Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,088 members, 7,933,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:44 AM

Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures (19331 Views)

Your Favourite Comfort Food. (pictures) / What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Street Food? (pictures) / Post Your Christmas Food Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Patriotic9ja(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Let me pick quarrel with you, so this thread will be lively while I wait to return, Nice ride, but I no like your jean bro, get better one.

No wahala, there's always room for improvement. I go try buy the one wey you go like las las

2 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by mariahAngel(f): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Wahala for who that one like. E go use insult finish her and her family. She fit just keep quiet dey drink Hennessy dey go sha. grin
You no lie, I swear! grin

Food photography is a thing.It makes some people happy, it even pays bills for some. If you see it as clout or seeking for validation- then you need to reexamine yourself, not people just having fun.

At the bolded, kiss

You know what I love about you? The ability to answer people so aptly.
It is one of your best qualities.

Nne forget all the trolling, so many of those guys love you and that is the truth. They hate that they do, but they do. They can't even help it.
There's something about you that attracts them to you. cheesy
Your intelligence+sense of humour intoxicate most of them. cheesy
Nne ehn....hapu!

4 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Patriotic9ja(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Nice whip

Thanks bro. Infact the car has it's own unique swag and attention. Everybody just dey make space for me even wen parking spaces don full...... my first muscle car though and I'm loving it already

2 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by pocohantas(f): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

You no lie, I swear! grin

At the bolded, kiss

You know what I love about you? The ability to answer people so aptly.
It is one of your best qualities.

Nne forget all the trolling, so many of those guys love you and that is the truth. They hate that they do, but they do. They can't even help it.
There's something about you that attracts them to you. cheesy
Your intelligence+sense of humour intoxicate most of them. cheesy
Nne ehn....hapu!

Hahahaha! Maria has finally suceeded in blowing my head. If you whine your man like this ehn, na serious giveaway go follow o.

Compliments of the season. You must eat akpu this Christmas, no excuses.

4 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by NdigboWorldwide: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

No wahala, there's always room for improvement. I go try buy the one wey you go like las las

Correct brother.
Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by mariahAngel(f): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Hahahaha! Maria has finally suceeded in blowing my head. If you whine your man like this ehn, na serious giveaway go follow o.

Compliments of the season. You must eat akpu this Christmas, no excuses.

Compliments of the season Nne.

Akpu? Mbanu! I choro I gbu'm? lipsrsealed
Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Eriokanmi: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Location pls?!

I can eat 5kg Eba on a go tho.
Isaac John Street, Ikeja. We don dey commot sef. U don late grin

1 Like

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by ExBachelor: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Iogobenz:
lol you no even see the real thing sef.
Wetin I be want ask am be say so na that mama I dey see for that picture na wetin go siddon for the front seat of that motor? grin
E be like na the mama buy the motor for am ooo grin
But truth be told he needs good Jeans ,alongside a proper fiancee... grin grin
That mama no work at all,even Chevrolet weh produce that car make the front seat small for portable women only,no be to dey use tow rhino all over lagos cheesy
I’ve not seen that type of Jean in almost/over a decade. That jean is so 2006-2009

1 Like

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Greenback: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
Live from the Atlantic...spoons ready....lzaa Imhotep first cool cool.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by ExBachelor: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Breakfast in my hotel too. Had 2 crop because of my face & identity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by tabontabon: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Please give the name and location of this hangout and others for recluse like me that wish to try something different.

Tyewolove:
I and my twin sister went for brunch.
Note: my sister doesn't want me to show her face.

1 Like

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by ExBachelor: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Date night last night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
Greenback:
Thanks Jare.
Bamite is busy eating sliced agege bread in Sambisa.

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Queenmaker: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
A lot of toxic comments/individuals on this thread. Why do we humans enjoy making things more difficult than they should be? Jeeeez! Post your photos if you've got any or enjoy that of other people. Life no suppose hard oooo....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Burchester: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
O
Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Tyewolove(f): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
tabontabon:
Please give the name and location of this hangout and others for recluse like me that wish to try something different.

Rhapsody ICM Ikeja
Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by chukxie(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lanzhou noodles with potatoes, shredded mutton, bell peppers @ 15 Yuan - cheap but delicious and filling. Merry Christmas, everyone!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Tyewolove(f): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
chukxie:
Lanzhou noodles with potatoes, shredded mutton, bell peppers @ 15 Yuan - cheap but delicious and filling. Merry Christmas, everyone!

I'm salivating here shocked shocked
Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Tyewolove(f): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
ExBachelor:
Date night last night

So nice
Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by LZAA: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Greenback:
Where is Afamed?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Parrot69: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
You wanted to give the bosslady impression,reason you started mentioning your colleagues and unit that no one asked of but then it backfired because what you were trying to describe or give impression of failed woefully in terms of purchasing power.
You deserve better in my opinion,just strive more and talk less and you'd get to that social strata you so desire.
We've all been there and I can tell you that I know exactly what it feels like being in your situation,but time will change a lot if you keep working hard.
Yeah truth beach is nice,will be coming there with some friends come january,after the year's trade.
Your post about jealousy is ridiculous though because you honestly can't afford the things that can make me jealous,so crush that foolish thought. wink

Finish that yeye gal grin
Over sabi Nairaland yeyebrity

I won’t be surprised if she downloaded those pictures from online food store

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by chukxie(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Tyewolove:

I'm salivating here shocked shocked

Hahaha. The food, though cheap was exceptionally delicious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by nedekid: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Oga, read the title of the thread- dine out and take pictures of the food. It didn’t say EXPENSIVE FOOD/DRINKS. Just food!!

Everything about you must involve money and classism. The best things in life are free; love, true friendship, family. Something you don’t have. That is why girls are always chopping your MONEY, leaving you suicidal.

More cheap drinks o. We just went to have FUN, not to measure wealth.
Kai, you too get sense cone get mouth join. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by nedekid: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
pocohantas:

More cheap food/drinks.This drink was 1500 abi na 2k.
Nice,
Where is this place pls.
Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by nedekid: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Nwanneni/Logobenz/TransAtlanticEx, I have posted amala of N1300 here, I have posted french fries of N2000, I have posted suya of N1000. I always state the prices of food on my trips and they have never been EXPENSIVE.

ABEG, I AM BROKE O.

When you go, please take pictures of Hennessy and post here to impress us. We the low-income-earning-unit-people would appreciate.

Food
grin grin
You know good things jare..

2 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Correct brother.

On the way to Calabar kitchen and Transcorp Hilton.....

Hope the trouser der better bro?

2 Likes

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by NdigboWorldwide: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

Now this is perfect. The first one bleeped your ride up. I can't be in my 2020 Range and be putting on trouser that don't do justice to my ride.

This tallies now, enjoy.
Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by bamite(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
imhotep:

Thanks Jare.
Bamite is busy eating sliced agege bread in Sambisa.

Cc lzaa

You can't even afford that sliced bread

1 Like

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by mariahAngel(f): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

I'm more curious about who took the photo(s) and the reason why...

1 Like

Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by crafteck(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
IamD18:

Dope pictures you've posted here so far with no fight and controversies. Keep it up

Your last dish is dope! I don't joke with Egusi and fufu. grin

Thanks
Re: Dine Out This Festive Season And Take The Food Pictures by mariahAngel(f): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
YngDenzel1:
This is so me aswear

Do you enjoy seeing/looking at beautiful food pictures or not? Be honest...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can I Cook For My Igbo Husband? / Recipe: How To Prepare Obe 'ila Alasepo'; Okra Soup / NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.