Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:49 AM

ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! (4553 Views)

A School In Onitsha Invited Father Christmas For Fun But It Ended In Tears - Pho / ASUU, FG Meeting Inconclusive, Adjourned / ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2020

3 Likes

Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by sinkhole: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Europeanian:
ASUU delegates angrily stormed off from the meeting while FG insist on alternative strict source of NO work, No pay.. saying paying them would escalate to February 2021. The minister of labour and employment says federal government have exhausted all possible measures to accommodate ASUU request but there is no enough money in the country to pay them off! Their next meeting was scheduled on January. The minister says that the meeting would escalate to February! Some of our sources says the strike would linger to middle February! But I think that the strike would call off by March 2021.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Private Universities are really on advantage!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Hannania(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Europeanian:
ASUU delegates angrily stormed off from the meeting while FG insist on alternative strict source of NO work, No pay.. saying paying them would escalate to February 2021. The minister of labour and employment says federal government have exhausted all possible measures to accommodate ASUU request but there is no enough money in the country to pay them off! Their next meeting was scheduled on January. The minister says that the meeting would escalate to February! Some of our sources says the strike would linger to middle February! But I think that the strike would call off by March 2021.
stop taking weed, you said no. Now you've gotten a wrong dealer

8 Likes

Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Freestainworld(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
we should just close our schools and become illiterates, it's better that way.

1 Like

Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Mystery9(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Fake report.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hannania:
stop taking weed, you said no. Now you've gotten a wrong dealer
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mystery9:
Fake report.
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Hannania(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Europeanian:
last time I checked you are in 300l while I have graduated since and about to marry. I don't talk to kids.
Your insecurity and low self esteem lead you to slide through my post right ? And you think misleading people is been matured smiley. Its a bright monday. smiley
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hannania:
Your insecurity and low self esteem lead you to slide through my post right ? And you think misleading people is been matured smiley. Its a bright monday. smiley
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by joxxy01(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Europeanian:
Bro you sound serious, pls what's the situation of things.... this strike must not be carried over O!!!
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by ArticleBeast: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
joxxy01:
Bro you sound serious, pls what's the situation of things.... this strike must not be carried over O!!!
He doesn't have any idea. He is just a kid with data

1 Like

Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by joxxy01(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
ArticleBeast:

He doesn't have any idea. He is just a kid with data
ahh I pray its a joke o... coz if not hmmm
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=ArticleBeast post=97062279]
He doesn't have any idea. He is just a kid with data[/quote
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Hannania(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Europeanian:

You are still a kid! Pray for sense!
I know you crave for attention, but i'll still inform you to Change your dealer...weed is not good for you.

I'm done talking....get sense

That the media space is open, doesn't call for you to display your myopic nature.
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by ArticleBeast: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Europeanian:

Grow up!
You should do same. A man your age shouldn't be on Nairaland sharing fake news. Here isn't the politics section.

My last reply

4 Likes

Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by ProphetM0hammad: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
This one na lonely Illiterate seeking attention.
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hannania:
I know you crave for attention, but i'll still inform you to Change your dealer...weed is not good for you.

I'm done talking....get sense

That the media space is open, doesn't call for you to display your myopic nature.
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:
This one na lonely Illiterate seeking attention.
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Icentjagaz: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
God help us all with this government
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by rant19ade: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
Seriously, most of you did not border to ask op his source for this kind of info. People really are gullible
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
I no care your source. the matter be say God go punish you and your generation if this turns out to be fake. shebi you want to play with our mental health abi?

6 Likes

Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by kmst1: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
brain02:
I no care your source. the matter be say God go punish you and your generation if this turns out to be fake. shebi you want to play with out mental health abi?

I swear the thing weak me

I pray its fake news
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
kmst1:

I swear the thing weak me
I pray its fake news
I pray it's fake too shaa.
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by xcelpro: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Chai, I pray this is fake o, boys can't stay at home till February o.

Which way naija, pls pity us for once na
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by ugonnaaimee: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Europeanian:
ASUU delegates angrily stormed off from the meeting while FG insist on alternative strict source of NO work, No pay.. saying paying them would escalate to February 2021. The minister of labour and employment says federal government have exhausted all possible measures to accommodate ASUU request but there is no enough money in the country to pay them off! Their next meeting was scheduled on January. The minister says that the meeting would escalate to February! Some of our sources says the strike would linger to middle February! But I think that the strike would call off by March 2021. Stop sprending fake news, people's lives are at stake
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by moradeke42109: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
we should just close our schools and become illiterates, it's better that way.
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Gabbriell: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin

This OP don scatter ground here
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Martins134: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gabbriell:
grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by PAWG(m): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Europeanian:

Guy your English is so poor, are you in primary 4?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by kmst1: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gabbriell:
grin grin grin grin

No be joking matter oo

Man don tire to resist temptation of dropping out
grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU And Fg Meeting Today Ended In Chaos !! by Olaolex: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Europeanian:
undecided
Europeanian:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG (nlng) Post-graduate SCHOLARSHIP (to the UK) / Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. / Hello, Nigerian Law School, Abuja Students!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.