Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,578 members, 7,944,743 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Is It True You Need Connection For FSB/BEA Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It True You Need Connection For FSB/BEA Scholarship (698 Views)

How To Check 2020 Fsb Bea Scholarship Results + Questions And Answers Thread / Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True You Need Connection For FSB/BEA Scholarship by Brawlscartel(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please NL I heard scholarship is 95percent...

So biko if you have connection connect me so I can use it too oooo

Please
Re: Is It True You Need Connection For FSB/BEA Scholarship by qwertyboss(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Brawlscartel:

Please
you can try but that's the fact
Re: Is It True You Need Connection For FSB/BEA Scholarship by Brawlscartel(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
qwertyboss:

you can try but that's the fact

Bro please do you know any connection

Biko connect me if you know
Re: Is It True You Need Connection For FSB/BEA Scholarship by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
T
Brawlscartel:

Please
You don’t need connection, just do your best and leave the rest for God. My classmate in 200l as at 2013 got the scholarship to Russia. He’s in France now for his MSc.
Re: Is It True You Need Connection For FSB/BEA Scholarship by Brawlscartel(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Saimeritus:
T
You don’t need connection, just do your best and leave the rest for God. My classmate in 200l as at 2013 got the scholarship to Russia. He’s in France now for his MSc.

Ok sir

Amen I will get it by God's grace.....

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Do Final Year Project. I Have A Job For You / Get Admitted Into A Uk University / #justiceforsylvester Case Will Shock Nigeria - Kemi Olunloyo Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.