Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

A Review Of A Coworking Space I Visited In Lekki - Workcity - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Review Of A Coworking Space I Visited In Lekki - Workcity (278 Views)

Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited / Co-working Space In Lekki - Workcity / Find A Space For Your Productive Work - Book A Coworking Space, Conference Rooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Review Of A Coworking Space I Visited In Lekki - Workcity by Workcityafrica: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Co-working space is now the in-thing for young entrepreneurs particularly us, Freelancers..

The need to have unlimited access to the internet without breakage, and the fact that I can save money running the generator and do away with the irregularities of PHCN here in Nigeria.

Anyway, I decided to work in a co-working space in Lekki, the heartbeat of Lagos. You would be surprised how many co-working spaces exist only on the Island.

I choose Workcity, and there are a lot of reasons why. I'm going to mention just a few.

1. Location: Workcity location is very accessible. Located along Lekki Phase one roadside, Maruwa to be precise. You won't miss it. Their flag waving at you, saying come in. there is big signage there at Maruwa bus stop. You don't need to walk far.

2. Amazing community: So I paid for a day, which is around 4,300 VAT included. on getting to the shared desk, one could feel a welcoming environment as everyone seems to know each other, the smiles and the laughter made me understand that networking is going to be very easy. And it really was.

3. Food: They do have a kitchen but you have to bring your own food. At noon, my stomach was already giving me the signal. As I took my phone to place an order from chicken republic, then came one of the community members asking if anyone wants to place an order, of course, I indicated and this saved me N250 which could have gone for delivery only ...

4. internet speed: I don't know who their internet provider is but mehn it is fast. I downloaded a file of 15GB in just mins.. respect.

Like I said I will only mention a few ... who else has experienced Workcity?

What was your take?

You can check out their plans https://workcityafrica.com/plans-2/
Re: A Review Of A Coworking Space I Visited In Lekki - Workcity by tessadoghorgma(f): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2022
Lovely space in Lekki.

If you are in Ibeju Lekki and looking for more affordable plans, you should check out Ghands Cowork space.

As an entrepreneur this is a life saver.

When I moved to Ibeju Lekki area, getting a cowork space was hell.

Ghands Cowork space has come to the rescue of entrepreneurs living or working in #ibejulekki or #sangotedo area.

The air conditioning is just what I need to cool my brain as I exercise witty inventions to live above the Nigerian system.

We will win.

For more info follow us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087341633907

(1) (Reply)

Is There Light In Bogije, Lekki? / Best Quality Home Railings Installation Within Nigeria / Aluminum Roofing Sheet (ide Global Link Ltd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.