Stats: 3,191,912 members, 7,945,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari (1670 Views)

South-East Governors Write Buhari: Ban Herders With No Cattle & Cattle By Foot / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) / Badeh Met Aisha Buhari, Kyari Before Assassination – Punch (2) (3) (4)

Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Concerned NNPC Experience Hire candidates have written an open letter to President Muhammad Buhari who is also the Minister of Petroleum and NNPC GMD Mele Kolo Kyari, asking them to release the outcome of the 2019 Recruitment exercise which was started by the late former GMD of NNPC Baru but currently being truncated by the silence of the current GMD Mele Kyari

The exercise started in March 2019, but unfortunately up till now, successful candidates have not been notified nor communicated about the outcome, keeping many with hopes that never materialized as the days pass by.

The publication is on page 8 of daily trust epaper.

https://dailytrustepaper.com/my-account/epaper/#dflip-df_14454/9/

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2020
You can follow up from the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5075837/apply-2019-nnpc-graduate-trainee/1806

Lalasticlala

Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2020
You will be wasting your time if you are not HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims of the North and you think you have an idea that can move the nation forward. Keep your ideas to yourself.
Buhari mission has nothing to do with development or economic growth but pure Islamisation and Fulanization of the federal system. Simple

Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
You will be wasting your time if you are not HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims of the North and you think you have an idea that can move the nation forward. Keep your ideas to yourself.
Buhari mission has nothing to do with development or economic growth but pure Islamisation and Fulanization of the federal system. Simple

We have to start holding those in power and position of authority accountable

Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
By March 2021, this recruitment will clock 2 years, yet no attempt to contact the successful EH candidates by NNPC.

This is unacceptable and unfair

Which way Nigeria?
Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by CircleOfWilis: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
That my neighbour was right after all..He warned me about wasting my time and resources on this recruitment

Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by PeacenLove2: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
CircleOfWilis:
That my neighbour was right after all..He warned me about wasting my time and resources on this recruitment

I warned myself but then I just had to take that leap of faith ... an abberation in this country. undecided

Oh, well. Once again Naija my country, you did it. You did it again. cheesy

Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
We don't have to resign to fate, we must learn how to hold people in Authority accountable

If we keep quite, they will corner over 400 EH positions to their wards and family members.

Some candidates had accident while travelling from all parts of Nigeria to Abuja for the interview
Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by T4kbaba(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Our voices must be heard!

Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
T4kbaba:
Our voices must be heard!

Yesooo

Silence gives them power to hijack every recruitment after suffering the poor job applicants with the process
Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by Originakalokalo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
This is unfair.

The management of NNPC should do the needful.

Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by orisa37: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Money available for Recruitment is being processed as Palliatives to Miyetti Allah FULANI HERDSMEN.

Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
They corner better paying jobs for their family, but give Npower and police job to the poor Masses
Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by Bbdtj(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Baseless claim build on foundation of hate and unjust thinking. May God guide you.
ZKOSOSO:

Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bbdtj:
Baseless claim build on foundation of hate and unjust thinking. May God guide you.
Sure.....you live in space not Nigeria of BuhariAPC

Siphoning 90% of Southern resources for the procurement of PEACE in core North while driving the agenda...?

Munafiqun banza...! Shege mai shan fitsarin Rakumi...!!

Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by Bbdtj(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
We need to be matured and above insults. That is major attribute of civilized world.
ZKOSOSO:

Sure.....you live in space not Nigeria of BuhariAPC

Siphoning 90% of Southern resources for the procurement of PEACE in core North while driving the agenda...?

Munafiqun banza...! Shege mai shan fitsarin Rakumi...!!
Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bbdtj:
We need to be matured and above insults. That is major attribute of civilized world.
O..so you even know we have a world for civilised people??

Read your last comments and see what insult looks like

Re: Concerned NNPC EH Candidates Write Buhari, Kyari by dmakoy: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
The NNPC EH Recruitment Saga being discussed on #AriseTV. Please, watch till the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf7yHFtVAso

IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Concerned NNPC Experience Hire candidates have written an open letter to President Muhammad Buhari who is also the Minister of Petroleum and NNPC GMD Mele Kolo Kyari, asking them to release the outcome of the 2019 Recruitment exercise which was started by the late former GMD of NNPC Baru but currently being truncated by the silence of the current GMD Mele Kyari

The exercise started in March 2019, but unfortunately up till now, successful candidates have not been notified nor communicated about the outcome, keeping many with hopes that never materialized as the days pass by.

The publication is on page 8 of daily trust epaper.

https://dailytrustepaper.com/my-account/epaper/#dflip-df_14454/9/

Lalasticlala

FG, National Assembly, FCCPC- Stop Cement Price Hike / Warning: Nigerians' Identities Are Being Submitted To Bokoharam Through NIN. / Nnamdi Kanu Leave Anambra State Alone.