Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,627 members, 7,930,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

What Is Your Net Worth? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Net Worth? (290 Views)

Financial Intelligence Tip. "Track Your Net-worth" / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / 25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Net Worth? by superability(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
It is no doubt that money we seek, money we kill ourselves is not even far from us...
Remember that saying that what you seek in Sokoto is in your shokoto.

We move and change from jobs to jobs hoping for better pay and better comfort, but it all seems that our effort is just a mirage.

My question for you is this... What is your Net Worth?
Don't think too far guys... I'm not asking how much money or asset you have.
What I'm asking you is this, how much, and how far have you built your network and how valuable are the persons in your network?

My first paragraph shows that at one point in time, we all feel that Jobs are the only means we can get money. I mean both the blue and white collar jobs. But the gospel truth is this... The money we desperately seek for is in the hands of the people we see...
Yes! You heard me correctly.
Grant Cardone said something interesting: 'go and look for the people holding your money'
When I heard that, I was like wtf is this guy saying.

See! Guys, we can keep killing our brain cells in a job that's even paying over a million box, but the actual fact is that you are just being paid 40% of the value that you put into the job.

Eric Worre started a movement and he called it THE RISE OF AN ENTREPRENEUR. He interviewed great men like Pat Quinn, Robert Kiyosaki, Les Brown and many other great men and women in the entrepreneurial sphere. And one thing they all had in common was that in this era, Network marketing is the only answer and everyone needs to embrace it.

Guys, we all have stories right?
And we all desire luxury right?
But my question is this, do you think that your current job will give you that in the next 10-30 years?

My humble submission to you is NO...

You may excuse yourself and say 'Simpa, I don't know how to talk to people cos I'm an introvert. But you do greet people you meet right?

Let's grab the movement and let's rise.
Les Brown have this signature... YOU HAVE TO BE HUNGRY.
Only hungry people aren't afraid of failure.

Pete vargas is of the opinion that an introvert who undergoes a personal development course will have is psych changed.

My final word to you guys is this, let's be hungry with residual income.

Feel free to contact me...
Let's build a team.

See you guys on the other side!!!
Re: What Is Your Net Worth? by JoanneRob: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
I just learned that your net worth is not your income!
There’s a lie in our culture that says you have to earn a large income in order to build wealth. That’s simply not true. A six-figure salary might help, but it doesn’t necessarily lead to a high net worth. What’s important is what you do with your salary. It doesn’t matter what your income is, what your career is, or what kind of degree you have—anyone can become a millionaire over time. That includes you!
Re: What Is Your Net Worth? by PaulReidGkG: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hi, I am also interested in this topic, so I want to say thank you for your thoughts. You will probably find this strange, but I just recently learned that it's very important to know your net worth, because it can help you identify areas where you spend too much money. Besides, I am ashamed to admit that I have not earned a good net worth by the age of 35, so I am looking for various ways to fix this. So I found a nuorder tech blog where there are interesting articles on this topic. Well, I need to find my talents and become a professional in some field to attract people to my YouTube channel, and then I can achieve good results after a year of hard work. Anyway, I need your support and please wish me luck.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Rice For Sell / Quick Loans For Vehicle Owners - Cars, Buses, Tricycles, Bikes, Trucks Etc / Money Transfer To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.