Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:31 PM

Samsung Official Thread - Phones (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Official Thread (183625 Views)

Iphone Vs Samsung Official Discussion Thread / Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread / Leagoo M9 official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Abbeykabir2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15
Thanks bro

Curdlebug:

This phones are fitted with sensors to detect this things... especially phones that are water resistant, which means your phone is not water proof...

Most newer phones are not waterproof but they are water-resistant. It means they can get wet for a short time...

So those moisture detection sensors are to help u dry the phone on time before it causes further damage...

I recommend you put it in a bowl of rice and maybe under fan, for a couple of hours

1 Like

Re: Samsung Official Thread by Slizzords: 6:21am
Abbeykabir2:
Good evening guru in the house, please my s20 fe has been displaying this moisture notification for two days now and my phone had not been in contact nor exposed to water before. Please what can I do
Your charging port is dirty..use broom to clean it
Re: Samsung Official Thread by Curdlebug(m): 7:27am
Slizzords:
Your charging port is dirty..use broom to clean it

Very bad advise!
Re: Samsung Official Thread by credon: 8:58am
Curdlebug:

Very bad advise!
grin grin chai, oga abeg na grin grin
Re: Samsung Official Thread by noobody(m): 10:19am
Curdlebug:

Very bad advise!

Might not be totally bad,though not the proper way to clean the port

I use safety pin to clean my charging port, you would be shocked at the amount of debris it brings out.

The thing is, find a good source of light, to ensure you don damage vital components, and a good trick is to clean around the type C port,

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.