Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory (30029 Views)

Putin Replies Biden On Killer Insult: ‘It Takes One To Know One’ / Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory / Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory by kingxsamz(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
reallest:

His God is dead,deaf and dumb same with Johnnyessence's God

Lol, spot on!
Re: Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory by PDPGuy: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:

His likes should govern Nigeria and not the US.
He should open a Pentecostal Church in Nigeria where the Pastors will be worshipping him too.
grin grin
Re: Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory by Sapore: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
You have this quite wrong. Historic votes whenever there had been a successful challenge to the January 6th electors count in the past show that the joint session breaks up to the upper and lower house to vote whether to accept the challenge or not. From vote records, its all the house members votes that get counted, not delegations as you suggest, as well as all the senator votes. So the House will definitely vote to reject the objections, and there are already many GOP Senators who are appalled at what Trump is doing, who will also vote to reject the objection. Recall several Senators, GOP and Democrat alike are personal friends with Biden, having worked with him when he was a Senator. They will cross party lines and vote for Biden. Also, the GOP is likely to loose the Georgia runoffs because many Trump supporters won't vote, handing control of the Senate to the Democrats.

I predict these Democrats will pretty early on push Biden (who is a moderate) out, and ram through laws to make the US almost unlivable for anyone that is not a radical liberal. Anyway, time will tell. What is sure is that the US, as with every empire's rise and fall, is in its final phase of rigor mortis.

Anyway you objectively analyse it, Trump scoring a hit on January 6th is not likely to happen. See the historical vote numbers I alluded to in this article here:
https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/12/14/3-things-to-know-as-2020-election-challenge-moves-to-congress/

DEMZEE:
Jeffrey Rosen will be taking over as acting attorney general following Attorney General William Barr's resignation....

He is an expert on foreign interference in elections. Imagine the timing of such a changing of the guard… nothing is by chance.

I admit, at this point I have to wonder what this position really means. It seems the person who holds that job pretends they are investigating which is code for stalling for time then says yea a crime was committed, but we won't do anything about it. Then in comes the next one because AMERICAN citizens are pissed! Same story different face. I personally am still waiting for Hillary Clinton to be stripped of special privileges thrown in jailed for her part in bengazi that the FBI AND DOJ let her walk away without any thing happening to her. This country changed a long time ago its only recently that the American people woke up to it!

So I’m telling you....

Have faith!

Barr’s exit as AG... in my humble opinion, frees him up to be special prosecutor. ��

THIS explains it very clearly ....

From President Trump’s ....Atty. Jenna Ellis...

Today, the electoral college votes will be sealed and sent by special carrier to Washington where they will remain sealed until January 6th when the House and Senate will come into a joint session to open the votes. The media is going to make you believe that it's all over and Joe Biden is now officially president...

On January 6th, Nancy Pelosi will sit down with the rest of the House members as she has no special power or authority over the hearing... Vice President Mike Pence will have all the authority as president of the Senate for that day and will accept or reject motions to decide the next steps by the assembly.

Remember... Mike Pence is in full authority that day as written in the Constitution. The ballots will be certified today but that means nothing...

The votes will be opened and at that point one House member could, and most likely will, raise their hand to object to the Vice President on the state of elector's votes. That objection could cover fraud or any other reason, and with the seconding of that objection everything changes. Everything!!

The House and Senate will divide for two hours (at least) to debate, then vote. The vote will be per Senator with the Vice President being the deciding vote if needed in the Senate, while the vote in the House will be only be ONE vote per delegation, per state, not per House member!!! The Republicans have 30 delegation votes compared to the Democrats 20 delegation votes.

If this scenario runs true, President Trump gets re-elected.

The Democrats, the media, social networks and globalists around the world will come unhinged and chaos will erupt. Bigly.

President Trump is trying to do the right thing and go through the courts first, expose all the fraud, but we all knew that none of the courts, even the Supreme Court wanted to touch this issue with a 10-ft pole!

This is why our forefathers were so brilliant because they knew something like this could happen someday. So, don't listen to the media and all their deception and lies. All you have to do is read the Constitution and you know that the law, policies and procedures in the end are on our side.

Tic Toc... Tic Toc...
Re: Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory by stayclearofme: 3:13am On Dec 16, 2020
darediamond:

If you know what is actually going on behind the curtains, NEVER will you insult him.
Nor be only CURTAIN na BEDSHEET! Sore losers!
Re: Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory by stayclearofme: 4:05am On Dec 16, 2020
Sapore:
You have this quite wrong. Historic votes whenever there had been a successful challenge to the January 6th electors count in the past show that the joint session breaks up to the upper and lower house to vote whether to accept the challenge or not. From vote records, its all the house members votes that get counted, not delegations as you suggest, as well as all the senator votes. So the House will definitely vote to reject the objections, and there are already many GOP Senators who are appalled at what Trump is doing, who will also vote to reject the objection. Recall several Senators, GOP and Democrat alike are personal friends with Biden, having worked with him when he was a Senator. They will cross party lines and vote for Biden. Also, the GOP is likely to loose the Georgia runoffs because many Trump supporters won't vote, handing control of the Senate to the Democrats.

I predict these Democrats will pretty early on push Biden (who is a moderate) out, and ram through laws to make the US almost unlivable for anyone that is not a radical liberal. Anyway, time will tell. What is sure is that the US, as with every empire's rise and fall, is in its final phase of rigor mortis.

Anyway you objectively analyse it, Trump scoring a hit on January 6th is not likely to happen. See the historical vote numbers I alluded to in this article here:
https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/12/14/3-things-to-know-as-2020-election-challenge-moves-to-congress/

What thrash is this one saying?
Re: Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory by DEMZEE(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Sapore:

I love ur point

If democrats gain power that's the end of the USA empire
Re: Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory by Sapore: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2020
stayclearofme:

What thrash is this one saying?

I examined your post history. I see that almost all you do is troll and insult. Its okay, as you lay your bed, so you will lay on it.
Re: Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory by Ridens(f): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Trump lost the Popular Vote
Trump lost the Electoral College
Trump lost in Georgia
Trump lost in Pennsylvania
Trump lost in Michigan
Trump lost in Arizona
Trump lost in Wisconsin
Trump lost in State Courts
Trump lost in Federal Courts
Trump lost in the Supreme Court
Trump lost
Re: Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory by stayclearofme: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Sapore:

I examined your post history. I see that almost all you do is troll and insult. Its okay, as you lay your bed, so you will lay on it.
Lol grin you no get work at all..yo go examine taya! Buhari is right " lazy youths'"..So the question " what is this one saying" is an insult? Go back and read the thrash that you wrote!
NL is the headquarters of insults so if you insult me I will insult you... period!
Re: Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2020
reallest:

Are you one of trumptku pig?
No..but are you one of the headless dirty monkey?
Re: Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory by reallest(f): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2020
ogelekpomgam:

No..but are you one of the headless dirty monkey?

How can I be headless dirty monkey when the title are for your family members only?
Re: Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory by Deejayprof: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2020
LWNhY2MALTAw:
This guy opened this account just to scam unsuspecting members of the forum.

Please do not fall for his scam

We are already working on tracking his identity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe / Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned / Grace Mugabe Surrenders To Police After Assaulting Gabrielle Engels

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.