Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

How To Get Rid Of Acne Popularly Known As Bumps At The Back Of My Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of Acne Popularly Known As Bumps At The Back Of My Head (171 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Scabies Infection Popularly Called SWEETIE,Can Damage Your Penis,V&Skin CURE IT / Bumps At The Back Of My Head....please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Acne Popularly Known As Bumps At The Back Of My Head by adeyemioyeleke(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2020
pls nairaland have been been battling with bumps for The past 2; year's pls how can I get rid of the bumps stuff which kind of injection do i need to get rid of the stuff inside me
Re: How To Get Rid Of Acne Popularly Known As Bumps At The Back Of My Head by AK6464(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2020
Let me park here and learn, my cousin has same issue, this might be of help to him.

(1) (Reply)

. / 829 New COVID-19 Cases Reported / Why Is This Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.