Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,301 members, 7,974,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigerians React As Actress Iyabo Ojo Receives Flowers From Naira Marley(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As Actress Iyabo Ojo Receives Flowers From Naira Marley(video) (1374 Views)

“My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Jack Dorsey Dancing 'Soapy' By Naira Marley (Video) / Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Actress Iyabo Ojo Receives Flowers From Naira Marley(video) by Insidenaija: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2020
Veteran Nollywood actress and entrepreneur, Iyabo Ojo, recently took to social media to reveal the sweet moment she got flowers from singer, Naira Marley, Insidenaija reports.

In the post which the mum of two shared on her official Instagram page, her son, Festus, came into the living room with a flower while she was watching TV and she asked who it was for.

Festus disclosed it was for her and the actress who initially thought he got it for her, replied that it had to be for her daughter, Priscilla, seeing as the cute note on it read 'my heart, my soul'.

The movie star on the realisation that it was indeed for her, burst into laughter and excitedly declared that she had become a marlian.

She captioned the post with:

"I'm officially a Marlian. Thanks @nairamarley awwwwwww God bless you, I actually thought @festo_baba was joking. I was pleasantly surprised."

Watch the video below: [URL=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYvOUGsFy4M][/url]

Fans of the entrepreneur took to the comment section with different comments.

Here’s what some of them had to say:

Sexieahny: "Mama is already feeling like she's too old to have a crush."

Thedrjibs: "She say maybe it’s for Priscilla, my heart my soul bawo."

Jhinnyvibez: "Oya nah mami. marlians come forward."

Iam_mhizlove: "Wow. Amazing."

Lolamagret: "Priscilla bitibawo,You ain’t too old too have a crush jor."

Mz_esta: "So Priscilla is Marley’s heart and soul. Lmao."

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/nigerians-react-as-nollywood-actress-iyabo-ojo-receives-flowers-from-naira-marley-video/

Re: Nigerians React As Actress Iyabo Ojo Receives Flowers From Naira Marley(video) by Insidenaija: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2020
Cc: Lalasticala, Mynd44, Dominique
Re: Nigerians React As Actress Iyabo Ojo Receives Flowers From Naira Marley(video) by Beckysexy(f): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2020
Awwwnn. So nice and sweet of him.
Naira Marley, when will I receive mine?
Re: Nigerians React As Actress Iyabo Ojo Receives Flowers From Naira Marley(video) by Kneephy(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2020
First na Body odor girl, now Na this bleaching old cargo ....Marley has a bad taste when it comes to classy women sha ooo

Well, let's see who gets flowers next
Re: Nigerians React As Actress Iyabo Ojo Receives Flowers From Naira Marley(video) by Taiwoa990: 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Mocked As He Finally Get Arrested By The People Of Idume-ugboko(Video) / Bred Buys A Gigantic Python Snake As A Pet For A Whopping N500,000 / The ‘real Story’ Behind The Davido And Chioma Breakup Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.