Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,530 members, 7,888,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:11 PM

“you Too Like Woman” – Fans Blast Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “you Too Like Woman” – Fans Blast Femi Fani-kayode (1207 Views)

My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Just In! How Governor Wike Blast Femi Fani Kayode | I Hate Artificial People � / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you Too Like Woman” – Fans Blast Femi Fani-kayode by moseskalu555: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2020

Social media users have reacted after Femi Fani-Kayode was spotted with a lady at a wedding after he separated from his wife.

David Oluwafemi Adewunmi Abdulateef Fani-Kayode, well known as Femi Fani-Kayode, attended a wedding of Senator Nenadi Usman’s daughter in Abuja and social media users raised suspicions over the way the lady kept staring into the phone of Femi.

Sharing the photo on his official Twitter handle, the 60 years old Nigerian politician, essayist, poet, and lawyer wrote;

“At Senator Nenadi Usman’s daughters wedding in Abuja yesterday with the stunningly beautiful Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha. A great occassion!”

Check out the screenshot and reactions here; https://celebrity-profile.com/you-too-like-woman-fans-blast-femi-fani-kayode/
Re: “you Too Like Woman” – Fans Blast Femi Fani-kayode by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
I reckon that only thieves know another... I drop my pen. �
Re: “you Too Like Woman” – Fans Blast Femi Fani-kayode by Fahdiga1: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Who no like better things
Re: “you Too Like Woman” – Fans Blast Femi Fani-kayode by longetivity(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
FFK and fair ladies is like bubu nd incompetency
Re: “you Too Like Woman” – Fans Blast Femi Fani-kayode by donbachi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Person no go show another person the level him don reach for candy crush again?i guess dat wat he was showing her.or video of buhari inspecting his cows at daura.
Re: “you Too Like Woman” – Fans Blast Femi Fani-kayode by Cyberterror: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Just see how FFk is using his left arm to feel the woman's breast. Ashawo man

1 Like

Re: “you Too Like Woman” – Fans Blast Femi Fani-kayode by moseskalu555: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
guy man
Cyberterror:
Just see how FFk is using his left arm to feel the woman's breast. Ashawo man
Re: “you Too Like Woman” – Fans Blast Femi Fani-kayode by kenzysmith: 5:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Before na man he wan like before
Re: “you Too Like Woman” – Fans Blast Femi Fani-kayode by islandpeople6: 5:34am On Dec 15, 2020
What's their business?

(1) (Reply)

There Is Ongoing Genocide In Imo State / "Northern Governors Plan To Start War In 2022" – Obadiah (video) / In Nigeria's History, No President Has Performed Like Buhari - Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.