Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,766 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

OYA HIT ME!, My Chest Is Here' - Mikel Arteta Ready To Put His Body On The Line - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OYA HIT ME!, My Chest Is Here' - Mikel Arteta Ready To Put His Body On The Line (291 Views)

Ronaldo Flaunts His Body Physique In Manchester Sun (Photos) / Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OYA HIT ME!, My Chest Is Here' - Mikel Arteta Ready To Put His Body On The Line by OfficialDlh(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Arsenal manager is ready to take to every criticism coming his way as his side continue to struggle in the Premier League.

With a recent loss to Burnley on Sunday and a trip to inform Southampton on Wednesday, Mikel Arteta accepted his side has not been playing well as they sit 15th on the Premier League table.

Speaking in the press conference ahead of the Southampton game, Arteta revealed he prefers pressure and that he will take the bullet for his side poor performance

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/12/oya-hit-me-my-chest-is-here-mikel.html

(1) (Reply)

Man United Fans React To Top Eric Bailly Outing Vs Aston Villa / This Is The UEFA Team Of The Year, Voted By Fans:⠀ ⠀ / I Feel Sorry For Mourinho - Rio Ferdinand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.