Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,312 members, 7,900,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

If Pastor Say"hold The Part That Makes You To Sin" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Pastor Say"hold The Part That Makes You To Sin" (159 Views)

A Bishop Almost Initiated Me Into A Cult Group 23 Years Ago– Nigerian Pastor Say / What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / Mention Something Which When You Remember, It Makes You Sober And Humble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Pastor Say"hold The Part That Makes You To Sin" by Kimzy56: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Where Will You Hold
Re: If Pastor Say"hold The Part That Makes You To Sin" by Madibah(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
My gbola
That thing no dey hear word
The mumu doesn't know when I'm serious or unhappy
It will just stand unnecessarily after seeing thick thighs undecided

(1) (Reply)

SGF Boss Mustapha Goes Into Isolation As Family Members Test Positive For COVID- / How Can I Change My Signature? / Microsoft365.com/setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.