Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,948 members, 7,890,118 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Am About To Lose My Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am About To Lose My Wife (1456 Views)

‘I Called Them Before I Have Sex With My Wife’; Man Hypnotised By Scammers. PIC / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life / SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Lose My Wife by Bash190: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
I pity myself my wife is sick help me out please between me and my God I am not a scammer please help don't let me lose her I need 15,000 to pay for her medicine.
Initially she has cancer but since we are poor I can't meet up to her needs please help me save her I am begging on my knees.
Re: I Am About To Lose My Wife by ceejayluv(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Drop your acct details for those who may wanna assist.
Re: I Am About To Lose My Wife by Bash190: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
ceejayluv:
Drop your acct details for those who may wanna assist.
0615456756 Bashir Muhammed G t bank

Save her life I beg on all of you
Re: I Am About To Lose My Wife by Bash190: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
If her life is saved I promise I will do anything the person wish please she's my world I can't lose her please borrow me please if she die I won't make it.
Re: I Am About To Lose My Wife by Bash190: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
I have sold everything I have she has suffered for me a lot now I can't let her die
If life can be switched I would have done that for her please I have no where else to go that is why I run to you guys help me
Re: I Am About To Lose My Wife by Bash190: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
I tried to sell my phone but the buyer told me the money will reach me by Monday

Please my people stand up for me
Re: I Am About To Lose My Wife by Bash190: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please I am not a scammer you can confirm my identity in any way you want please help me save her I am a lonely person and a loser without her.

I can do anything you want me to do please 15,000 can save my wife for me please
Re: I Am About To Lose My Wife by Ganjafama(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nobody should send anything to this dude. A lady has offered to help him with 100k but he has to provide some proof and he chickened out. This is the link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6313913/oh-wife-dying

6 Likes

Re: I Am About To Lose My Wife by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bash190:
I pity myself my wife is sick help me out please between me and my God I am not a scammer please help don't let me lose her I need 15,000 to pay for her medicine.
Initially she has cancer but since we are poor I can't meet up to her needs please help me save her I am begging on my knees.

u don answer the question when dey ask u here
https://www.nairaland.com/6313913/oh-wife-dying

be going around n b praying bad prayers for ur self

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Lose My Wife by Purplebubble: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2020
People are praying for good health and this one is busy wishing him/herself cancer all because u want to beg, this life no balance
Re: I Am About To Lose My Wife by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2020
they are the type discouraging people from helping others
Re: I Am About To Lose My Wife by cocolacec(m): 6:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Bash190:

Try cannabis oil.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: See How Gunmen Kill Newly-married Man In Anambra / Woman Duped A Diasporan But Not Wise (photo) / Death of SS3 student in Akwa Ibom school sparks controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.