Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,499 members, 7,881,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

URGENT MATTER!!!! Your Suggestions Needed Please - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / URGENT MATTER!!!! Your Suggestions Needed Please (457 Views)

Black Lives Matter Protest Holds In Victoria Island, Lagos / Man Stabs His Neighbour In Delta Over Buhari Vs Atiku Tribunal Matter (Graphic / Woman Beaten By Her Husband Wants Matter Settled Within The Family (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT MATTER!!!! Your Suggestions Needed Please by Maykins(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2020
So on Thursday afternoon last week, I wanted to credit someone 690k from my account,  so mistakenly I credited the wrong person which is one of my beneficiaries on my account,  and this is someone I've know very well for years , fine I was still rest assured, its someone I know physically and not someone I don't even know at all, so I gave this guy a call instantly letting him know its a mistake and he admitted he saw it and he was gonna send it back, I told him to make a transfer sharply to me that moment,  he said he can't that his daily transfer limit is just 100k daily , so I said the best thing is to go to the bank then which he agreed on doing the next day which was Friday, so I told him can he send 100k now since his daily limit is 100k, he said sure but he can only send 90k because he'll need to make transfer when he wants to withdraw because he doesn't have an ATM card and that's how he withdraw everyday which I understood, so he did send the 90k and we agreed on him sending the balance of 600k  the next day in the bank which I begged him to do and even compensate him for the stress,  so the next morning he told me to wake him up early in the morning which I did , I called him for hours he didn't pick up , so when he did about 10am he said he'll soon be on his way, later on he didn't pick up my calls and some guys did and they told me he went to the bank already , about 30mins later he called that he's back from the bank and he couldn't wait because there was queue, I told him this was important and that the owner of the money was waiting, still he said he can't queue at the bank ,that mainly he'll be sending the money 100k daily till its complete which I wasn't okay with that because he dont even trust the guy because I know the type of person he is, and I kept blaming myself for doing that kind of mistake,, he sent 90k that friday, so the next day which was Saturday I called him in the morning to make the transfer , so that's where I noticed that he started acting dubious and he wasn't picking my calls and all, telling me bank had issues for hours which was a lie, so I couldn't take it anymore and I needed to act fast before things got worse, so I called his siblings which I knew very well because like I said I've known him for years that they should talk to their bro and let them know whats going on , the guy got to know because his siblings called him and he was threatening me on my money that because I called his siblings he would delay the morning,  I smiled I said okay, and I told him if it wasn't important , I wouldn't do that , so Sunday he sent another 90k making a total of 270k out of 690k now that Sunday evening,  I chatted him up and made him know that this is very important and he should please try to go to bank and send the balance so we can forget it and he agreed,  which he was even asking me for compensation and I told him not to worry, that its small
So back to Monday morning,  I called him for hours he didn't pick , so he came online around 11 or 12 and he told me he was asleep, that he went to the club the night before , and he was so tired and all , that he had hangover and he doesn't think he can go to the bank that day! , just imagine that kind of behaviour,  on something that's not yours and you feel comfortable with it , this was really getting frustrating and I couldn't take it anymore, and this guy in question is a person that can't take that kind of treatment at all of which I've know him very well,  and yeah he was even owning me 10k before lol,  so I asked him to send 100k yesterday which was Monday, he said he used all his limits in the club that he can't send anything, lol you sef laugh abi ��. I was still thinking about what to do because I felt he was someone I knew well and I didn't wanna make it worse for him and since he said my money was intact lol, I was just being cool , few hours later, he called me and said I should go and collect my money from my elder brother, that he sorted it out with him already,  I was like oh okay, so I called my brother and my bro was like he didn't credit him any amount , so I went ahead and did a conference call and he said he and my bro had unfinished business months ago that my bro was owing him and I should collect the balance for him, lol , my brother denied owning him in short and to look at these now, even if my brother was owning him WHICH HE'S NOT whats my business with that, my brother didn't credit his account,  I did , so now he's being stubborn that he's not going to send the money back �,  I told him I was taking it lightly with him before but seems he doesn't want to be treated with integrity,  I would have to take it up and I don't mind spending my last penny on that, some people don't just have self discipline and always want to disgrace and embarrass themselves on what they know they're wrong but at this point it will surely get worse
Re: URGENT MATTER!!!! Your Suggestions Needed Please by dawnomike(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2020
I wonder why you waited this long to take serious action... Except your money was made illegitimatel; I would say 'ARREST THE FOOL AND LEAVE THE STORIES'.

1 Like

Re: URGENT MATTER!!!! Your Suggestions Needed Please by Bigdik70inch2(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2020
U
Re: URGENT MATTER!!!! Your Suggestions Needed Please by Bigdik70inch2(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Maykins:

