Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,473 members, 7,914,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:13 PM

My Experience: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience: (690 Views)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / My Experience Today As An Applicant. / My Experience Recruiting From Nairaland. Shocking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience: by stevey: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2007
I wrote an aptitude test late last month in Lagos after travelling six hours to got there. The test was marked immediately and those that passed went in for the interview, i was one of them. After a while, the result was released and i also passed. We were later told the results will be taken to Abuja for approval. I was so optimistic to the point that i had started preparing for thanksgiving in my church but when the list returned, i was told my name was not there and those whose names were there should resume immediately. Six of us went were interviewed and six names were to report for appointment letters but mine was not there, Is it because i don't know anybody in Abuja? Please help me. I have been in the market since 2004.
Re: My Experience: by BIZ: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2007
That is too bad, but could you make the name of the company that did that to you known to us so as to know what to do while being invited for test. But be assured that God has not destined you to be there at that time otherwise they would have failed in their bid to remove your name from the list. Dont be perturbed God will make a way for you soonest
Re: My Experience: by amodiaquin: 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2007
My dear, I've always been consoled by the verse "all things work together for good to them that love Him".You are not the only one this is happening to.some stories are even worse .Its so sad when merit does not count in our system and who one knows is all that matters.One day, e go better.Keep hoping for the best.The best will come your way

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Pls Help. Its Urgent / Where Are The Companies People Prime? / John Holt Calling 4 2nd Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.