Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,207 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Help! My Order Got Cancelled By Jumia For Late Pickup, Can I Still Get It Back? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help! My Order Got Cancelled By Jumia For Late Pickup, Can I Still Get It Back? (254 Views)

Naira Marley's Show In Dublin Cancelled By Police Due To Violence / BBNaija: Leo Dasilva Holds Fidau Prayer For Late Mother (Photos) / Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Order Got Cancelled By Jumia For Late Pickup, Can I Still Get It Back? by khije(f): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Please I need your advice on this

I ordered a product from jumia and waited for a month for it to be shipped. In the process of waiting , I kept tracking my order online to know whenever the order gets shipped. Finally on the site, i finally saw "shipped" but since I also saw "pending delivery" , I felt it hasn't gotten to the pickup location yet. Moreso I was supposed to be contacted if it got to the pickup location.

I checked the site today and to my greatest surprise, my order was cancelled because of how long (5 days) the good spent at the pickup station .

Please I need your advice, What should I do ?I ordered the product for someone and the person is hoping to receive it soon.

Can I still get the product?

I don't want a refund, please do you have an idea of how I can get still get the product? Do I have to pay a fine?
Re: Help! My Order Got Cancelled By Jumia For Late Pickup, Can I Still Get It Back? by khije(f): 12:42am On Dec 15, 2020
Please I need answers it's urgent

(1) (Reply)

Photos+video: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Released From Ugandan Prison / What If Omah Lay And Tems' Arrest In Uganda Was A Media Stunt? / Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Jumobi Celebrate Their 20th Wedding Anniv...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.