Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,615 members, 7,941,364 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Is Naira Marley Crushing On Me? - Tacha, Naira Marley Reacts (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Naira Marley Crushing On Me? - Tacha, Naira Marley Reacts (video) (645 Views)

“The Idea of Marriage Frightens Me” – Tacha Akide / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Naira Marley Crushing On Me? - Tacha, Naira Marley Reacts (video) by Glamoury990: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Recall that a few days ago, Talented British Nigerian street singer, Naira Marley boss of Marlians Records, had shower love and affection after sending beautiful flowers to the 2019 Big Brother Naija Star, Natasha Akide.

According to information reaching us, the singer had gifted out lots of flowers to his co-entertainers in which the Reality TV star, Tacha was among. and as we have it the Reality TV star has come out to ask if the singer is crushing on her.

The disqualified Big Brother Naija 2019 season housemate, Tacha has recently taken to her Instagram page to reveal her thoughts after receiving the flowers from the marlians president Read More.

Watch the video below

https://ablymedia.com.ng/naira-marley-is-not-chrushing-on-me-tacha-says-naira-marley-reacts/
Re: Is Naira Marley Crushing On Me? - Tacha, Naira Marley Reacts (video) by Mearskwell3: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
He's not crushing on you dear...he wants to bleep you grin
Re: Is Naira Marley Crushing On Me? - Tacha, Naira Marley Reacts (video) by kilimanjaro(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
If Tacha understands what Naira Marley sings, I'm sure she wouldn't say this cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"Shocking" Bobrisky Finally Revealed The Reason He Changed To A Woman(photos) / Ade Herself Biography, Real Name, Age, Comedy And Net Worth / Davido, Emmanuel Adebayor, Wizkid, Broda Shaggi, & Stonebwoy Party Live In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.