Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,441 members, 7,968,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:09 PM

Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura (27055 Views)

Protesters Raze APC's Office In Daura, Buhari’s Village (Photo) / 2023: Dont Take Those Sending Delegates To Represent Them Serious - Peter Obi / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Charly68: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Why are people blaiming Baba when his managers are ignorants ..they don't know what to do and it is clear from the way the man respond to issues of national interest.. He sees authority as a display of power and status not as an opportunity to serve and be accountable to the electorate ..
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by sapientia(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:
[s]I am not surprise, Like I said...

Those children were probably kidnapped by this Administration.

They would soon free them and claim victory.

The real Bokoharam has been defeated what we have now is government machineries playing script.

Most of you don't know the billions of dollars the government is generating in the war against insurgency.

From both international and our local fund.

Ask yourself why does Bokoharam only strike villages that's even once in 2 to 3 months.

Why is it that they no longer bomb or attack Borno cities as they used to do? What is now stopping them from taking over local governments?

Why the sudden stop of bokoharam attacks in Adamawa, yobe, bauchi and Gombe?? Why only villages in Borno?

Everything is now politics... North east is currently one of the richest region in Nigeria.

Nigerians don't investigate and are too lazy to critically think and ask questions.

Why is Borno state rapidly developing despite years of insurgency??

Go through this thread and see things for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/6071980/borno-after-11-years-insurgency#93130778

The Government staged kankara kidnap.

Most Nigerians are generally too dumb to smell lies and fallacies.[/s]

mugu
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by bejeria101(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
elgramz:

Last cowbender grin grin grin

The guy name plenty. The children of twitter are not smiling.

The last cowbender
Legend of the sicker
Du.llard of daura.

E still plenty. Lol

1 Like

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Matrixoba: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sorry, you missed out on the first comment. I was expecting to see your "copy and paste" lines.
Now, I have seen it. Keep up the hard work. It is not easy making a living in this country. Keep working, bro., until it gets to your doorsteps

Arrewa:
I am not surprise, Like I said...

The real Bokoharam has been defeated what we have now is government machineries playing script.

Most of you don't know the billions of dollars the government is generating in the war against insurgency.

Ask yourself why does Bokoharam only strike villages that's even once in 2 to 3 months.

Why is it that they no longer bomb or attack Borno cities as they used to do? What is now stopping them from taking over local governments?

Why the sudden stop of bokoharam attacks in Adamawa, yobe, bauchi and Gombe?? Why only villages in Borno?

Everything is now politics... North east is currently one of the richest region in Nigeria.

Nigerians don't investigate and are too lazy to critically think and ask questions.

Most Nigerians are generally too dumb to smell lies and fallacies.
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by payloader(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Until we believe and accept that its an impostor in Aso Rock, we shall continue to witness worse things from the presidency till 2023.
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by payloader(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

As much as I doubt your comment, you may also be right. But remember that Bokoharam is also tagged as an international terror organisation, alongside ISWAP. So, your information may be flawed, too.
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by idealogical: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
These twitter loudspeakers have no sense, they think everything and every situation is like ABC and juvenile politics.

Why should the president insert himself into an ongoing rescue operations at this point? Is there anywhere in the world where presidents insert themselves into an ongoing and delicate situation?

He did the right thing by sending his top officials to assess and handle the situation and react at the appropriate time after getting briefed by his top officials, this is what sensible leaders do.

This is more like lazy brain twitter loudmouths and internet layabouts thinking they can bully the president to run the country according to their foolish man's mentality and approach.

I hope and pray that these characters and unpatriotic people never get to seat anywhere near Aso Rock
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by payloader(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nanaborga:
I don’t know why people still support buhari ?

Buhari is all shades of uselessness , correct me if I’m wrong about him .

He is shy , can’t express himself , wicked , heartless , weak , lies with everything, very corrupt , and so many other reasons , he is not capable yet he doesn’t want to step down . GOD please save us from this calamity of a president , non of his policy has favored this country positively, I wish there is a better word to express how I truly feel about this current government, smh
This is not the real Buhari we know. He may have had his fault while alive, but not as bad as this one. Its obvious there is no central control, no leadership, and the Cabal has no interest in Nigeria, except for financial gains.
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Farukshy: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Just In;
Arewa house vandalized as future youth attack the building, disrupt ongoing programme on insecurity in the north by Coalition of Northern Groups.
We are tired if they can't discuss anything to protect our people, we think we don't need them, if they can't open up and say the truth just in the name of one political rubbish, and for those especially this useless westerns selling there birthright, that will not see the ttuth and say it, I just don't know there plan. All I will say is may Allah give u people the evil u wish for others

Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Psoul(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
What do u expect. He cannot go there in person cos he knew they will expect him to at leat address them in the native language. And since the person we have there is the Buhari dat cannot speak that language, he had to send delegates to avoid bursting the bubble.

Na small small. One day, we will get there.
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by kelly72: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Buhari will still be a better option than your Jonathan, even if he burn half of the country
Kiss the truth!

That's the lie your father told you, now you are stuck on it for life.
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Rawtruth1: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
magzey:

Why hesitating to believe

Because he could be wrong as he has been in a number of issues in the past
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by snoopz: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
when will he express his shock��
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Akanbiedu(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
idealogical:
These twitter loudspeakers have no sense, they think everything and every situation is like ABC and juvenile politics.

Why should the president insert himself into an ongoing rescue operations at this point? Is there anywhere in the world where presidents insert themselves into an ongoing and delicate situation?

He did the right thing by sending his top officials to assess and handle the situation and react at the appropriate time after getting briefed by his top officials, this is what sensible leaders do.

This is more like lazy brain twitter loudmouths and internet layabouts thinking they can bully the president to run the country according to their foolish man's mentality and approach.

I hope and pray that these characters and unpatriotic people never get to seat anywhere near Aso Rock

Unfortunately.
The dumbing down is complete.
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Olafisoyem: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Are you saying nobody was kidnapped? Or are you saying the government kidnapped these people? If so is it not the same problem?
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by lexy2014: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Buhari will still be a better option than your Jonathan, even if he burn half of the country
Kiss the truth!

U say "will be...". Jonathan has come & gone. Buhari has been in office since 2015. So, u can't be saying "will be...". Instead, let us no how buhari has done better than Jonathan since 2015
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
idealogical:

Seems u no alot about rescue operations. What are d various aspects of d rescue operation? What is wrong with buhari "inserting himself in the rescue operation at this point"?

Since buhari has been running d country according to his mentality and approach& not according to that of "foolish man's mentality and approach", how has nigeria fared since?

"These characters and unpatriotic people that u say will never get to seat anywhere near Aso Rock", how is buhari more patriotic than them?

I thought buhari is an ex military man? Can't he assess d situation as it is? Does he need assessment before he displays empathy?
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Indispensable85(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
That old man is incapacitated. Everyone is just taking advantage of his near death situation. Nigeria today has many presidents and Buhari is not one of them.
Re: Kankara: Buhari Under Attack For Sending Delegates While In Daura by Obyino: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Buhari......... chai!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / We will Shut Down Nigeria — NLC Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.