Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,310 members, 7,950,588 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot (1240 Views)

Tutorial !!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot / Make Passive Income Being A Tubebuddy Affiliate On Youtube / My Sore Experience With Jumia Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Do you know that Jumia Affiliate Program has taking a more positive new dimension on their Affiliates.

Meanwhile, from this 9th December 2020, the Jumia Affiliate Program is now called.
Jumia KOL. Which stands for, "Jumia Key Opinion Leader"

Do you know that many makes over 100-150k and above as a jumia Affiliate Partner (Jumia KOL)

Interestingly, the Jumia Affiliate Commission for their affiliates has also increased.

Infact, whole lots of positive changes has taking place on Jumia Affiliate Program.

And i must tell you, if you wants to make money online at ease, i have a killer strategy that will
skyrocket your effort on autopilot for effective earnings on monthly basis.

You know one good thing, as a Jumia Affiliate Partner, the stress is been taking off your heads.
You dont buy any product, you dont sell, you dont also deliver.
All you do is to direct buyers and you are on steady flow of income. And here, i have a more workable concept to
make everything go on autopilot inorder to fast track earnings.

I will be having an intensive whatsapp tutorial on how to be earning over 100-150,000 naira and above monthly as
a Jumia Affiliate Partner.

The 100-150k is just an average estimate.
If jumia is earning over 30million monthly. An affiliate partner is entitled with atleast 200k monthly with this killer concept.

The training starts Wednesday 17th March, 2021 and Time: 9-10pm
The training fee is: #1,000 naira only.
To join the tutorial, Message me on whatsapp with the title: "Jumia Affiliate"
Send message to: 08065847947

Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
SEE PREVIOUS STUDENTS TESTIMONIES BELOW
Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
SEE PREVIOUS STUDENTS TESTIMONIES BELOW

Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Have added you guys.
To join, message me to add you.
Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2020
Still adding members.
Message me to add you
Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Message me to add you
Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Added.
Message me to add you
Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Message me to add you
Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by Pk01(m): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Show us ur last month alert

1 Like

Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pk01:
Show us ur last month alert

Lolzzzzzz

So that you will be interested

Did I tell you am begging for you to be interested.

It's up to you.

If you are interested, you come in, then if you are waiting for earnings screenshots, keep waiting
Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by Pk01(m): 6:09am On Dec 16, 2020
webtutorr:

Lolzzzzzz

So that you will be interested

Did I tell you am begging for you to be interested.

It's up to you.

If you are interested, you come in, then if you are waiting for earnings screenshots, keep waiting

Nairaland stay away from this guy. I knows there type......you are earning 200k and you still want to collect the hard earn 1k from guys... our brothers from the other region...! Why una wicked like this? This is pure wickedness ,u re a greedy man...mtcwchh!

3 Likes

Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2020
Pk01:

Nairaland stay away from this guy. I knows there type......you are earning 200k and you still want to collect the hard earn 1k from guys... our brothers from the other region...! Why una wicked like this? This is pure wickedness ,u re a greedy man...mtcwchh!

U realy must be a very foolish person.
Even if a earn millions monthly from it does not mean i should give a resourceful information completely free.
Thats why people like you are poor because u neva believed or tried anythin.

There is always a fee for everything.

Oya go tell nairaland, facebook and others that have made it to run free ads for u.
Tell them, since they are already at the top, that they should be giving yu free services.

I am an informatioon marketer, i dnt sell my info for free.

So, u fool, get off my post!!! Muuumu!!!
Thats how yu end poor and wants to drive others to ur poverty planet.
Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by Pk01(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2020
webtutorr:

U realy must be a very foolish person.
Even if a earn millions monthly from it does not mean i should give a resourceful information completely free.
Thats why people like you are poor because u neva believed or tried anythin.

There is always a fee for everything.

Oya go tell nairaland, facebook and others that have made it to run free ads for u.
Tell them, since they are already at the top, that they should be giving yu free services.

I am an informatioon marketer, i dnt sell my info for free.

So, u fool, get off my post!!! Muuumu!!!
Thats how yu end poor and wants to drive others to ur poverty planet.
..look at ur self!...? U ve even called me poor...omg! (Lols)....u re a greedy man...carry ur family members show them how to do it ... then may be they should be giving you 50k each...if u show 10 of family members how to do it ...that's about 500k a week 5mil a month ...how do you see it?...

Ur likes re one of the problems we have in Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pk01:
..look at ur self!...? U ve even called me poor...omg! (Lols)....u re a greedy man...carry ur family members show them how to do it ... then may be they should be giving you 50k each...if u show 10 of family members how to do it ...that's about 500k a week 5mil a month ...how do you see it?...

Ur likes re one of the problems we have in Nigeria...

You are senseless!!!
If you are not, you wont be vomiting rubbish here.
I placed a post on how to profitably start jumia affiliate program and place my price of
what i decides to take to teach people. So you fool, whats wrong with it
And your sense did not tell you that amm gonna be walking people through to start it.
If you know the A-Z of what thats involved and the time it will cost me, you wont be saying rubbish.
There is always a price to be paid for anything. Even if you are already a billionaire.
Oya go tell facebook or nairaland to run ads free for you since they have already made it. Senseless being like you!!!

what do you know about internet, online business and information marketing.
Do you know how many life's i have impacted positively on internet.
Just look at the rubbish you are vomitting.

Its your type that has made many Nigerians never made money online because
someone who is not bold enough could stop in his/her online business because of
stupid criticism coming from you and your likes...

Many who are not bold enough has failed in online business of your types shouting scam scam on
online things they dont know about.

Oya go bookshop go tell them to give you books that talks about how to make money. Tell them to give you for free that
the writer should not collect money from it. That hez meant to give it for free.
Just imagine, i placed a price on my info product and some set of unreasonable elements are here voicing out their foolishness.
Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Training starting today by 9-10pm
To join, message me on whatsapp: 08065847947
Re: Hot!!! Making Over 200k Monthly With Jumia Affiliate On Autopilot by webtutorr: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
Training starting 9-10pm tonight.
.message me to add you if you are ready with your #1,000

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Nigeria Investment Companies That Pay Weekly In 2024 / Old Facebook Account Needed, For (business Marketing Purposes) / Parallex Pos For Your Agency And Street Banking Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.