Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,034 members, 7,966,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:44 AM

Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene (29456 Views)

Has Omah Lay Join Then At Illuminati - Mixed Reactions After Omah Lay Says This / Omah Lay Says ‘real Music Is Dying’, Discloses How Heartbreak Inspired ‘soso’ / Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
He is crying angry
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by Freestainworld(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
they gave a rule which was defaulted, you have to face the music, we can't be getting away with things all the time, Uganda is not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by SenecaTheYonger: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
WEll, techinically, he didn't gather the fans there, the organizers did.
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by honda001: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
the lord is ur strength bro
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by Mikepenny5(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
But naija make una use una sense
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by Gbemini(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hmm I pity you ,may
God save you ,but if its Nigeria now ,they for they say #endsars# ,but will can still say #endUganda#....�
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by FarahAideed: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Time to burn down the Ugandan embassy in Nigeria ..Uganda is testing our resolve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by Ipisi(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Yawa
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by Tos87(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
E
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by Bobxin(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wahala don tie wrapper com wear coin coin shoe.

Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by meobizy(f): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
He never start. Maybe the country wants to gift Flavour a wife and he’s not considering the offer. Exchanging these two for Flavour’s attention will change the situation.
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by FearGod199(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
As I'm typing this I'm listening to your song,, do not disturb my peace,, baba no shaking some days are like that rebelling dey game..
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by Odunolumide(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
SmartyPants:
Why does he expect that the Nigerian foreign ministry has a right to secure his release?

If the Ugandans are violating his rights in anyway, the matter is to be settled in Court (both local and international) not by the foreign ministry.

Because that is what they do.
This is a simple offence which probably attracts only fine and thus can be settled through diplomatic relations.
They aren't sending them to jail for breaking covid rules,are they?
So what's all this fuse all about.
They should just fine them and release them .
And yea,the Foreign affairs ministry can secure their release effortlessly.

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by bhella10: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Poor dude. Nigeria government doesnt care
Did you read his tweets?! Ode!
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by pickatyouu: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uganda dey mad.

Definitely they will come out of this, Nigerian govt don let other countries use us do yeye

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by ChiefAfonja: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
they gave a rule which was defaulted, you have to face the music, we can't be getting away with things all the time, Uganda is not Nigeria.

Who is this fool?

You are Brainless

So you mean he came on his own?
What about the organizers??

Don't be stupid I could cut off your stupid hands you use in typing this if you are in Nigeria and where I can see your foolishness ass right now

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by sammuell(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:
Some lowlifes are already judging you here without knowing the whole story

Omo na the type wey weak me
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by whippersnapper(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
See me see gbege. Ordinary Uganda sef don dey show muscle. It is well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
sammuell:

Omo na the type wey weak me

bro some people just stupid without reason
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by SmartyPants(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Odunolumide:

Because that is what they do.
This is a simple offence which probably attracts only fine and thus can be settled through diplomatic relations.
They aren't sending them to jail for breaking covid rules,are they?
So what's all this fuse all about.
They should just fine them and release them .
And yea,the Foreign affairs ministry can secure their release effortlessly.

lol.

Okay, reference the law that compels a State to allow the foreign ministry of another state to help its citizens get out of trouble for breaking laws.

I eagerly await an enlightened submission.
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by Princedapace(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Teewhy2:
everything in uganda is always weird, why give the organizers permission to organize the show initially.

During lockdown, Naira Marley attended an event and performed. He was also arrested but forgiven.

These things happen.

Even Jennifer, the actress, also broke the lock down rule and she was taken to court. Una don forget? So why are we acting like these things dont happen?
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by sammuell(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
Have sense
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by Kamil83(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
I think what say is that, omay lay, violate the covid19 rules, if truly is because of that, I think he has to paid for it, is only in Nigeria here we did not respect the rule of covid19, Moreover they can't just arrest him if he did not do something wrong
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by preshyusufu: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
Everybody is angry with Nigeria failed leadership, since they can't get to the leaders, they are sending the message through Oma lay.
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by Freestainworld(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
ChiefAfonja:

Who is this fool?

You are Brainless

So you mean he came on his own?
What about the organizers??

Don't be stupid I could cut off your stupid hands you use in typing this if you are in Nigeria and where I can see your foolishness ass right now
you just showcased how a bigger fool you are, lawless nation like Nigeria have taken away your brains, big fool.

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by illicit(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
It's ur time bro....

God will make u bigger
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by Freestainworld(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
sammuell:
Have sense
you don't have one, the truth hurts
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by classicopera(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Imaging! Even Uganda sef no get respect for us again....oh Naija!
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by Jerryembassy91(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
You are ignorant of what you are talking about, keep mute
SmartyPants:
Why does he expect that the Nigerian foreign ministry has a right to secure his release?

If the Ugandans are violating his rights in anyway, the matter is to be settled in Court (both local and international) not by the foreign ministry.
Re: Omah Lay Says Uganda Is Not Allowing The Nigerian Government Intervene by tonididdy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
@least you have the freedom to tweet while in curfs.

Oh well you mother land degenerated herself into a weeping orphaned child. When there is no respect in your mother land for civilian rights, you do not expect outsiders to respect you. Charity dey say begins at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Swear On My Kids Life" - Naira Marley Denies Stealing Soapy Dance / Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] / Nina Steps Out In Black And White Jumpsuit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.