Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,554 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee (1781 Views)

How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment / Apply For Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by Gentlelord(m): 5:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Dear esteemed Nairalanders, it's been 6 days that the openings for Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee program came out, I wanted to enquire if anyone has been facing challenges of not being able to Register or Apply to the job.

And if you have successfully been able to register, you can please share some helpful tips, so that others can be able to register for the openings.

Thanks
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by jemijames: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Please what is the link let me try and register
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by Gentlelord(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
jemijames:
Please what is the link let me try and register
https://careers.dangote-group.com/registration.aspx

Kindly revert back if you successfully registered.
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by Irowan(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
I am also experiencing challenges with "internal server error" as I tried to apply. Anyone with useful info on how to go around it will be highly appreciated
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by Gentlelord(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2020
It seems everyone was able to register and Apply seamlessly. Please tell me what you did.
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by Iszybosco: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2020
I was able to apply because I had an account on the platform. However, I found it difficult to edit some information. Keep trying. The deadline is still far.

1 Like

Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by Gentlelord(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Iszybosco:
I was able to apply because I had an account on the platform. However, I found it difficult to edit some information. Keep trying. The deadline is still far.
Thanks
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by Uyi213: 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Iszybosco:

What’s the requirements for applying please
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by jasonex4(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
I was able to apply cos i had a previous Account with them...

Have you guys tried creating an account with them first??
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by Irowan(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
I successfully registered and applied tonight. Apparently you have to keep trying. Sometimes you might have been registered without your knowledge so try logging in with the details you are using to register. Goodluck to all.
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by Gentlelord(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Irowan:
I successfully registered and applied tonight. Apparently you have to keep trying. Sometimes you might have been registered without your knowledge so try logging in with the details you are using to register. Goodluck to all.

thanks so much man. i will keep trying
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by Gentlelord(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2020
Finally was able to register yesterday night
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by jasonex4(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Any update on this recruitment??
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by Apexbb: 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
The application have closed right?
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by jasonex4(m): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Apexbb:
The application have closed right?

No frigging idea
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by jasonex4(m): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by Gentlelord(m): 12:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
jasonex4:
They have started shortlisting and exams are to commence later this month.
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by jasonex4(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
Gentlelord:

That means i nor qualify then.. cos I wasn't contacted...thanks bro
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by jlomz: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2021
Gentlelord:

The shortlisting is for all the roles advertised?

Mechanical, Instrumentation and Chemical?
Re: Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee by jasonex4(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
jlomz:

The shortlisting is for all the roles advertised?

Mechanical, Instrumentation and Chemical?

Were you contacted? And what course of study?

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway Samsung Galaxy J6plus With Anker Soundcore Q30 / New Book On Job Opportunities Is Out! / Access Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.