So on Thursday afternoon last week, I wanted to credit someone 690k from my account,  so mistakenly I credited the wrong person which is one of my beneficiaries on my account,  and this is someone I've know very well for years , fine I was still rest assured, its someone I know physically and not someone I don't even know at all, so I gave this guy a call instantly letting him know its a mistake and he admitted he saw it and he was gonna send it back, I told him to make a transfer sharply to me that moment,  he said he can't that his daily transfer limit is just 100k daily , so I said the best thing is to go to the bank then which he agreed on doing the next day which was Friday, so I told him can he send 100k now since his daily limit is 100k, he said sure but he can only send 90k because he'll need to make transfer when he wants to withdraw because he doesn't have an ATM card and that's how he withdraw everyday which I understood, so he did send the 90k and we agreed on him sending the balance of 600k  the next day in the bank which I begged him to do and even compensate him for the stress,  so the next morning he told me to wake him up early in the morning which I did , I called him for hours he didn't pick up , so when he did about 10am he said he'll soon be on his way, later on he didn't pick up my calls and some guys did and they told me he went to the bank already , about 30mins later he called that he's back from the bank and he couldn't wait because there was queue, I told him this was important and that the owner of the money was waiting, still he said he can't queue at the bank ,that mainly he'll be sending the money 100k daily till its complete which I wasn't okay with that because he dont even trust the guy because I know the type of person he is, and I kept blaming myself for doing that kind of mistake,, he sent 90k that friday, so the next day which was Saturday I called him in the morning to make the transfer , so that's where I noticed that he started acting dubious and he wasn't picking my calls and all, telling me bank had issues for hours which was a lie, so I couldn't take it anymore and I needed to act fast before things got worse, so I called his siblings which I knew very well because like I said I've known him for years that they should talk to their bro and let them know whats going on , the guy got to know because his siblings called him and he was threatening me on my money that because I called his siblings he would delay the morning,  I smiled I said okay, and I told him if it wasn't important , I wouldn't do that , so Sunday he sent another 90k making a total of 270k out of 690k now that Sunday evening,  I chatted him up and made him know that this is very important and he should please try to go to bank and send the balance so we can forget it and he agreed,  which he was even asking me for compensation and I told him not to worry, that its small
So back to Monday morning,  I called him for hours he didn't pick , so he came online around 11 or 12 and he told me he was asleep, that he went to the club the night before , and he was so tired and all , that he had hangover and he doesn't think he can go to the bank that day! , just imagine that kind of behaviour,  on something that's not yours and you feel comfortable with it , this was really getting frustrating and I couldn't take it anymore, and this guy in question is a person that can't take that kind of treatment at all of which I've know him very well,  and yeah he was even owning me 10k before lol,  so I asked him to send 100k yesterday which was Monday, he said he used all his limits in the club that he can't send anything, lol you sef laugh abi ��. I was still thinking about what to do because I felt he was someone I knew well and I didn't wanna make it worse for him and since he said my money was intact lol, I was just being cool , few hours later, he called me and said I should go and collect my money from my elder brother, that he sorted it out with him already,  I was like oh okay, so I called my brother and my bro was like he didn't credit him any amount , so I went ahead and did a conference call and he said he and my bro had unfinished business months ago that my bro was owing him and I should collect the balance for him, lol , my brother denied owning him in short and to look at these now, even if my brother was owning him WHICH HE'S NOT whats my business with that, my brother didn't credit his account,  I did , so now he's being stubborn that he's not going to send the money back �,  I told him I was taking it lightly with him before but seems he doesn't want to be treated with integrity,  I would have to take it up and I don't mind spending my last penny on that, some people don't just have self discipline and always want to disgrace and embarrass themselves on what they know they're wrong but at this point it will surely get worse

Oga...nah I blame Oo....

Since.....u no say nah one crook man why u no take necessary action since

Why u no arrange soja for am??
Re: URGENT MATTER!!!! Your Suggestions Needed Please by Maykins(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Wanted to take it cool with him before because he's someone I know very well for years, but now I'm taking it up
Re: URGENT MATTER!!!! Your Suggestions Needed Please by Neddstark: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Get his account blocked. Warn him before you strike so he understands the consequences
Re: URGENT MATTER!!!! Your Suggestions Needed Please by DoubleEngine007: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Report him at the bank as a scammer, backed with your evidence.. Let them block his ass(account).. Your money go fall out.. Them no dey trust person for money matter o.. You trusted him,now look at the stress the idiot is fvcking putting you through..
Re: URGENT MATTER!!!! Your Suggestions Needed Please by americaninja1: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Exactly my argument on twitter, Nigerians always taking advantage of situation, they think it’s been smart, I c it as stupidity, cunningness, fraud. Na Wetin we dey use spoil our country name abroad b dis, treat d mf fuckup. I hate cheats claiming smartness. I have dem as friend, I bullshit dem.

1 Like

Re: URGENT MATTER!!!! Your Suggestions Needed Please by bigjackass: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Maykins:
Wanted to take it cool with him before because he's someone I know very well for years, but now I'm taking it up
I hate hearing all these kind of stories. Don't say much to him so he won't run away. Just invite the police to his house
Re: URGENT MATTER!!!! Your Suggestions Needed Please by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 16, 2020
This is why I don't like saving any body as beneficiary anytime I do a transfer and that stupid request pops up on my screen, to avoid such mistakes.

Just call the cops on him.

Some people are born thieves.
Re: URGENT MATTER!!!! Your Suggestions Needed Please by Dreyton36: 9:23am On Dec 16, 2020
Lemme chip in

Mr 690k nor vex o, but u nor get sense at all

If na me ehn, immediately I call him and he confirms that he's truly gotten the alert of the said cash
I'll go to his house immediately , I'll take him to the bank directly myself, we'll queue together , If he's thirsty I'll buy him whatever he needs

I trust no mofo with my money bruh ,
Seems he's fvcked up which is expected then you'll only teach him a lesson that he'll never forget cuz money is evil and he has spent all of that money cuz in this hard time nobody is willing to release any money to anybody that's why he kept sending you ,90k daily
Don't be surprised that he's used part of it to play bet9ja 10odds and Chelsea, Bayern spoil am

Get soldiers wey get rank make them bundle am , beat am like no tomorrow, show no remorse and his family must provide your money in full else he'll for there

(1) (Reply)

30 People Abducted In Katsina Community / Any Man Found Guilty Of Rape Should Have His Eyes Plucked Out – Nollywood Actres / BREAKING: One Dies, Three Injured As Cocoa House Elevator Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.