Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,386 members, 7,937,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? (779 Views)

Mass Poison: Canada-based Nigerian Woman Under Probe For Threatening Genocide / A Clarion Call- Ndigbo Rise Against Wike's Genocide In Obigbo! Rise! / Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by Aconomist: 12:05am On Dec 13, 2020
The Fulani have demonstrated that they are incapable of co-existing with other Nigerians without dominating and oppressing them. The first victim of this process are the Hasua, who have been reduced to slaves and vassals in their own fatherland. Next will be the Yoruba and perhaps even the Igbo, if the herdman invasion is not brought to heel.

The atrocities of the Fulani have reached a boiling point that might put their people at serious risk of genocide. I'm not encouraging this to happen, I'm just pointing out that is it a real possibility over the next 10-20 years, if they do not change their behavior.

Genocide tends to occur when a minority group attempts to oppress a much larger population. Image from 1994 Rwandan massacre of the Tutsi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by EMMY76: 12:40am On Dec 13, 2020
I really wonder what is giving them the courage to be committing all these actrocities in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by Toosure70: 12:42am On Dec 13, 2020
Time to act fast

1 Like

Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by Aconomist: 12:42am On Dec 13, 2020
EMMY76:
I really wonder what is giving them the courage to be committing all these actrocities in Nigeria?
Easy. They think we are slave monkeys like the Hausa who will tolerate unbelievable oppression and disrespect in our own land. Are they correct? Maybe. We will see.

2 Likes

Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by MajesticKris: 1:32am On Dec 13, 2020
When your brother is the president... You feel you've arrived...
That's what this fulani men, including the so called government are DOING..

They are using us to catch CRUISE!!
Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by princemillla(m): 3:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Their activities Don reduce in southwest may be becuz of the local security outfit m unlike befor.

I wish the east can also do some.
Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by Yujin(m): 4:10am On Dec 13, 2020
No reasonable person will wish genocide on another set of people unless the situation degenerates to a war of attrition. The best option when different group of people don't seem to get along in a group is to separate. Fulanis should form a country with those that are comfortable with them. My people are not comfortable with them and don't wish to continue sharing a country with them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by Fahdiga1: 5:15am On Dec 13, 2020
Their Karma is coming fast

2 Likes

Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by chuose2: 5:31am On Dec 13, 2020
The South is foolish thinking it can live peacefully with fulanis who hate the south.

Yet the same Fulanis are not pretending to like the South

2 Likes

Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 6:04am On Dec 13, 2020
princemillla:
Their activities Don reduce in southwest may be becuz of the local security outfit m unlike befor.

I wish the east can also do some.
Every region have their peculiar challenges and will tailor their solutions so.
Every state in SE have their own security outfit apart from the central police.

Take or leave it, IPOB is also there and their presence has futher deterred any fulani herdsmen from acting stupidly because there could be trouble only God knows how it ends.
Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 6:10am On Dec 13, 2020
Buharis presidency and policies futher opened the doors to fulani all over the world to troop to Nigeria. Suppose they rent houses like other humans and do their business, it wouldn't have mattered. But these guys prefer to camp in the bushes and sooner than later, they are raping and robbing and killing their host.
Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by princemillla(m): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Every region have their peculiar challenges and will tailor their solutions so.
Every state in SE have their own security outfit apart from the central police.

Take or leave it, IPOB is also there and their presence has futher deterred any fulani herdsmen from acting stupidly because there could be trouble only God knows how it ends.

Do u notice the activities of the fulani reduces and we practically not hearing anything in what actually play out. Seems silent game is going on

1 Like

Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by ChoCho54(f): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2020
princemillla:

Do u notice the activities of the fulani reduces and we practically not hearing anything in what actually play out. Seems silent game is going on
Yes a silent game is going on.

Did you see their ancestors in the East last week wailing like babies...

Unlike when they start killing Igbos in their domain and giving ultimatums.
Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by princemillla(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Yes a silent game is going on.

Did you see their ancestors in the East last week wailing like babies...

Unlike when they start killing Igbos in their domain and giving ultimatums.

May God heal our land. And settle our affairs aright

1 Like

Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by Raydos: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2020
Until the day Nigerians wake up from their slumber and end the Fulanis

Nothing will ever change!!

1 Like

Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by MyGeneration(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2020
When I see posts like this I begin to ask myself how I ended up in igbo land.

Our people really need to grow up.

Uptil now nobody can give me exactly what the offense of the fulanis are that makes ipob hate them these much
Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by RedGreenBlueRGB: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2020
EMMY76:

They get support from outside world.
Countries like UK and Turkey are behind them.

* UK is there for Neocolonialism(economy)

* Turkey or the Ottoman Empire as old friend of the Sokoto Caliphate is there for the power for the revival of their empire which will be Islamic Empire.
It will not be easy to defeat the Fulanis, unless the entire West Africa will be destroyed.
Because they are gearing up for Islamic conquest and we must defend ourselves.

What we need is disintegration and allow them to be on their own.
If Nigeria fails to disintegrate, then we will destroy the entire West Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by BOOZELEE: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Afonjas and dia mumu reasoning cheesy

No be only genocide na insecticide

Na from under ur brown roof for ogbomosho u wan launch the attack?
They can't fight alone without involving others to help dem.
Fulani's own kogi and kwara.If u don't like it start the genocide already let's see.
Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by psyco: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
There is a possibility esp. In the south.
Re: Will The Fulani Face Genocide In Nigeria? by saaron(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
They'll will surely get what is coming for them. They must pay for the lives of those they slaughtered all over Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-unilag VC, Oye Ibidapo-obe, Dies Of Suspected COVID-19 Complications / ''Some Of The People Who Signed Anti-Gay Law Are Gay Themselves''- Bolu Okupe / Dubai Economic Miracle: 1950 To 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.