Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:49 AM

Infertility Cured With Nuevergold Product - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infertility Cured With Nuevergold Product (884 Views)

Treat Chronic Diseases With Nuevergold International Herbal Products / Nuevergold Health Products / Stroke Cured With Nuevergold Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infertility Cured With Nuevergold Product by Shinapraise(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2020
AFTER 8 YEARS OF MARRIAGE, I GOT PREGNANT WITH NUEVERGOLD PRODUCT
My name is Mr Akin,I met Mrs patience who has been married for over 8 years with no child. I invited her and her husband for a test at nuevergold health company in bodija Ibadan . Though, the day I invited them for the test, they were in a hurry to leave but I encouraged them to wait. After the test, they discovered they had Gynaecological problem and hormonal imbalance. The wife was told to buy the drugs at the rate of #25,000 while the husband was told to use the couples tea in the kits for his sperm count. After 8 days of using nuevergold product , All thanks to the Almighty God, few months later, she called that she is now pregnant and will be having her baby in January, 2020. To be sincere, I have decided to major more on infertility because I have treated so many cases like that with NUEVERGOLD PRODUCTS. . YOU TOO CAN BE FREE FROM THIS SHACKLES YOU CAN REACH US ON WHATSAPP 08161127336

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Get Drunk ( Pics ) / Africa to Become Testing Ground for “Trust Stamp”Vaccine Record & Payment System / Signs You Belong To Genotype AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.