Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,824 members, 7,889,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Niger State, Abduct. 19 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Niger State, Abduct. 19 (2211 Views)

Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen / Social Media Regulation: Lai Mohammed Moves To Launch Fresh Bid / Three Killed, One Injured As Herdsmen Launch Fresh Attack On Plateau Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Niger State, Abduct. 19 by Gandollaar(f): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Where is that Arrewa guy? We need update on the number of safe northern states. Because I will be visiting north soon.
V what? OYO!
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Niger State, Abduct. 19 by Gandollaar(f): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nwodosis:
There is likely an underground disagreement somewhere! These people are bent on disgracing this government.
Nna ehn...amushirigi Ike! grin

Sense wee not Kee you
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Niger State, Abduct. 19 by Conrod: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
The bitter truth is that terrorism and banditry will get seriously bad in nigeria before balkanization and disintegration will cool it down,its a natural geopolitical pattern,
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Niger State, Abduct. 19 by Gandollaar(f): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
MajesticKris:
Nothing New... Until the North rise to protect themselves, that's when they'll SEE HEP...

I REAT MY CASE!!!
So you didn't hear that armed thugs invaded and disrupted a meeting of the CNG (coalition of northern groups),those present include retired Generals and Traditional rulers.

They were meeting in Arewa house in kaduna when suddenly over a hundred armed thugs swooned on them. Their agenda for the meeting was state of insecurity in the north. The story was on FP.

So you can see that something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Niger State, Abduct. 19 by mightyhazel: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gandollaar:
Nna ehn...amushirigi Ike! grin

when i saw this i thought u meant ,.. Strong tool.. took a second look to get it..lol
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Niger State, Abduct. 19 by Vidsolution79: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nigeria and action film....check my signature jare
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Niger State, Abduct. 19 by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gandollaar:
V what? OYO!

U take me serious? Na joke ooo

The guy wouldn't let us hear word how the entire north is safer than Paradise

1 Like

Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Niger State, Abduct. 19 by Gandollaar(f): 12:51am On Dec 15, 2020
mightyhazel:
when i saw this i thought u meant ,.. Strong tool.. took a second look to get it..lol
All kukuma join grin
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Niger State, Abduct. 19 by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:22am On Dec 15, 2020
Toktee:
And the south East is peaceful?

I pity you and your generation.

Tomorrow you will be shouting the Lord is good in the church claiming Christianity.

Go and read your Bible on how to react to things line this and feel sorry for urself..if you have conscience at all.
as long as it's happening to other tribes I don't give a damn .
Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Niger State, Abduct. 19 by div111(m): 6:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Where are those people from north central....

Una don see am...

Same people telling you that you are middle of a belt are today laughing at you and calling you northerners because people were kidnapped in your region.

Same people claiming that the north central is never part of the North are today mocking Niger state because innocent people were kidnapped.

Today Niger is north... Tomorrow they'll call it middle belt.

If you are from the north central... Make sure you read all the comments in this section... Then use your brain to know your true enemies.

They're celebrating and rejoicing over your pains... In fact they're calling on me to come and defend that same middle belt they're telling the world it's not part of the North.

Nasarawa, Niger, kogi, Benue make una read comments.

bla bla bla

on the contrary, anyone from the middle-belt region should note that this funali ediot is just using ur lives to play politics.

Any sane human will be saddened with the kinda news we hear Everytime.

make una use una head ooo

1 Like

Re: Bandits Launch Fresh Attack In Niger State, Abduct. 19 by jumper524(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Where are those people from north central....

Una don see am...

Same people telling you that you are middle of a belt are today laughing at you and calling you northerners because people were kidnapped in your region.

Same people claiming that the north central is never part of the North are today mocking Niger state because innocent people were kidnapped.

Today Niger is north... Tomorrow they'll call it middle belt.

If you are from the north central... Make sure you read all the comments in this section... Then use your brain to know your true enemies.

They're celebrating and rejoicing over your pains... In fact they're calling on me to come and defend that same middle belt they're telling the world it's not part of the North.

Nasarawa, Niger, kogi, Benue make una read comments.
lol they can only fool those who haven't been to the south to see their hypocracy.
my friend victor used to claim to be a middlebeltern until he went to school in edo state, edo that has atleast reasonable level of ethnic tolerance, dem still dey call my guy aboki.
funny enough he wasn't termed aboki until he disclosed his identity that he's from plateau.
he's a christian though but he now knows and values being a northernern than a middlebeltern.

I started life in lagos, lived there till 2010 when I was 15
I came to abuja my state 2010 and nobody needs to tell me which is home really to me.

funny enough till today I cant speak Hausa fluently but if you ask me I'll openly tell you am a northernern and not a middlebeltern.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smiling To The Bank: Tinubu's Alpha Beta To Receive $176 Million Dollars In 2021 / Nigerian Military Accused Of Kidnapping Youths In Imo, Killed & Labeled As ESN / Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.