Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:45 AM

Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? (3237 Views)

Which Country Can I Travel To With 1 Million Naira / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Upforsex: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
With 2.5m which country can I go to?
I have a 2.1 in social sciences. Age 22
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Upforsex:
abeg quote me if u don get answer am also interested
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by blackpanthar: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Upforsex:

Go back to Nigeria orrrr

any of these countries that are still below ONE NAIRA

Paraguay is a country in South America. It's currency is called Paraguay Guarani.

₦1 is equal to 18.21 Paraguay Guarani. ₦60,000 will give you 1,092,600 million Paraguay Guarani. You are a million with just ₦60,000.

Sierra Leone currency is called Sierra Leonean leone. ₦1 is equivalent to 25.95 Sierra Leone currency. ₦60,000 will give you 1,555,700 million Sierra Leonean Leone.

₦1 is equal to 60.22 Vietnam Dong. ₦60,000 will give you 3,613,200 million Vietnam Dong

₦1 is equivalent to 26.93 of Uzbekistani soʻm. ₦60,000 will equal to 1,615,800 million som.

Capital of São Tomé and Príncipe
₦1 is 54.64 Sao Tome Dobra. ₦60,000 is equivalent to 3,278,400 million Sao Tome Dobra.

Laos
₦1 when converted to Lao kip, will give you 24.07 kip. ₦60,000 when converted will give you 1,444,200 million kip.

₦1 will give you 36.85 Indonesian rupiah. ₦60,000 will give you 2,212,000 million Rupiah.

iran
₦1 will give you 109.49 Iranian Rial. ₦60,000 when converted will give you 6,564,000 million Rial.

missimelda01 shey you see how rich you can be elsewhere? lol

8 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Brazil. Studies are free. Japan but it can only take care of your first year. You might qualify for a scholarship for your second year. USA write the GRE apply to schools and get full funding for a graduate degree. Austria but the application process is very long and brutal.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=blackpanthar post=97073844]

Go back to Nigeria orrrr

Paraguay is a country in South America. It's currency is called Paraguay Guarani.

₦1 is equal to 18.21 Paraguay Guarani. ₦60,000 will give you 1,092,600 million Paraguay Guarani. You are a million with just ₦60,000.

Sierra Leone currency is called Sierra Leonean leone. ₦1 is equivalent to 25.95 Sierra Leone currency. ₦60,000 will give you 1,555,700 million Sierra Leonean Leone.

₦1 is equal to 60.22 Vietnam Dong. ₦60,000 will give you 3,613,200 million Vietnam Dong

₦1 is equivalent to 26.93 of Uzbekistani soʻm. ₦60,000 will equal to 1,615,800 million som.

₦1 is 54.64 Sao Tome Dobra. ₦60,000 is equivalent to 3,278,400 million Sao Tome Dobra.

Laos
₦1 when converted to Lao kip, will give you 24.07 kip. ₦60,000 when converted will give you 1,444,200 million kip.

₦1 will give you 36.85 Indonesian rupiah. ₦60,000 will give you tf
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Chloraseptic: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Steer clear of Uganda. In fact steer clear of every African counties..

I've said my own oh.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by missimelda01(f): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
blackpanthar:

Go back to Nigeria orrrr

Laos

₦1 will give you 36.85 Indonesian rupiah. ₦60,000 will give you 2,212,000 million Rupiah.

iran
₦1 will give you 109.49 Iranian Rial. ₦60,000 when converted will give you 6,564,000 million Rial.

missimelda01 shey you see how rich you can be elsewhere? lol
See shading embarassed
I hope I’m getting Christmas hamper this year sha grin

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Upforsex: 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Brazil. Studies are free. Japan but it can only take care of your first year. You might qualify for a scholarship for your second year. USA write the GRE apply to schools and get full funding for a graduate degree. Austria but the application process is very long and brutal.

Everyone is complaining of how USA is denying them visa. How do I make it through then get the full funding for masters please? Also how do I qualify for the Japan second year scholarship?
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Princewillalex(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Please how does the GRE works?
Cost of registration
Place of exam
Minimum academic qualification to register for the exam
Minimum score required to pass the exam
How does the full funding work

Please sorry for all these questions I need help from someone who has taken the exam before a and applied for a graduate degree with full funding or someone who knows about GRE
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2020
Princewillalex:

Cost of registration
Place of exam

Please sorry for all these questions I need help from someone who has taken the exam before a and applied for a graduate degree with full funding or someone who knows about GRE
You can visit the GRE study thread. It's not just American universities that use the GRE. Top Brazilian and German universities use it likewise Korean and Japanese universities.
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Princewillalex(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

You can visit the GRE study thread. It's not just American universities that use the GRE. Top Brazilian and German universities use it likewise Korean and Japanese universities.

