Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,494 members, 7,964,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:18 AM

Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover (83836 Views)

Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / 21-year-old Nigerian Lady Weds 65-year-old White Man At Oniru Beach,lagos(pix / Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by enemyofprogress: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Netanya:
Sadly , there will be a time when whites will stop having anything to do with Nigerians . I hope he's not doing this 'cos of the Green card .
how is that your fokn business? Jealousy kee you there

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
sad
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by bhella10: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
It will end in...
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Emeka71(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
Real hustle
Like you and including all others hustling to appear on homepage.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Kingrefreshed: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Frankice12:
JUST IN: Photos and videos from the wedding ceremony of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah and his 46-year-old American lover, Janine Sanchez Reimann.

The wedding Fatiha was held today Sunday, December 13, in Gasau Panshekara area of Kano State.

WATCH VIDEO COVERAGE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjwjhrYeqhY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIvFGxdoxsU

His Visa is sure! Visa marriage! I think say na only Igbo's dey do this Kain thing

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by afr0doc: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pls kind hearted nairalanders, pls help with MTN data. 08138624587 I'm tired of this freebasics. God bless you in advance
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Danny50: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I dont av anything to say thank you.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Jaelxchloe(f): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jesus take the wheel lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by imagrg(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
For Stay Permit or money?
Nigerian youths, thread softly please!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by excessmon(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Since you don’t even know the person? What kind of question can I ask you?
Kingscee:
The last pic looks like the old man at back dey present his son to a white woman wey visit him in his office
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Flytime: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Last last aboki is now a real niggarr
I heard northerners marry older whites more than southerners

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Karleb(m): 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
When will I jam my own sugar mummy?
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by bluefilm: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Never knew hausa guys don join MILF lovers.

That's an upgrade, in my own opinion.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by talktrue1234: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Northern elites are big time Yahoo men
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by munezo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Is that not Senator Sheu Sanni?
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Kokaine(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Netanya:
Sadly , there will be a time when whites will stop having anything to do with Nigerians . I hope he's not doing this 'cos of the Green card .

See how Nigerian men are just quoting you as if you are angry that the woman stole your future husband. Some naija guys are childish shaa...

The insinuation is that Nigeria girls have driven men off to foreign lands because of love for money. Reno omockery even signed up for this assertion.

The question I ask is this: why is it only the old baggage they can marry. Why can't this 23 years old guy marry a 19years old medical doctor from Harvard. Why is it only women past the child bearing age. Old retired saggy women with no choice or hope of getting a white husband to grow old with. This is to tell you what a lazy man can sacrifice to live a big life. He has no esteem. Dangotes son can never fall in love with a saggy american. Its a poverty alleviation scheme they are embarking on. Sacrificing their liberty at the price of a castle.

He will be controlled by that old woman for the rest of his life like a dog. He's hoping she will die and will her property to him maybe. How wretched! God forbid! That's male prostitution. The same people that queried Regina's marriage to an older Nigerian male. They pass the sweet slim pretty white princesses and go settle for an old grandmother.

I want to see one usman from sokoto come up with Eminem's daughter too. Then I will believe that whites are actually a welcoming arm for the black brothers driven away by Nigerian girls.

There are good and bad girls every where. But you that is looking for a God fearing sister with a little touch of Nicki minajs buttocks and a spark of cardi B breast, you are the ones complaining about bad attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by calcal: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Netanya:

ABI DI THIN DEY PAIN YOU?

THE WOMAN HAS GREEN CARD TO OFFER BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER NOW OOO!

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by MrToothBrush: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Not bad
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by 2016easy2017: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
It's a lie. The guy can't be less than 40
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Camelot65: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
What's the use or significance of that handshake though?
Na business transaction?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by BafanaBafana: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
I NOTICE THAT WHEN EVER AN EDUCATED OR RICH NORTHERNER DO SOME THINGS IT WON'T BE HARAM

But when a poor northern do the same thing,they will be condemned with sharia Law,.

Jesus I thank You for Life.
Rachana Sadau was condemned for dressing shabbily
Nuhu Ribadus daughter was condemned for dressing shabbily too, what are you saying?
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Molahnelson(m): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
This woman don run live their red pill men for West come married one Simp for 9ja hahahaha
I think MGTOW ideology is gaining ground in the west
9ja men should brace up because more white women are coming but nah old one oh and single mom

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Shoni cc. Cash out

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Tookool(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
That man looks like Shehu Sani
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by anonymous1759(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
wink

Easy weeding . There's a price for everything. Oyinbo will give him Visa and comfortable life but might not be submissive.

Nigeria wannabe oyinbo girls will not give you money or confortable life. You'll carry her problems plus her family's own and she'll still want to Rub shoulders with you .
They want to eat their cake and have it. If you want to rub shoulders with your husband be ready to shoulder the bills too.

Congratulations Man you made your choice carry your cross .

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by prigoz(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
You say wedding? Abi his mother-in-law

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by heykims(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
At least she's 46 not 64

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by Jaapu: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Netanya:

Jealousy kill you there.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover by sweetilicious(f): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
The most important thing in marriage is peace.If the old woman loves him and he loves her,then good and congratulations.We don't have much time on earth.Do you and be happy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / "You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.