
aloy/emeka:

How will you determine that?.
mon frere, there are ways. Bleep(I wrote that not the crazy bot) a few and sample ze reactions. lol
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by Pweety4me(f): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2011
@OP You can't cheat nature o, and just because a woman is a virgin doesn't mean she doesn't/won't know what feels good lipsrsealed tongue

However, it is wrong of her to 'brag' about it?were they avin problems?wat really lead up to such a discussion?

I don't think he should get worked up tho, & he should never try to be like some1 else & definetly not like an EX Lover!

Really some things are best un-said, goodluck to them.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by Meldrick(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2011
@ op
If after 2 years with you, she is still remembering how good her ex was there must really be a problem and it is scary. You cannot give what you don't have so be careful with that woman of your's.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by obowunmi(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2011
She's only a girlfriend, you too chop, clean mouth, make she commot dey go --- continue smashing her but do NOT marry her. When she's 33 and every boyfriend she's had, has had a taste of her toto, there will be nothing to brag about anymore.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2011
alagha:

@ op , the ex should be contacted for an advice.

hunh?
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by Spclst900: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2011
that guy dey fall hand well. See insult from a girl.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by HighChief4(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2011
@OP
Also maybe you are passionate while making love to her, some gals love it when you take them like a bull and shaaag them like wh.ore
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by Nautillus(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2011
Dude, Try opa-eyin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by annawhite(f): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2011
Heavenly feelings?does it cum frm God tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by motisharp: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2011
She should just go back to her ex and u also get a new and younger one who is not so wordly wise. You can't manage her,she will leave.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by annawhite(f): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
Poster step up ya game or go for a gal who is yet to experience heavenly feeling
Hate d game dnt hate d player

Hate d ex
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by Spclst900: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2011
annawhite:

Poster step up ya game or go for a gal who is yet to experience heavenly feeling
Hate d game dnt hate d player

Hate d ex
i said it that the poster ain't representing the guys well.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by sexylogan(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2011
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by HaveSense1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2011
It just goes to show how this world is driven by greed. It shouldn't even matter how good anyone's ex was in bed. They're an ex for a reason. Now if they all of a sudden reminisce about how good the sex was, then I think it's about time to move on and leave his/her dilemma to deal with themselves. Chances are, cheating is not far from the mind.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by Nekai(f): 12:39am On Mar 26, 2011
He needs to run from this woman. If it were the other way around she would be cursing him to high heaven.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by aloyemeka1: 3:05am On Mar 26, 2011
Men hate it so much when women let them know they suck in bed. tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 26, 2011
wow that sucks big time.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by aloyemeka1: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2011
Yep
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by annawhite(f): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2011
Spclst900:

i said it that the poster ain't representing the guys well.
ete ekid tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by yiboboy: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Men hate it so much when women let them know they suck in bed. tongue tongue tongue

Her statement might have been borne outta malicious intent, who knows?
As 4 urs truly, I've made babes see stars and speak in tongue, so any babe that comes 2 me with the kinda insult will simply be shown the door! cool
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by OCCULTIST(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2011
Spiritually the more a man releases his sperm the more he reduces his Energy and life,the more a woman want you to release sperm the more she wants you dead. Thats tells you that the so called love in nothing but EXPLOITATION.

But if your hurt by her words,get in touch withthe Master,there is some tantric Mantras which when chanted will keep you up for 3 hours even though you release sperm 10 times your manhood won't fall down,but will remain awake and alert to the Glory of her satisfaction,then later you will ask her how she feels that may be the next day as she will never be able to tell what befalls her.
Re: She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2011
@poster
Here is what you should have replied to your woman:" BI.TCH, IF YOUR EX WAS THAT GOOD, YOU WOULD STILL BE WITH HIS SORRY SO SHUT THE FUKC UP BEFORE I PERSONALLY CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND DEPORT YOU BACK TO HIM!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more / 18+..natural joystick Enlargement Secrets. / Self Service Or Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.