Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,106 members, 7,977,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:03 PM

North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha (913 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Defection: Tambuwal Lobbies Reps Against Impeachment / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by sartorius(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2007
they ought to be released, they have been there for too long now
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by sartorius(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2007
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by swing4real(m): 12:27am On Jul 02, 2007
What!!!!!!!!!!! Hell no!!! Make dem stay there for all the bull***t wan dey dem do.Na wetin dey even worry dis notherns self? everything for them na politics.Those 2 did so many wrong to dis country and to the ppl of this great country so they should stay there and face the music
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by GNature(m): 3:33am On Jul 02, 2007
Bamaiyi and Al-Mustapha should either be tried and jailed or released. The state just can't hold on to these folks indefinitely.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by angel101(f): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2007
They should be tried, but certainly not released without trial!
Mohamed Abacha should be tried along side them too.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by sartorius(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2007
I wonder if musa will forgive them 4 what they did to shehu, but its a political trial and i think they have suffered enuf, "Human rights na my property"
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2007
why guys,

learn to 4give no matter what this people have done, i thing they have suffer enough,

this same people have family, and you is not easy 4 some one to stay away form his family 4 8 years.haba.

is high time 4 this people to go back to there family.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by angel101(f): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2007
its more about justice than sentiments. i think they should be tried in a fair hearing.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by DisGuy: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2007
that serves them right, they were using dodgy tactics to delay their trails at the beginning now justice have forgotten them grin they should ask to be tried not released!
and those asking for massob members to be released as well should look for something to do!

I think lawyers using delaying strategies during trials should be suspended, if their clients are not fainting, they are missing their families or requesting chairs to seat in courts or they themselves can't find one paper or they other undecided

As long as there are no time limits to which people are detaineed, people will continue to suffer before court hearings, guilty or not. thats what they should be asking for!
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by angel101(f): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2007
Spot on
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 02, 2007
well what goes around comes around.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by ToToChoper: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2007
If Yaradua is really for Nigeria, then he should see that justice really be served.

These were Abacha's hitmen and the penalty for murder of one person is 20years to life imprisonment.

Think of how many lives they wasted.

They ought to receive the same fate meted on Ken Saro Wiwa by Abacha- death by hanging.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by DisGuy: 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2007
Is it up to Yaradua or The Judges? Yaradua has no business with them, the judges should do their work acording to the law simple.no pressure from outsiders
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by denex: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2007
Dis Guy

abeg thank you very much O! So much have we suffered under the shackles of military rule that we are used to dictatorial handing down of sentences.

How can citizens in a democracy be calling out to the president to mete out punishment to criminals.

May God either miraculously, or using our educational system, enlighten Nigerians.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by Mamajama(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2007
denex it is called VETO power of the president. He can pardon any criminal that he so chooses to. This case is intriguing to me. Lets not forget the motto of the ARMY boys. they are to obey and carry out orders given by superior officers. If in deed this guys decline to perpetrate the crime OGA sent them to carry out. won't they be court Marshalled for disobeying a superior officer? That is where the provost mershall comes in. I reserve my comment on this topic.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2007
this are millitry people okay they do what the have to do to survive under millitry government okay.
If all of us were in there shoes we will all do same.

so to let them go free. if we will be talking of killing, we will not reach to a good conclusion.

Who kill bola ige?
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by angel101(f): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2007
Mamajama:

denex it is called VETO power of the president. He can pardon any criminal that he so chooses to. This case is intriguing to me. Lets not forget the motto of the ARMY boys. they are to obey and carry out orders given by superior officers. If in deed this guys decline to perpetrate the crime OGA sent them to carry out. won't they be court Marshalled for disobeying a superior officer? That is where the provost mershall comes in. I reserve my comment on this topic.

At the end of the day who pulled the trigger? they can argue they were obeying the last order they will still go down for it if of couse justice is served. their so called oga at the worst be done for cospiracy. Dont ask me if its fair oh its the law!
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2007
Haba Angle101 show them that you are angle of good okay.

feel for them atlest they have suffered enough.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by angel101(f): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2007
what has this got to do with feeling? the law has no feeling. at least i am not asking for their heads. just that justice should take its course. is that a bad thing?
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2007
What i mean, is 4 us to 4get the past and thing 4 the future.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by Mamajama(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2007
angel101 there is no law during Military regime, we have what is called DECREE ASK IBB. You are told what to do and you must comply.

The only this people are even behind bars right now is because ABACHA is dead, How come we cant nail TOGUN director of SSS for helping IBB perpetrate his crime. remember DEle GIwa parcel bomb?
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by ToToChoper: 2:58am On Jul 04, 2007
They have caused a lot of hearts to bleed and seriously don't need to see the daylight, If they were in the western world where democracy is actually practised, they would be on death row with 23 out of 24hours on lock down.
How dare you call them soldiers?
These are not soldiers. Soldiers are meant to protect the country and its citizens, not  KILL ITS OWN DEFENSELESS CIVILIANS. THESE MONSTERS ENJOYED WHAT THEY DID AND SHOULD MAN UP AND ENJOY ITS REPERCUSSIONS AS WELL.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by swing4real(m): 3:44am On Jul 04, 2007
angel101:

what has this got to do with feeling? the law has no feeling. at least i am not asking for their heads. just that justice should take its course. is that a bad thing?

You said it all
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by denex: 4:58am On Jul 04, 2007
@Mamajama

stop this. Don't tell me that decrees are not laws.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2007
I am still on they view that they should be relase.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by angel101(f): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2007
yes but only if they are found innocent of their accusations.
Re: North Lobbies Yar’adua Over Bamaiyi, Al-mustapha by angel101(f): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2007
at the end of the day sef the govt will do whatever they like so i beg i no fit hala. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Marcus Garvey / Corruption Charges: Yar’adua Fires Ministers Of Health / Fashola: Same Old Story. Thief Na Im Full Im Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.