Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,194 members, 7,974,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:55 PM

Milton Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Milton Estate (146 Views)

Buy A Luxury House Or A Land In The Milton Estate, Awoyaya, Lekki, Lagos / The Milton Estate Awoyaya With Governor's Consent 12 Months Plan / The Milton Estate Awoyaya New Update! Don't Wait Again!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Milton Estate by danibol(m): 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
As your No.1 Realtor, it is my duty to bring you fresh updates on our estates daily and that is one of my greatest satisfaction.

Meeting new clients daily with their diverse needs

Knowing I play a role thats unique in helping to bring them what they need

Seeing the trust they have in products I bring being actualized

Watching the values of their investments appreciate and ultimately seeing their satisfaction

This is my drive daily...

Now who no like better thing?
Today i decided to bring you updates from the best and most beautiful estate in the whole of Awoyaya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z883ZTbgS6Q

Awoyaya is 4 bus stops aways from Ajah and here we have THE MILTON.

It is located less than a minutes drive off the lekki-epe expressway and is directly behind the Coscharis motors and Greenspring International School.

It is surrounded by another occupied residential estate.

No one has been to this estate without loving and buying it.
IT IS TRULY A SIGHT TO BEHOLD

Plus it is fully dry, ready to build and with a Governors Consent...

We have lands and Apartments for sale here:
500sqm N21million
300sqm N12.6million

1brm apartment N13m
2brm apartment N17m
3brm terrace duplex N32.5m

Initial deposit N3m and balance within 6months without interest

Payment plan available up to 18months on houses only

PROMO:
500k discount off 500sqm
300k discount off 300sqm
(Only on Outright purchase)

Call me on +234-913-107-0336 NOW, lets talk about how you can buy into this estate.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

2flat For Sale In Benin City / Do You Need A Farm Land For Farming? 2000 Hectares Farmland Is Available / Properties For Sale At Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.