Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,808 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

Enugu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu (1254 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu by zipphy(f): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2011
who is from enugu and live in enugu
Re: Enugu by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2011
firearm is one.

Independence layout?
Re: Enugu by Odunnu: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2011
For real?are you from Enugu?
Re: Enugu by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2011
not from Enugu but grew up in enugu

know Enugu like the back of my palms
Re: Enugu by rotimiland(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2011
lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu by endmoll(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2011
042 like never before,what do you want to know about Enugu? I can be of great help.
Re: Enugu by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 26, 2011
am writing this reply in my crib at indepence layout, near metropole to be precise
Re: Enugu by endmoll(m): 12:36am On Mar 26, 2011
Are you sure?
Re: Enugu by Afam4eva(m): 3:51am On Mar 26, 2011
Enugu Kwenu.
Re: Enugu by unipol(m): 5:34am On Mar 26, 2011
UMU ENEGU ndewonu. WHAT EXACTLY IS THE POSTER LOOKING FOR?
Re: Enugu by Odunnu: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2011
goat leg:

am writing this reply in my crib at indepence layout, near metropole to be precise
lol! You dont even know Enugu. Metropole is not in any way near ind/layout.
Re: Enugu by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2011
@Odunnu lol! You dont even know Enugu. Metropole is not in any way near ind/layout.
metropole is situated en route roban stores and winners road abi? lie? am right now in UNEC. Have spent over a year in enugu since i left lagos last yr January. Been to Toscana clud, mmmmm what a night club, ziks avenue, ogui road, new heaven, garki, achala layout, trans-ekulu, camp, and ofcpurse IMT. Those cheap girls for IMT ma na woaa. so tell me? I love The heart land of the East.
Re: Enugu by justwise(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2011
goat leg:

@Odunnu lol! You dont even know Enugu. Metropole is not in any way near ind/layout.
metropole is situated en route roban stores and winners road abi? lie? am right now in UNEC. Have spent over a year in enugu since i left lagos last yr January. Been to Toscana clud, mmmmm what a night club, ziks avenue, ogui road, new heaven, garki, achala layout, trans-ekulu, camp, and ofcpurse IMT. Those cheap girls for IMT ma na woaa. so tell me? I love The heart land of the East.
Thats rather hash.
Re: Enugu by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2011
whats harsh?
Re: Enugu by Odunnu: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2011
What you have between Roban Stores and winners isnt Metropole my friend! Its Zodiac.
Metropole is at Ogui Road close to main mkt! You dont know Enugu at all.
UNEC? Where in UNEC are you? Just to prove something now.
. . .and about IMT gurls, you get it worse from UNILAG babes. Aint nothing off the hook!!
Re: Enugu by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2011
@ ODUNNU, DRIVE TRU GOLDEN TOAST COMING DOWN AND LEAVE NIGER FOUNDATION HOSPITAL BY YOUR LEFT. DRIVE DOWN STRAIGHT, THE HOTEL U MEET AT THE T JUNCTION IS METRO POLE CLOSE TO THAT CATHOLIC CHURCH PAINTED YELLOW, WHATS EVEN THE NAME OF THEAT CHURCH BEFORE U START CRITICIZING ME, MAYBE IT WAS SITED WHILE U LEFT ENUGU 10 YRS BACK. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AM RIGHT NOW IN UNEC, CLOSE TO COSCHARIS. AM NOT IN AFRIHUB SHAA, AM A BIG GUY SO AM USING MA MODEM, MEHN! NO EASY. MY SERVICE MEACHNIC IS BY WINNERS ROAD AFTER PRESIDENTIAL ROAD.

HOPE U NOT IN IMT? I LOVE THE HEART LAND GUYS AND GURLS. TO PROOF U AM IN ENUGU, ABOUT LAST MONTH, THE ROAD ALONG ZIKS AVENUE BY MTN OFFICE WAS CLOSED FOR REHAB., LIE? THERE IS ACUTE SCARCITY OF MTN MODEM IN ENUGU FOR 3 WEEKS, LIE? ENUGU 9TH MILE ROAD UNDER SERIOUS CIVIL WORKS, LIE? I WAS AT THE TRADE FAIR THAT ENDED LAST MONDAY AND MEHN, ATE AT EMILY STAND, LIE? I STAY 1 MINUTE DRIVE FROMĀ  NIGER FOUNDATION HOSPITAL, LIE? lie, lie, lie,? mail saawuansunday@rocketmail.com to verify
Re: Enugu by Odunnu: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2011
When you leav Niger foundation towards Winners, the hotel you'l get is Zodiac, on the other side, you'l get Presidential and on the other hand you'l get a very small hotel in a filling station. The name i thnk is McRoyal or somethn like that. The name of the church you may be referring to is House on the Rock beside Niger foundation. Are you stil in Coscharis? The Zik Avenue road has it been opened?
You are a funny boy
Re: Enugu by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
yes. i shall be heading toward unec main gate by 30 minutes time. mail that email and wiil call u with private no. if i confirm its u then will show my no. scammers, keep off!!!. where are u? Ziks Avenue opened. How much are u gonna pay for this info? ego is important in enugu.
Re: Enugu by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2011
i love enugu bananas. i usually buy bananas each time am closed from work by that filling station. i love enugu guys and babes, mehn. I love the free parking rampage in enugu. quite unlike lagos. The last time i couldnt help but laugh when one dude stopped by a traffic light close to park lane making a call.
Re: Enugu by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2011
Firearm:

not from Enugu but grew up in enugu

know Enugu like the back of my palms

Don't you mean "back of your hands"? There's no such thing like back of your palms.
Re: Enugu by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2011
^^^
Sienna, I don't have your time now.

All the same thx for the free English lectures. Lol
Re: Enugu by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^^ You're welcome. Everyone makes mistakes, just that some are unwilling to accept correction.

I'm glad you don't fall into that category.
wink
Re: Enugu by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
@odunnu

where u dey?

poster am in enugu, can we meet?

(1) (Reply)

Please: House How Can I Prepare A Payslip / Israeli Visa (for Pilgrimage), Nigeria Or Kenya / Passengers From 4 US States May Soon Need A Passport For Domestic Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.