Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,314 members, 7,891,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

All You Need To Know About Glo Berekete Plan, Enjoy 700% Call And Data Bonuses - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All You Need To Know About Glo Berekete Plan, Enjoy 700% Call And Data Bonuses (527 Views)

Is Your Sim Not Eligible For MTN Data Bonuses? Alternative Is Here / MTN Tariff Plans That Are Currently Giving Airtime And Data Bonuses / My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Glo Berekete Plan, Enjoy 700% Call And Data Bonuses by Tribengcom: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Globacom have recently added a new tariff plan to it's of plans with a large amount of bonus both for calls and surfing the internet.

WHAT IS GLO BEREKETE PLAN?

The Glo Bereketeis a tariff Plan which is aimed at getting more bonuses across to Glo customers. This is currently a default plan on new Glo SIM cards, and Customers who have been on the Glo network for less than 4 months.

WHAT ARE THE BENEFIT OF GLO BEREKETE PLAN?
You might be wondering the types of benefits that awaits you on the Berekete Plan. Well, Glo promises a whopping 700 percent bonus on every recharge and this bonus can call all networks and browse the internet.

Let's take for example, if you recharge #100 Glo Airtime, you get:

700% extra bonus like #400 airtime bonus for all network calls

40MB (worth #300) data for browsing.

Making a total of #700 bonus in total without affecting your Main balance.

HOW DO I MIGRATE TO GLO BEREKETE PLAN?
As stated above, new customers are already on the tariff Plan but for those who want to change plans, switch to or activate Glo berekete plan...

Source:
https://www.hownaija.com.ng/2020/12/all-you-need-to-know-about-glo-berekete-plan.html

(1) (Reply)

Samsung s20 ultra 5g 128gb SOLD / 120k Budget.... Suggest A Phone I Can Buy / My Samsung A30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.