Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,520 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:59 AM

How To Receive The Word Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Receive The Word Of God (158 Views)

‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc / The Fail-safe Way For You To Receive The Holy Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive The Word Of God by Prismprecious(f): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hey Folks, thought I should share my service notes. It greatly blessed me.

Reading: Ecclesiastes 7: 1
Ecclesiastes 7:1 A good name [is] better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.

Humanity makes you look like a fool because your life is slow. Yes, the word of God might be slow, but your life will be more meaningful and have lasting results. Following God's way is a better pathway.

When you think about the end of a thing, you will be wiser. Can you see the end of your actions and the end of your life?

Do you sometimes have this unusual sad urge within and is not because of a situation, it means something bad is about to happen. Pray about it and let the holy ghost reveal it to you.

The death date speaks volumes of you. Speaks of your achievement. Are you a clout chaser? You chased vanity without raising any man in God's way. What truly matters is your spiritual vision, purpose. At the end of all the money, and wealth wouldn't matter

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
This scripture is interpreted to mean 'I am the way of your life'
Is God the one leading you?
You can't blame God for anything that happens in a man's life. Which words did he listen to?
You need to continue receiving the word of God for the direction of your life. When you don't have the word of God, you cannot retain the holy ghost.

Your spirit is like a tree, to grow you need the word of God. You need to be watered, if not you will dry up.
This births the works of the flesh, the absence of the practical word.

You can't retain the holy ghost with prayer, with songs. You retain him when you understand the word. You need to have eyes for the word of God. Life Class!
Re: How To Receive The Word Of God by Prismprecious(f): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
For more of this check watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdjqJotLkcI or link up through my signature.
Notes from teacher Temple Teachings.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Temptation Of Jesus Christ 2 / Watch 31st Night With Pastor Chris Live here / Confused Or Unique Various Prophets/prophecies 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.