Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 (45486 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2020
JustforMen:

Just go through what you wrote.
If you weren't such a badly raised idiot, you would have realised your folly but you had to insist on driving home your fuucked up view.
Just educate you, if you bring your messed up views to the public, it ceases to be your personal view.
Many people have more fuucked up views and lives than youself but they keep it to themselves.
Your father's failings cannot be our fault.

You need a psychiatric evaluation cos your rants makes no sense.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2020
JustforMen:

You don't have to be a woman to be a frustrated bitch ass..
Reasonable women would not even come public saying they wish men don't exist.
It just says a lot about the men and women that raised you.
Quit being a fool just because you were abused!
Sorry, it is a hard life.

Yeah, I was abused the way your mom was abused by your lunatic dad.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by JustforMen: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2020
We4all:

Yeah, I was abused the way your mom was abused by your lunatic dad.
You never needed to admit it before any sane person knows what happened to you - probably, still happening now.
It is obvious that your father sodomised you and hence your disdain for the male gender.
But your own father abused you and it is not any other person's fault.
If you are this damaged then only heaven knows what your deranged father is making you do to abuse your poor mama.
Maladjusted cretin!
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 12:51am On Dec 15, 2020
JustforMen:

You never needed to admit it before any sane person knows what happened to you - probably, still happening now.
It is obvious that your father sodomised you and hence your disdain for the male gender.
But your own father abused you and it is not any other person's fault.
If you are this damaged then only heaven knows what your deranged father is making you do to abuse your poor mama.
Maladjusted cretin!

Even a mad dog barks better than you. I'll pay an interpreter to explain the trash you wrote up there cos I find it extremely hard to digest it.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by JustforMen: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
We4all:

Even a mad dog barks better than you. I'll pay an interpreter to explain the trash you wrote up there cos I find it extremely hard to digest it.

Dumb and stupid lowlife!
Go get abused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Throwback Pictures / Dele Momodu’s Reaction To Davido's Osinachi Remix / Lepacious Bose Shares New Photos, Tucks Shirt In For The 1st Time In 15years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.