Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,146 members, 7,943,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police (23016 Views)

How Bandit’s Wife Secretly Untied 11 Abducted Katsina Muslim Worshipers / Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide / Abduction Of Katsina Students: Declare State Of Emergency Now – Atiku To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Aystarz:

Anymore Shuo, you dey believe those ne'redo-wells before?
My brother, I tire for myself ooo

1 Like

Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Aystarz:

Anymore Shuo, you dey believe those ne'redo-wells before?
My brother, I tire for myself ooo

1 Like

Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by openmine(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
fashrola:

Try get sense......
Why una no fit perceive sarcasm for him writeup smiley smiley
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Here is the truth from BBC.

Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Mouthpis(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
The bandits were giving bubu a welcome remark. It's a homecoming welcome salute to his Excellency.

I just feel sorry for those kids and their parents.

Let's pray it doesn't end like Chibok.

1 Like

Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by EmekaBlue(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
How dem wan organise hide 600 people

Very useless country. Shameless military amd security forces who can easily be ridden on my any group
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Ihatemumu: 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
thesilentman:
I believe this story no matter what anybody says.The Northern cabals have technically divided this country on the downlow.They are just being subtle about it now because they have not siphoned enough of southern resources to sustain the north in the event of our imminent disentegration as a nation or perhaps until the bubble finally burst.This is a silent war against the south.Underrate the north at your own peril!

The south have received this warning for years but their usual reply includes
1. it's a lie
2. It's not our portion
3. God is in control
4. One Nigeria

They are more educated than the North, but acts silly when it comes to security issues. I hope it won't be too late before they take actions cause IR shows Boko haram agents have spread even in the the South.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Smeagol89: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
you no go see arrewa for this kind thread na

Arrewa come post your picture as usual

Arrewa coming in 1, 2, ..................
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by jalonwins: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
After the lekki incident, I no longer believe anything the police/ army says
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Georgejeez: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
inoki247:
We don't kuku know what to believe again...

make dem sha calm down make dem no kidnap our President wey no dey useful with him security details cause we can't afford to borrow any loan from China to bail any president for now...

Hahahaha , I swear you no well
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by pharmagba: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nigeria police!

No specific head count just approximating?
What a country?

Shame on all security architecture!
Gen Burhari cannot secure kastina state, should we depend on him to secure Nigeria?
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by calcal: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
DennisEche:
I know the report is a lie from South West propaganda news print(Sahara Reporters) Sowere pls leave our North .
The North is not Nigeria problem kindly focus on your region
#Fakenewskills

UNITED ARAB EMIRATE HAS 7 NATIONS IN ONE FEDERATION, WHAT'S WRONG IN HAVING SUCH IN NIGERIA? THEN NO ONE WILL INTERFERE WITH ANOTHER PERSON MATTER.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Eminem707(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Different stories for now

But last last we go hear the true story

Drag my afternoon weed while i wait patiently for the true story
They came to greet Buhari their leadert
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Grace001: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
North is peaceful..

It’s fake news

As if I even care... Fulani kidnap arewa na family matter.

1 Like

Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Dollanaira: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oh
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by PussyKing(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
grin grin grin This YouTube channel called Nigeria sef grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Kiaso(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jones4190:
this is the handiwork of PDP and ipob. mr president is in katsina now, all terrorist group will remain calm till the president return to abuja

YOU ARE A BIG MUGU
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Kiaso(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Grace001:
North is peaceful..

It’s fake news

As if I even care... Fulani kidnap arewa na family matter.

LOL LOL

GUY U WIKED

1 Like

Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by thesilentman(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
[quote auathor=Ihatemumu post=96998237]

The south have received this warning for years but their usual reply includes
1. it's a lie
2. It's not our portion
3. God is in control
4. One Nigeria

They are more educated than the North, but acts silly when it comes to security issues. I hope it won't be too late before they take actions cause IR shows Boko haram agents have spread even in the the South.

[/quote]
Exactly.We can only hope that the bubble finally burst for the north.And it will-especially if this news has been confirmed true.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by frog12: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
these no be BANDITS. BOKO HARAM under GUISE of bandits
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Sammyblaq(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ashi ebe nile...
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by holywind(m): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
holy fvckk, wether true or not, so far its there down north, ITS NON OF MY BUSINESS
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by bigcasava1(m): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2020
Go and rescue them and stop refuting claim
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by BluntNigerian: 4:10am On Dec 13, 2020
From this police narrative, it is very clear that they were shooting to scare the bandits away, and not to round them off and arrest them.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by AreaFada2: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2020
ArinzeAnthony03:
This is fake news. North is safe than any part of the country.
This is not like GEJ govt that allowed the press to operate freely. If Chibok case had happened under Buhari regime, they would have denied it and later admit that may be 10 to 20 were missing. grin grin

In life people should always be careful what they wished for.

I keep saying that Grace follows GEJ.

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God.

The Beatitudes in the Book of Matthew is something to take seriously beside the Ten Commandment when living your life.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by nthony10: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2020
Classic case of denying the existence of a problem as a means of solving it. That's incompetence at its finest.
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Unbreakable007: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2020
To even kidnap one person no easy at all....

More than 600 students? Pls hw dem take convey them out of the premises or did the vanish wt d students?
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Josywhyte: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2020
We dont even know who or what to believe again....
Am not sure those students were up to 600 being kidnapped. Which vehicles or means did they use to kidnap them without people noticing and raising alarm?
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Meteng: 7:20am On Dec 14, 2020
inoki247:
We don't kuku know what to believe again...

make dem sha calm down make dem no kidnap our President wey no dey useful with him security details cause we can't afford to borrow any loan from China to bail any president for now...
Omo, you badh gan o
Re: Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police by Meteng: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2020
Someone up there said the bandits came to pay courtesy call to the President. Una no go kill me for this Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: If Churches Preach Hard Work Over Prosperity, Nigeria Can Rise Again / Zelensky: Israel War Is Taking Attention Away From Ukraine / Fashola Warns Mend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.