OK thanks
Please share the Link to the thread
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by YungLasaint(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2020
How one study in Brazil for free?
tensazangetsu20:
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Gerrard59(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Yes, but won't he fly out eventually? Present evidence of living expenses to get the COE? tongue
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Gerrard59(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2020
YungLasaint:
How one study in Brazil for free?

Bros,

In this game, you have to conduct your research. He's done one part - telling you that Brazil is free, your duty is to ascertain if it's true and which universities offer such. You are the one who is interested.

Upforsex:

Everyone is complaining of how USA is denying them visa. How do I make it through then get the full funding for masters please? Also how do I qualify for the Japan second year scholarship?

You need to ask why exactly it happened and how they presented their funding options. If the school is funding you - waive your school fees and provide stipends - the probability of being denied visa is quite low compared to others.

Sorry but your resources aren't enough for Japan. School fees and application fees (assuming you apply to at least three universities) has gulped everything. But if you had enough, you pay them and when you move in, depending on your performance and rigorous search, you might get a scholarship which covers the remaining year. Another thing is evidence of living expenses to obtain the COE, mehn, 2.5M isn't going anywhere.

What exactly did you study and grade?
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Cousin9999: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Maybe Spain. School is very cheap there.

And the women are very thirsty. lipsrsealed
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by YungLasaint(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Gerrard59:

Bros,

In this game, you have to conduct your research. He's done one part - telling you that Brazil is free, your duty is to ascertain if it's true and which universities offer such. You are the one who is interested.
Okay bro, I did that but couldn't find any viable information.
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Gerrard59(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
YungLasaint:
Okay bro, I did that but couldn't find any viable information.

https://www.topuniversities.com/where-to-study/latin-america/brazil/guide#tab=2

It did not take me more than a minute.

When you are ready, nobody will tell you.
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Evekay: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Princewillalex:

Cost of registration
Place of exam

It's a graduate record examination, written by graduates to show that you know book grin and that your level of education is okay compared to people across the world. Your score would show the "percentile" you belong to as a graduate.

For the cost: GRE 60k TOEFL 60K SAT 50K IELTS 75K gmat 100K
Genuine and Affordable Registration fee within 24 hours
WhatsApp 08132765285

We can also help you secure scholarships

Guaranteed scores to win scholarship and other funding opportunities
Score gmat 700 GRE 325 TOEFL 110 min guaranteed

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. gmat 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285

You can choose the venue of your exam based on your location.

Minimum qualification: whatever qualifies as "Graduate" : BSC, HND etc.

Total score of 340. The higher your score, the better your chances of full funding.

For more details, send us a whatsapo message.

I hope this helps. Thanks
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Princewillalex(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Evekay:

It's a graduate record examination, written by graduates to show that you know book grin and that your level of education is okay compared to people across the world. Your score would show the "percentile" you belong to as a graduate.

For the cost: GRE 60k TOEFL 60K SAT 50K IELTS 75K gmat 100K
Genuine and Affordable Registration fee within 24 hours
WhatsApp 08132765285

We can also help you secure scholarships

Guaranteed scores to win scholarship and other funding opportunities
Score gmat 700 GRE 325 TOEFL 110 min guaranteed

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. gmat 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285

You can choose the venue of your exam based on your location.

Minimum qualification: whatever qualifies as "Graduate" : BSC, HND etc.

Total score of 340. The higher your score, the better your chances of full funding.

For more details, send us a whatsapo message.

I hope this helps. Thanks

Yes it does. Thank you for this, I will contact I when it's time
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Belllla: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
depends on your purposes.

If you're up for education, you may try: US (pass tests and try to get a scholarship), Czech Republic (could be free if you learn the language), Germany (also possible to get financial help)

Best of luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by tunjity26: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=Gerrard59 post=97171181]

https://www.topuniversities.com/where-to-study/latin-america/brazil/guide#tab=2

It did not take me more than a minute.

When you are ready, nobody will tell you.[/quolte]

Gerrard you no well lol���� abeg help me find where I got japa go with 3mill I no want come back ooooo
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Gerrard59(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
tunjity26:

The below is your best bet. Write the GRE, TOEFL and submit LORs, transcripts etc.

Belllla:
depends on your purposes.

If you're up for education, you may try: US (pass tests and try to get a scholarship), Czech Republic (could be free if you learn the language), Germany (also possible to get financial help)

Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by tunjity26: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Gerrard59:

The below is your best bet. Write the GRE, TOEFL and submit LORs, transcripts etc.

boss this czech republic no bad ooo
Re: Which Country Can I Go To With This Amount? by Gerrard59(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
tunjity26:

boss this czech republic no bad ooo

It is your choice if you want to go there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. / How To Verify Genuine Visa / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.