Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,153 members, 7,977,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:21 AM

“I Haven’t Eaten For The Past 36 Hours” - Singer Tems Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Haven’t Eaten For The Past 36 Hours” - Singer Tems Cries Out (1194 Views)

I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) / Singer Tems Shares Sultry Photos. / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“I Haven’t Eaten For The Past 36 Hours” - Singer Tems Cries Out by wale377(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Recall that Tems and Omahley are been held in the custody of the Uganda police for performing at a concert.

Here is a video of Tems saying she hasn’t eaten for 36 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRjQE7xZHQ8
Re: “I Haven’t Eaten For The Past 36 Hours” - Singer Tems Cries Out by CandyOps(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2020
She sounds like she's never heard about stomach ulcerations usually caused by too much stress on the duodenal linings.

Tems pls eat something for my sake Mr Rebel sad
Re: “I Haven’t Eaten For The Past 36 Hours” - Singer Tems Cries Out by Khayceeofficial(m): 7:30am On Dec 15, 2020
This same Ugandan president jailed two gay MFS and instructed they would only be released when either of them gives birth...

If only we had a working system....
ASAP Rocky and his crew messed up a man in Sweden and they were about jailing him for assault until US government intervened

Here in Nigeria,the president did a photoshoot with cows

shameful!
Re: “I Haven’t Eaten For The Past 36 Hours” - Singer Tems Cries Out by Iyiataata92: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2020
same crime Naira Marley commited twice in Nigeria and got away with it on both occasions
Re: “I Haven’t Eaten For The Past 36 Hours” - Singer Tems Cries Out by mountmoriah(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Iyiataata92:
same crime Naira Marley commited twice in Nigeria and got away with it on both occasions
Re: “I Haven’t Eaten For The Past 36 Hours” - Singer Tems Cries Out by femi4: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Why you wanna stress me .....stress me
So why you wanna try me, yeah, try me?
You out to destroy me, destroy me
You try to challenge me, challenge me
You try to distract me, distract me
Re: “I Haven’t Eaten For The Past 36 Hours” - Singer Tems Cries Out by Mynd44: 8:18am On Dec 15, 2020

(1)

Speed Darlington: I Don't Want A Country Of Igbo People Only / BREAKING: Ifuennada Goes On Dangerous Skydiving [PHOTO] / De General And Carter Efe Fight As They Argue On Who The Richer Skit Maker Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.