Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

Is CHY Mall A Scam? Find Out; Chymall.net - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is CHY Mall A Scam? Find Out; Chymall.net (1990 Views)

Lady Fights Man Who Slapped Her In Front Of Shoprite Mall. Photos / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra / Lady Wears "I Am A Thief" Tag For Stealing Wines At A Shopping Mall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is CHY Mall A Scam? Find Out; Chymall.net by KirkMperor(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
WILL YOU LIKE TO JOIN US TO MAKE THIS TYPE OF PROFIT EVERY 10 DAYS?*

� *WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN CHYMALL* �

⭐No compulsory referrals.
⭐No compulsory selling.
⭐No Capital lock up.
⭐No imposition on members.
⭐No much dependency on referrals.
⭐No monthly Authorship
� �� *BUT RATHER* �
⭐Free will referrals.
⭐Relaxation for ten(10-12) days.
⭐Receive products after registration.
⭐Own an online shop for life.
⭐Every Ten(10-12) days profit making.
⭐Own personal account with the company.
⭐Enjoy Profit sharing.
⭐Bonus gains after free will referrals.
⭐Own Trading capital.
⭐Products gaining every ten (10-12)days.
⭐Can withdraw both Trading capital and interest/profit ,and many more.
���������������

✋SOMEONE MAY ASK IF ITS NOT A *referral business* WHY ARE YOU REFERRING PEOPLE?��������
♥♥The answer is simply, you multiply your earnings when you introduce this business to family and friends to join you enjoy together.

�I know network marketers will appreciate this part of the business because this is actually the part that can make you a millionaire in the next few years to come.

��SAIRUI/chy mall Business is Divided into Two Parts or Sections.��
�1. Just Trading to Earn 10-12 Days Profits.
� 2. Network Marketing /Multi-Level-Marketing.
�Just Trading to Earn 10-12 Days Profit

�The E-Commerce New retail platform which help our partners to trade the companies quantum product and get paid every 10 days without referring any one. Meaning its not compulsory to refer a prospect under you before you earn.
Call or watapp 07038989089
Click the link below
https:///2347038989089

Watch the video below and contact me
Its month end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3fqVpP4Uw

Re: Is CHY Mall A Scam? Find Out; Chymall.net by KirkMperor(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
CHYMALL TRADING:

Trading on CHYMALL, is highly pivotal. This is because, without Trading you do not make your PROFITS. Hence, it is important we discuss about the types of TRADING.

There are basically two types of Trading on CHYMALL, namely :

-AUTO TRADING

-MANUAL TRADING

AUTO TRADING : This is a type of trade whereby your trade is automated for either 50 days or 100 days. During this period, only your profits comes at the end of 10-12 days. Secondly, you only place the Auto trade once & profits drops until the Auto trade duration ends.

NOTE : AT THE END of the Auto Trade duration, (Either 50 or 100 Days) your trading capital comes with your profits.

MANUAL TRADE : This is a trade that usually last for (10-12days). At the end of every (10-12days) your profits comes along with your trading capital. Therefore, it is significant to place another trade at the end of every 10-12 days.

Kindly be informed, Trading in Chymall doesn't require any intricate skill or deep knowledge.

Either you choose AUTO or MANUAL TRADE, the most important thing is that you EARN on CHYMALL!

If you want to find out more, contact Kingsley on 07038989089 or hit the link:
https:///+2347038989089

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Folake Abiola's Real 'killer' Unveiled!! / Alert!!! Benin Youths And Hausas Are Currently Fighting In Benin City / I Poisoned My Husband Because I Was Tired – Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.